Page 102 of 113 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1129

Thread: Whistleblower identified

  1. #1011
    What's that? lilpixieofterror's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    9,745
    Amen (Given)
    1521
    Amen (Received)
    3276
    Quote Originally Posted by oxmixmudd View Post
    Neither are kangaroo courts ...

    The problem you have in all this pix is that Trump actually did try to hold funds allocated by congress for Ukraine against national security interests and for personal gain.

    That is the simple bottom line, the simple conclusion of the evidence. And so it doesnt matter who's is obsessed, or angry, or offended, or any other ancillary factor you want to complain about.
    No he didn’t, but if you believe that, I got a really great deal on this bridge in NYC to sell you super cheap!

    Point is, you’ll believe anything, as long as it confirms your pre assumption: “Orange Man Bad!!!!!!”

    Hope you enjoy watching another Trump win. All because of people, like you.
    "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
    GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

  2. #1012
    See, the Thing is... Cow Poke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    The Republic of Texas
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    57,314
    Amen (Given)
    12446
    Amen (Received)
    26629
    Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Man View Post
    And the other 50% do not believe that the President should be impeached and removed from office....
    It's amazing how people will abandon the constitutional process in favor of the "polls say" model. We are not a democracy, but a representative republic, and it's up to the Representatives to do their job.
    DuckDuckGo - Privacy Simplified

  3. #1013
    What's that? lilpixieofterror's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    9,745
    Amen (Given)
    1521
    Amen (Received)
    3276
    Quote Originally Posted by Cow Poke View Post
    It's amazing how people will abandon the constitutional process in favor of the "polls say" model. We are not a democracy, but a representative republic, and it's up to the Representatives to do their job.
    “Just ignore due process and presumption of innocence and just go with what the crowd says. It worked great for me.”
    - Judge John Hathorne
    "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
    GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

  4. #1014
    Evolution is God's ID rogue06's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Southeastern U.S. of A.
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    53,826
    Amen (Given)
    1145
    Amen (Received)
    19851
    Quote Originally Posted by oxmixmudd View Post
    You'll stoop as low as necessary to defend DT, won't you?
    Truth and facts are horrible things in your world. Especially if they contradict your carefully crafted fact-free narrative.

    I'm always still in trouble again

    "You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

  5. #1015
    tWebber Mountain Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    United States
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    18,434
    Amen (Given)
    5906
    Amen (Received)
    6765
    Quote Originally Posted by oxmixmudd View Post
    That is the corrupt spin you are using. But it is obstruction regardless of what low bridge you are willing to crawl under to allow you some semblance of justification for it.
    It is not obstruction in any way, shape, or form because the White House is under no legal, moral, or ethical obligation to respond to Shifty Schiff's demand letters.
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God


    From "Fools Gold" by Petra

  6. Amen NorrinRadd amen'd this post.
  7. #1016
    tWebber
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Maryland
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,422
    Amen (Given)
    383
    Amen (Received)
    1700
    Quote Originally Posted by Cow Poke View Post
    It's amazing how people will abandon the constitutional process in favor of the "polls say" model. We are not a democracy, but a representative republic, and it's up to the Representatives to do their job.
    It's amazing how not one of you has the capacity to read and understand my reply. But perhaps that isn't your goal. You just like to take the opportunity to bash on people regardless of whether or not there is an actual reason to do so?
    He will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me."

    "So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets"

  8. #1017
    tWebber
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Maryland
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,422
    Amen (Given)
    383
    Amen (Received)
    1700
    Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Man View Post
    It is not obstruction in any way, shape, or form because the White House is under no legal, moral, or ethical obligation to respond to Shifty Schiff's demand letters.
    That would not be the opinion of those issuing the subpoenas, or the vast majority of those dealing with this process from a non partisan position.

    The problem MM is that you are 100% partisan and I am not even 10% partisan. And whatever partisan leanings I have are actually away from many of the Democratic party's positions.

    So while you think I am somehow just 'massively biased', the reality is that you and others that continually decry the 'Dems' that are - in fact - the biased partisan hacks.

    My concern is the integrity of our government and its ideals. Your concern is getting back and the MSM and those awful 'liberals'. While I am willing to overlook my differences with those that accept in toto the Democratic party platform for the good of the country, you say 'Who cares what the impact is to our country' and you support Trump with eyes closed and ears covered as he tramples on the constitution that defines this nation.
    He will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me."

    "So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets"

  9. #1018
    See, the Thing is... Cow Poke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    The Republic of Texas
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    57,314
    Amen (Given)
    12446
    Amen (Received)
    26629
    Quote Originally Posted by oxmixmudd View Post
    It's amazing how not one of you has the capacity to read and understand my reply. But perhaps that isn't your goal. You just like to take the opportunity to bash on people regardless of whether or not there is an actual reason to do so?
    You're on a wild roller coaster, Jim, and you're quickly approaching the "everybody's attacking me" perigee again.

    I'll back off.


    PS - if nobody "has the capacity to read and understand" your reply, perhaps there's a more obvious common denominator?
    DuckDuckGo - Privacy Simplified

  10. Amen Mountain Man, NorrinRadd amen'd this post.
  11. #1019
    tWebber
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Maryland
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,422
    Amen (Given)
    383
    Amen (Received)
    1700
    Quote Originally Posted by Cow Poke View Post
    You're on a wild roller coaster, Jim, and you're quickly approaching the "everybody's attacking me" perigee again.

    I'll back off.
    Probably best. But I'll try an honest appeal to what is left of honesty in you.

    My post was not an appeal to the polls as a validation of truth. It was stating the simple fact that my opinion is not by any stretch a minority or singular opinion. And if you had an ounce of honesty in you instead of cheap shots like the above you'd admit you were wrong to affirm MM's claim I was using the polls to justify my opinion and apologize.
    Last edited by oxmixmudd; 12-02-2019 at 01:24 PM.
    He will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me."

    "So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets"

  12. #1020
    tWebber
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Maryland
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,422
    Amen (Given)
    383
    Amen (Received)
    1700
    Quote Originally Posted by Cow Poke View Post
    You're on a wild roller coaster, Jim, and you're quickly approaching the "everybody's attacking me" perigee again.

    I'll back off.


    PS - if nobody "has the capacity to read and understand" your reply, perhaps there's a more obvious common denominator?
    Gaslighting does not become you CP.
    He will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me."

    "So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •