Page 101 of 113 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1129

Thread: Whistleblower identified

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by oxmixmudd View Post
    That is the corrupt spin you are using. But it is obstruction regardless of what low bridge you are willing to crawl under to allow you some semblance of justification for it.
    Are they subpoenas that carry legal weight behind them? Yes or no?
    "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
    GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by lilpixieofterror View Post
    Irony at its finest. The tin foil hat guy, screaming at random people in the streets, thinks he’s the only sane one too. Why is that? You both lack an inability to see the world beyond your black and white perceptions and therefore, both over-react. Meanwhile, the only thing you’re accomplishing is a 2020 Trump win.
    I am not by any means the only person that sees what I am seeing. Not by a long shot with 50% of this country saying this president should be impeached AND removed. That this is some singular opinion associated just with me is but a crutch you use to avoid dealing with reality.
    He will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me."

"So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets"

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    I am not by any means the only person that sees what I am seeing. Not by a long shot with 50% of this country saying this president should be impeached AND removed. That this is some singular opinion associated just with me is but a crutch you use to avoid dealing with reality.
    People are stupid, but you would think with the 24 hour rage machine, spilling out “Orange man bad!!!!!” every second, of the day, more people would care, but they don’t. Why? At work today, nobody is raging about Trump, why? Only those emotionally invested and care about opinion polls, answer them. Everyone else, is just trying to live their lives.
    "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
    GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

4. Amen NorrinRadd amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    That is the corrupt spin you are using. But it is obstruction regardless of what low bridge you are willing to crawl under to allow you some semblance of justification for it.
    You're sounding more and more like JimL all the time, Ox. Your arguments are becoming more personal and emotional rather than professional and reasonable.
    DuckDuckGo - Privacy Simplified

6. Amen Mountain Man amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    And the other 50% do not believe that the President should be impeached and removed from office. So what? Since when did justice turn on the opinions of the masses? I only care about what the evidence shows, and to date, there is no evidence that Trump has done anything that would meet the Constitutional standard of an impeachable offense.

But you go ahead and continue appealing to the ad populum fallacy. I'm sure the 50% who already think Trump is guilty will be convinced.
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Man View Post
    And the other 50% do not believe that the President should be impeached and removed from office. So what? Since when did justice turn on the opinions of the masses? I only care about what the evidence shows, and to date, there is no evidence that Trump has done anything that would meet the Constitutional standard of an impeachable offense.

But you go ahead and continue appealing to the ad populum fallacy. I'm sure the 50% who already think Trump is guilty will be convinced.
    As I said:

“Only those emotionally invested in such polls, tend to answer them”

Justice is based on facts and evidence, not upon an opinion poll. Mob justice isn’t justice.
    GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

9. Amen RumTumTugger, NorrinRadd amen'd this post.
    tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)

My point in the post you are replying to was directed at pixies attempt to paint my opinion as that of a crazed individual, it was not meant to address the overall legitimacy of a Trump impeachment.

So your reply begs the question: since you cant comprehend the point of my posts and how they apply to the post I am replying to, how can you be expected to objectively evaluate the impeachment inquiry testimony?
    He will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me."

"So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets"

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    My point in the post you are replying to was directed at pixies attempt to paint my opinion as that of a crazed individual...
    I'm reminded of the saying "Never underestimate stupid people in large numbers."
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    I'm reminded of the saying "Never underestimate stupid people in large numbers."
    You should be... only you might want to check the mirror.

tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by lilpixieofterror View Post
    As I said:

“Only those emotionally invested in such polls, tend to answer them”

Justice is based on facts and evidence, not upon an opinion poll. Mob justice isn’t justice.
    Neither are kangaroo courts ...

The problem you have in all this pix is that Trump actually did try to hold funds allocated by congress for Ukraine against national security interests and for personal gain.

That is the simple bottom line, the simple conclusion of the evidence. And so it doesnt matter who's is obsessed, or angry, or offended, or any other ancillary factor you want to complain about.
    Last edited by oxmixmudd; 12-02-2019 at 11:15 AM.