Page 2 of 51 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 505

Thread: Whistleblower identified

  1. #11
    tWebber seer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    New England
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    25,398
    Amen (Given)
    1790
    Amen (Received)
    5187
    Quote Originally Posted by Watermelon View Post
    Wouldn't you say that questioning the whistleblowers credibility is now kind of pointless following the Vindman and Taylor testimonies?
    And Vindman and Taylor said what? Anything that contradicted what the released transcript of the call said? The point is Ciaramella was a Democrat operative.
    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

  2. #12
    tWebber Mountain Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    United States
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    17,820
    Amen (Given)
    5831
    Amen (Received)
    6335
    Quote Originally Posted by Watermelon View Post
    Wouldn't you say that questioning the whistleblowers credibility is now kind of pointless following the Vindman and Taylor testimonies?
    Because their testimony contradicted the original accusations?
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God


    From "Fools Gold" by Petra

  3. #13
    tWebber
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Maryland
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,008
    Amen (Given)
    332
    Amen (Received)
    1648
    Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Man View Post
    Because their testimony contradicted the original accusations?
    You are nuts.
    He will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me."

    "So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets"

  4. #14
    tWebber Mountain Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    United States
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    17,820
    Amen (Given)
    5831
    Amen (Received)
    6335
    Quote Originally Posted by shunyadragon View Post
    The politics of the whistleblower is not relevant, because confirmed as accurate by the testimony of others, and the documentation.
    In fact nothing the "whistleblower" said has proven to be correct. Rep. Jim Jordan recently said,

    There are four fundamental facts that have never changed, never changed: Mr. Vindman is not the first one we've talked to who has been on the call. We've heard from President Trump and President Zelensky. We've got the transcript. Both President Trump and President Zelensky have said no conditions, no pressure, no pushing, no quid pro quo. We've got the transcript that shows that. We know that the Ukrainians did not know at the time of the call that aid had been withheld and, tell me, what actions the Ukrainians or President Zelensky took to get the aid turned back on.

    Did he say he was going to investigate and do certain things? None of that happened. Those four facts have never changed.

    https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bethba...facts-n2555546

    We also know now that the "whistleblower" had a vested interest in keeping the truth about Ukraine from getting out because he himself was involved in certain questionable activities, which is a game changer.
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God


    From "Fools Gold" by Petra

  5. #15
    tWebber Mountain Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    United States
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    17,820
    Amen (Given)
    5831
    Amen (Received)
    6335
    Quote Originally Posted by oxmixmudd View Post
    You are nuts.
    Maybe I am, but that doesn't change the fact that there is, to date, no evidence whatsoever that the President committed a crime.
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God


    From "Fools Gold" by Petra

  6. #16
    tWebber
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Maryland
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,008
    Amen (Given)
    332
    Amen (Received)
    1648
    Quote Originally Posted by Starlight View Post
    And to people wanting to prevent future whistle-blowers by making an example of this one.

    So far it seems like everything the whistleblower said is being confirmed by the testimony of multiple witnesses. The guy should get some sort of award at the end of this process. The Presidential Medal of Freedom would have suitable irony value.
    Indeed. And so watching MM claim they do not is a lot like watching Baghdad Bob claim the Americans were not there as we watch a Abrahms Tank rolling by in the background.
    He will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me."

    "So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets"

  7. #17
    tWebber
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Maryland
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,008
    Amen (Given)
    332
    Amen (Received)
    1648
    Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Man View Post
    Maybe I am, but that doesn't change the fact that there is, to date, no evidence whatsoever that the President committed a crime.
    wow - you are living in quite the fantasy land there my friend.

    These statements rank right up there with 'no holocaust' and 'we never went to the Moon'
    Last edited by oxmixmudd; 10-31-2019 at 04:45 AM.
    He will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me."

    "So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets"

  8. #18
    tWebber Mountain Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    United States
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    17,820
    Amen (Given)
    5831
    Amen (Received)
    6335
    Quote Originally Posted by oxmixmudd View Post
    Indeed. And so watching MM claim they do not is a lot like watching Baghdad Bob claim the Americans were not there as we watch a Abrahms Tank rolling by in the background.
    You are nuts.
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God


    From "Fools Gold" by Petra

  9. #19
    tWebber
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Maryland
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,008
    Amen (Given)
    332
    Amen (Received)
    1648
    Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Man View Post
    You are nuts.
    Copyright laws exist for a reason MM.
    He will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me."

    "So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets"

  10. #20
    tWebber Mountain Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    United States
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    17,820
    Amen (Given)
    5831
    Amen (Received)
    6335
    Quote Originally Posted by oxmixmudd View Post
    wow - you are living in quite the fantasy land there my friend.

    These statements rank right up there with 'no holocaust' and 'we never went to the Moon'
    Not at all. What actual evidence is there that Trump did anything illegal during the phonecall with Zelinsky? The transcript doesn't support the whistleblower's claims. Both Trump and Zelinsky have said there was no pressure to investigate in exchange for military funding, and in fact, no Ukraine official was even aware that the funding had been temporarily withheld. Taylor himself when specifically asked said there was no evidence of quid pro quo. Vindman conceded that despite his claims of the omission of one or two words, the transcript is an accurate record of the phonecall.

    In short, the whistleblower lied and potentially broke the law when he coordinated with Shifty Adam Schiff to construct his false accusations. Maybe if he faces the consequences for his actiond then it might serve as a warning to others not to pull the same con.
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God


    From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •