Page 81 of 113 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391 ... LastLast

Thread: Whistleblower identified

tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Man View Post
    Of course he's lying. He at first claimed that he had no contact with the whistle blower whatsoever, and then he admitted that the whistle blower actually had been in contact with his office but that he knew nothing about it -- as if his staff wouldn't have told him that a CIA operative was looking to dish dirt on Trump and wanted help filling out the paperwork. Then there's the incident with Vindman's testimony...

Republicans: "Who did you talk to about the phone call?"
    Vindman: "I spoke with two people: Kent, and someone in the CIA named-"
    Schiff: "Don't say the whistle blower's name!"

Which begs he question: How did Schiff know who's name Vindman was about to reveal?
    Maybe Schiff had heard Vindmans testimony before? Vindman could’ve said “Kent and the whistleblower” in the previous version.

Maybe Schiff hadn’t heard this before and didn’t know whose names would be named and stopped it just in case?

Unless Schiff previously claimed he knew who the whistleblower is then it’s still an assumption.

Is there a reason for Schiff to lie about this?

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tassman View Post
    Does it matter given that the whistle-blower's complaints have been corroborated by numerous people. Besides he/she is protected by the Whistleblower Protection Act.
    Eric Ciaramella is NOT a whistleblower no matter how much the left and MSM try to change the definition. He is a leaker plain and simple.

Now, having got that out of the way, his hearsay gossip has not been corroborated as a simple look at the transcript reveals.

Trump, as Ciaramella claimed, was not obsessed with talking about Biden constantly bringing him up seven or eight times. In reality, Trump brought Biden up once and that was near the end of the conversation and almost as an afterthought.

Further, the transcript clearly shows that his claim that Trump demanded that Zelensky "dig up some dirt" on Biden if he ever wanted to get any aid is not even remotely based on reality. It simply never happened.

And Ciaramella's claim that Trump told Zelensky that the latter wouldn't get any aide unless he complied with this never made demand is likewise nothing short of a falsehood. The fact that the Ukrainians never even opened up an investigation much less dug up dirt and still got their aid verifies the claim is false.

Likewise his claim that at the end of the call Trump told Zelensky not to call back until he did what Trump demanded of also never happened. Not even remotely close. In reality, Trump congratulated him on his victory

Those are just four or five of the myriad of major inaccuracies that plague the supposed whistleblower's story[1] -- which would be more than sufficient to get him branded as being an unreliable witness that no lawyer would want to go near in any court of law. Well at least lawyers who would use him as a witness since those cross-examining him would regard him as a God send and would be chomping at the bit in anticipation of tearing him to shreds.

1. I hesitate at calling them deliberate lies only because that implies that Ciaramella had actual knowledge of the call which he did not have. All he had was second and third hand gossip.
    Last edited by rogue06; 11-23-2019 at 01:16 AM. Reason: Left out part in red

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

3. Amen RumTumTugger, Teallaura amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Watermelon View Post
    Maybe Schiff had heard Vindmans testimony before? Vindman could’ve said “Kent and the whistleblower” in the previous version.

Maybe Schiff hadn’t heard this before and didn’t know whose names would be named and stopped it just in case?

Unless Schiff previously claimed he knew who the whistleblower is then it’s still an assumption.
    The fact that Schiff made it clear that if anyone mentioned Ciaramella's name he would immediately jump in and put a stop to it is impossible unless Schiff knew the supposed whistleblowers name.

Yes. For one, he's still trying to pretend that he and/or his staff didn't coordinate things with Ciaramella. But then Schiff still maintains to have a "mountain" of evidence proving that Trump colluded with the Russians to rig the 2016 election -- supposed evidence that he refused to share with Mueller and still, for some bizarre reason, still won't release.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Man View Post
    I've gotten a little better.
    Took me quite some time before I could say the same.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    As in "and the whistle blower", not named? Or as in "Kent and ___________", actually naming the whistle blower?

You honestly think that's plausible?

Sure, but it's an absolutely strong assumption with no reason to believe it's not true.

Because Schiff has woven a web of deceit about his office having no contact with the whistle blower, then having to back down when it was show that the whistle blower did, indeed, have contact with his office, so he Schiffted to "I did not PERSONALLY have contact...."

How would it be possible for everybody in DC to know who the whistle blower is --- EXCEPT Schiff, who has made himself the chief prosecutor and judge and jury of this impeachment show?
    DuckDuckGo - Privacy Simplified

7. Amen Teallaura amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by rogue06 View Post
    Took me quite some time before I could say the same.
    workin on it

9. Amen Teallaura amen'd this post.
    tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    The fact that Schiff made it clear that if anyone mentioned Ciaramella's name he would immediately jump in and put a stop to it is impossible unless Schiff knew the supposed whistleblowers name.

Yes. For one, he's still trying to pretend that he and/or his staff didn't coordinate things with Ciaramella. But then Schiff still maintains to have a "mountain" of evidence proving that Trump colluded with the Russians to rig the 2016 election -- supposed evidence that he refused to share with Mueller and still, for some bizarre reason, still won't release.
    Fair enough.

I’m guessing you didn’t make much of the testimonies either, but are you doubting they had acted in good faith?

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    The guy is a serial liar, and this is who the Democrats have chosen to be their point man as chief prosecutor, judge and media spokesperson.

And the liberals defend him "at every turn".

12. Amen RumTumTugger amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cow Poke View Post
    The guy is a serial liar, and this is who the Democrats have chosen to be their point man as chief prosecutor, judge and media spokesperson.
    Which is why I wonder if Pelosi tried to deliberately sabotage any impeachment.

14. Amen Cow Poke, Teallaura, RumTumTugger, NorrinRadd amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Which is why I wonder if Pelosi tried to deliberately sabotage any impeachment.
    That's an interesting thought! She's not stupid, and she hasn't wanted the impeachment, but HAD to appear to be gung ho over it ---- she can blame Schiff for blowing it, and her fingerprints are not all over it.