Page 71 of 112 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast

Thread: Whistleblower identified

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    THIS JUST IN!!!!!

Democrat Focus Group resonates with bribery "Trump is a jackass".

The Senate will immediately begin deliberations on removal!
    DuckDuckGo - Privacy Simplified

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by oxmixmudd View Post
    For the sarcastically impaired the following is said in jest

Since it is not printed in giant crayon, I doubt I can point to anything you would accept.

Look you are approaching this thing with the mentality of a child. The evidence is clear but it crosses several different testimonies and a good bit of time. It is something that becomes clear looking at the proponderance of the evidence, not something that is irrefutable as a consequence of any single statement.
    That is just false Jim, no "witness" until about an hour ago was actually on the call. It was all second and third hand info. And I will ask again:Ukraine did get the aid without the investigations. Yes or no?

For those not approaching this situation in such a naive fashion, the core elements of the extortion are found in the juxtaposition of talk about aid and the request for a favor coupled with the myopic focus on Biden (and apparently Burisma).
    See now you are divining motives that the President of the Ukraine categorically denied.
    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by seer View Post
    That is just false Jim, no "witness" until about an hour ago was actually on the call. It was all second and third hand info. And I will ask again:Ukraine did get the aid without the investigations. Yes or no?
    It isn't a yes or no answer seer. For you to characterize it that way is ignorance or manipulation.

The answer is: They did not get the aid until the whistle blower exposed Trump's scheme.

See now you are divining motives that the President of the Ukraine categorically denied.
    I don't have to 'divine' them. It is clear he withheld the aid in lieu of a promise of investigations, and only released it when it became clear his scheme was about to be exposed. And we have multiple witnesses to that fact.
    He will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me."

"So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets"

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Republicans: "Tell us, Mr. Vindman, who did you speak to about the call?"

Vindman: "Well, let's see, I spoke to Kent, and a fellow in the CIA named--"

Schiff: "Stop! Don't say the whistle blower's name! Oh, but neither of us knows who he is, so how could I know you were about to say his name? Ha ha! How silly of me. But don't you dare identify the whistle blower by saying the name of the other guy you talked to who we can't possibly know is the whistle blower!"
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by oxmixmudd View Post
    The answer is: They did not get the aid until the whistle blower exposed Trump's scheme.

I don't have to 'divine' them. It is clear he withheld the aid in lieu of a promise of investigations, and only released it when it became clear his scheme was about to be exposed. And we have multiple witnesses to that fact.
    Multiple witnesses have testified that nobody in the Ukrainian government had any idea the aid had been temporarily withheld, and Trump never mentioned it in the phonecall. Many of those same witnesses have also testified that they never heard from Trump about why the aid was temporarily suspended, and in fact they weren't even aware it had been until they read about it in a Politico story published several weeks after the phonecall.

Come on, man, even you have to admit that the case against Trump is pretty weak.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Man View Post
    Representative Ratcliffe pinned Vindman down on that exact point during the closed hearings and asked him for an exact quote from the transcript where Trump demanded that Ukraine investigate Joe Biden. Vindman spent several minutes looking over the transcript and came up empty.

I missed that. What moron prepped this guy? He got blindsided by a freight train that he had to KNOW was coming.

7. Amen RumTumTugger amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Teallaura View Post
    I missed that. What moron prepped this guy? He got blindsided by a freight train that he had to KNOW was coming.
    Ratcliffe: "[P]oint to me a specific place in the July 25th phone call that justifies the use of the word 'demand'."
    Vindman: "If you give me a minute, Congressman, I'll take a look and see if I can find something."

It'd almost be comical if it wasn't about something so serious for our country.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Ratcliffe: "[P]oint to me a specific place in the July 25th phone call that justifies the use of the word 'demand'."
    Vindman: "If you give me a minute, Congressman, I'll take a look and see if I can find something."

It'd almost be comical if it wasn't about something so serious for our country.
    *emphasis mine

I wanna cross examine this guy! If he's that dumb, anyone with functional brain cells* can do it!

*Evidently excluding the Democrat moron that did prep...

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Several high profile military men don't think much of Vindman at this point.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...tive-disgrace/

tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Several high profile military men don't think much of Vindman at this point.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...tive-disgrace/
    Oh my. You'll stop at nothing won't you.
    He will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me."

"So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets"