Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Trump Being Lynched?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Timothy View Post
    Let's just ASSUME Trump didn't commit any crimes and execute anyone who even believes he MIGHT have.
    OR....Let's have an investigation to find out what happened.

Which would you rather do?
    This is the problem Tim, those running the investigation are untrustworthy partisans doing everything in secret. Remember the Clinton impeachment was open for everyone to see.
    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post
      This is the problem Tim, those running the investigation are untrustworthy partisans doing everything in secret. Remember the Clinton impeachment was open for everyone to see.
      I don't think that you are honestly looking for truth and facts about Donald Trump. If he was still a democrat, you would be all in for his "lynching".
      The hypocrisy is just astounding.
      Last edited by Timothy; 10-29-2019, 11:44 AM.

Comment

I don't think that you are honestly looking for truth and facts about Donald Trump. If he was still a democrat, you would be all in for his "lynching".
        The hypocrisy is just astounding.
        Hey Tim, I was against Clinton's impeachment, even though he committed actual crimes. As far as I was concerned they did not rise to the level of removing him. Neither does anything Trump is being accused of. Heck we have an election a year away - let the American people make the call. And you really believe that the Democrats are honestly looking for truth and facts? Are you delusional?
        Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

Comment

Hey Tim, I was against Clinton's impeachment, even though he committed actual crimes. As far as I was concerned they did not rise to the level of removing him. Neither does anything Trump is being accused of. Heck we have an election a year away - let the American people make the call. And you really believe that the Democrats are honestly looking for truth and facts? Are you delusional?
          I am not delusional. However I was not the one of us who said "those running the investigation are untrustworthy partisans".
          Now as to your Trump talking point of "let the American people make the call", remember that the allegation is that Trump is using the power of the presidency to affect the outcome of the 2020 election. Should we really use the results of the 2020 election itself to determine whether or not Trump used the presidency to affect the outcome of the 2020 election?

Comment

I am not delusional. However I was not the one of us who said "those running the investigation are untrustworthy partisans".
            Now as to your Trump talking point of "let the American people make the call", remember that the allegation is that Trump is using the power of the presidency to affect the outcome of the 2020 election. Should we really use the results of the 2020 election itself to determine whether or not Trump used the presidency to affect the outcome of the 2020 election?
            What are you talking about? Don't both parties do opposition research? If Biden got a sweetheart deal for his son using his position as Vice President don't you want to know? And yes you are delusional if you think the Democrats are honestly looking for truth and facts.

Comment

Let's just ASSUME Trump didn't commit any crimes and execute anyone who even believes he MIGHT have.
              OR....Let's have an investigation to find out what happened.

Which would you rather do?
              Have you read the story The Boy Who Cried Wolf?
              "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
              GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

Originally posted by lilpixieofterror View Post
                Have you read the story The Boy Who Cried Wolf?
                Yes.
                Do you think it was a good thing to watch out for wolves, or should they just assume that there are no wolves and never investigate?
                Perhaps if the townspeople had an investigation to find out if there were wolves around, half of the town wouldn't have been eaten. That's all I'm saying. You say "there's nothing there, don't investigate". I'm saying, "let's see if Trump really did extort the Ukrainians to dig up dirt on one of his political rivals."

You didn't answer my question (It's my pet peeve).
                Do you think it would be better to assume Trump didn't commit any crimes or is it better to have an investigation to find out what happened?
                I would rather keep an open mind.

Comment

What are you talking about? Don't both parties do opposition research? If Biden got a sweetheart deal for his son using his position as Vice President don't you want to know? And yes you are delusional if you think the Democrats are honestly looking for truth and facts.
                  Would you please stop with the name calling? Obviously you think I am delusional and I think you are delusional. None of that is helpful.
                  If the election is rigged BEFORE the election, how can it be a fair way to determine if the election is rigged? It is delusional to think that if an election is rigged, that very election can "let the American people make the call".

If you can't have a polite conversation, I'm done with you.

Comment

If the election is rigged BEFORE the election, how can it be a fair way to determine if the election is rigged? It is delusional to think that if an election is rigged, that very election can "let the American people make the call".

If you can't have a polite conversation, I'm done with you.

What is rigged and how is it rigged?

Comment

Yes.
                      Do you think it was a good thing to watch out for wolves, or should they just assume that there are no wolves and never investigate?
                      Is it a good thing to spend 3 years, in endless investigations, only to open yet more? Guess what, nobody cares about this latest democrat trick beyond those who watch talking heads on TV. Most have tuned it out long ago. Why do you think that is?

Perhaps if the townspeople had an investigation to find out if there were wolves around, half of the town wouldn't have been eaten. That's all I'm saying. You say "there's nothing there, don't investigate". I'm saying, "let's see if Trump really did extort the Ukrainians to dig up dirt on one of his political rivals."
                      And perhaps if the boy was being a good citizen and only sounding the horn if something happened, half the town would have been fine. You missed the point of the story. False alarms make people assume this is just a false alarm and nobody reacts. The democrats have spent years blowing the horn and now nobody is listening. I have heard zero conversations, at work, about this topic. Why do you think that is?

You didn't answer my question (It's my pet peeve).
                      Do you think it would be better to assume Trump didn't commit any crimes or is it better to have an investigation to find out what happened?
                      I would rather keep an open mind.
                      It was answered, you just didn’t like it. Democrats have pulled the fire alarm too many times. I have to see the smoke and flames, before I’ll believe there is actually a fire.
                      "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
                      GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

Originally posted by lilpixieofterror View Post
                        It was answered, you just didn’t like it. Democrats have pulled the fire alarm too many times. I have to see the smoke and flames, before I’ll believe there is actually a fire.
                        No, you never actually said whether you think it would be better to assume Trump didn't commit any crimes or to have an investigation to find out what happened.

Never mind, I already know that you would prefer to never have Trump investigated for anything, even if he shoots someone on 5th Avenue in broad daylight.

As for me, I would rather have an open mind than a Trump Cult brainwashed mind. No offense intended, it's not your fault.

Comment

No, you never actually said whether you think it would be better to assume Trump didn't commit any crimes or to have an investigation to find out what happened.

Never mind, I already know that you would prefer to never have Trump investigated for anything, even if he shoots someone on 5th Avenue in broad daylight.

As for me, I would rather have an open mind than a Trump Cult brainwashed mind. No offense intended, it's not your fault.
                          What were you just saying about name calling?

Comment

In other words, you’ll spend the next year, in blind panic mode, running from one manufactured crisis to the next, never being able to show a single crime took place. There’s an open mind than there’s letting your brains run all over the floor. Democrats need to show me the smoke and flames, before I’ll believe them. Sorry, no ‘brain washing’ going on at all, just been fooled by Democrat lies way too many times to take them at there mere word anymore.
                            GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

What is rigged and how is it rigged?
                              It's like trying to make blind people see.

The allegation is that Trump called up the president of the Ukraine and withheld military aid until they agreed to dig up dirt on Biden. If that happened and had been successful, that would have skewed the 2020 election. You said that the 2020 election is coming up and we should just wait for the results to "let the American people make the call". A skewed election doesn't represent the voice of the American people. Surely you can see this.

Imagine if a democrat went through the ballot boxes and tossed out any votes for a republican. Would you still be saying "Let the election results decide if any ballots were thrown out."

Comment

It's like trying to make blind people see.

The allegation is that Trump called up the president of the Ukraine and withheld military aid until they agreed to dig up dirt on Biden. If that happened and had been successful, that would have skewed the 2020 election. You said that the 2020 election is coming up and we should just wait for the results to "let the American people make the call". A skewed election doesn't represent the voice of the American people. Surely you can see this.

Imagine if a democrat went through the ballot boxes and tossed out any votes for a republican. Would you still be saying "Let the election results decide if any ballots were thrown out."
                                That's quite some gymnastics ya got there.
                                The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment