Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Whistleblower identified

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
    There are times that it's all the poster deserves. You happen to be a serial offender.
    There are times that it's all the poster deserves. You happen to be a serial (Trump) defender.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimL View Post
      There are times that it's all the poster deserves. You happen to be a serial (Trump) defender.
      Sure, Jim, whatever you say.

(you're not really very good at this "turning it around" thing )
      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
        There are times that it's all the poster deserves. You happen to be a serial offender.

Please remove your nanny outfit and ask an actual question.
        Ad hominem (again).
        "Yes. President Trump is a huge embarrassment. And it’s an embarrassment to evangelical Christianity that there appear to be so many who will celebrate precisely the aspects that I see Biblically as most lamentable and embarrassing." Southern Baptist leader Albert Mohler Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by Charles View Post
          Ad hominem (again).
          The gentleman will suspend. [gavel]
          The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Charles View Post
            I asked a question you could not answer so you created a convenient distinction based partly on the idea I would not know the meaning of the word "like". And now you are using it completely out of context to take focus away insted of adressing the point. And CP responded with an ad hominem. Interesting...
            What's with all these accusatory attacks, Charles? I thought you didn't like those.
            Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
            sigpic
            I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

• Funny thing about today's hearing, Schiff and Vindman both claim to not know who the whistle blower is, but they both seem to know exactly when to stop answering questions so that the whistle blower isn't outed (even though we already know who he is).
              Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
              But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
              Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                Funny thing about today's hearing, Schiff and Vindman both claim to not know who the whistle blower is, but they both seem to know exactly when to stop answering questions so that the whistle blower isn't outed (even though we already know who he is).
                Always pushing the conspiracy theories aren't you ... and it doesn't matter who you smear in the process.

I guess it's just impossible vindman is a man of integrity genuinely concerned about the inappropriate behavior of a president.
                My brethren, do not hold your faith in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ with an attitude of personal favoritism. James 2:1

If anyone thinks himself to be religious, and yet does not  bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this man’s religion is worthless James 1:26

This you know, my beloved brethren. But everyone must be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger; James 1:19

Comment

• Originally posted by oxmixmudd View Post
                  Always pushing the conspiracy theories aren't you ... and it doesn't matter who you smear in the process.

I guess it's just impossible vindman is a man of integrity genuinely concerned about the inappropriate behavior of a president.
                  Jim do you really believe that Schiff doesn't know who the whistle blower is?

Vindman Received 3 Offers to Become Ukraine’s Defense Minister

https://www.theepochtimes.com/impeac...r_3150946.html
                  Last edited by seer; 11-19-2019, 11:45 AM.
                  Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

• Vindman claims to be an expert on Ukraine affairs but says he has no idea about anything related to Biden or Burisma.

He also says he was concerned about Trump temporarily withholding military aid but apparently didn't have any concerns about Obama leaving the Ukraine high and dry for three-years.

Today's hearing has been another disaster for the Democrats and their impeachment narrative.

Comment

Vindman claims to be an expert on Ukraine affairs but says he has no idea about anything related to Biden or Burisma.

He also says he was concerned about Trump temporarily withholding military aid but apparently didn't have any concerns about Obama leaving the Ukraine high and dry for three-years.

Today's hearing has been another disaster for the Democrats and their impeachment narrative.
                      Yep - joining in with those so afraid of the truth they have to try to smear vindman or distort his words.

e.g. Jordon trying to pretend that the fact vindman communicated with some on the topic prior to being told not to communicate with anyone else implied he purposefully went around his chain of command.

What I see is the Democrat questioners just want to know what he heard and saw. The Republicans questioners want to twist his words and smear his reputation.

Just like you MM.
                      My brethren, do not hold your faith in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ with an attitude of personal favoritism. James 2:1

If anyone thinks himself to be religious, and yet does not  bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this man’s religion is worthless James 1:26

This you know, my beloved brethren. But everyone must be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger; James 1:19

Comment

• Originally posted by oxmixmudd View Post
                        Not always - when it comes to Trump's possible malfeasances, he immediately switches to no knowledge being possible. It's a wonder he doesn't get whiplash.
                        Jorge: Functional Complex Information is INFORMATION that is complex and functional.

MM: First of all, the Bible is a fixed document.
                        MM on covid-19: We're talking about an illness with a better than 99.9% rate of survival.

seer: I believe that so called 'compassion' [for starving Palestinian kids] maybe a cover for anti Semitism, ...

Comment

• Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd

Comment

You would think that the utter fiasco that was the Mueller nothingburger would be hard to top. I did too.

They have now thoroughly earned the title of 'The Stupid Party'.
                            Remember that you are dust and to dust you shall return.

Comment

• It's worth pointing out that one of those who spoke to Trump and disputes Vindman's "interpretation" is President Zelinsky.

Comment

It's worth pointing out that one of those who spoke to Trump and disputes Vindman's "interpretation" is President Zelinsky.
                                For the sarcastically impaired the following is said in jest

Pffft. It's not like Zelensky has any first hand... knowl... um, well then. He must be lying.

Case solved.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                                "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                                "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment