Page 29 of 113 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast

Thread: Whistleblower identified

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by oxmixmudd View Post
    The lengths to which people will go to get this guy.
    One could substitute "Trump" for "this guy"...
    "Neighbor, how long has it been since you’ve had a big, thick, steaming bowl of Wolf Brand Chili?”

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Man View Post
    Right, Zelensky is under "duress".

How about you prove that Zelensky is lying instead of simply assuming it because that's what you want to be true.

And the fact that you want it to be true is a big problem for you spiritually. CS Lewis said something to effect of that those who are disappointed when things turn out to be not as bad as they had initially suspected will soon find themselves on a path where they can only be satisfied with ever increasing evil. It's okay for you to be happy that our President didn't commit a crime, and you should do some serious soul searching to figure out why you can't be.
    That same "duress" that would force him to lie would lead him to continue down that road (too late to go back) and fabricate other things. But we get told he doesn't do that because he doesn't want to get drawn into this mess. And yet the same folks insist that he is lying -- which is drawing him into this mess.

They don't care if their claims are internally inconsistent. The TDS has taken too strong a hold.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    The idea that there is some firewall between Adam Schiff and his staff, and that he had no idea what was going on in his own office, especially with regards to something like this, is ridiculous. The fact that he originally denied any contact at all and then was forced to change his story after the facts came out doesn't look good for him.
    If his staff had acted on its own one could expect an outraged Schiff to be firing a bunch of staffers for putting him in this position.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

4. Amen RumTumTugger, Teallaura amen'd this post.
    tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cow Poke View Post
    One could substitute "Trump" for "this guy"...
    for those confused by CP's mistake: "this guy" in my post refers ONLY to the whistle-blower.
    Last edited by oxmixmudd; 11-05-2019 at 06:45 AM.
    He will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me."

"So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets"

tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Right, Zelensky is under "duress".

How about you prove that Zelensky is lying instead of simply assuming it because that's what you want to be true.
    "Lying" is yet more advocation for evil. I don't consider what he said a lie in the sense that you imply here. I see it as a necessary response so as to preserve the peace between his country and the Trump administration. Not unlike when a teacher finds a bully smacking around some smaller kid with all his goons looking on and she asks "are you ok" and the kid says "No, I'm fine, really" as he glances nervously at the bully.

And the fact that you want it to be true is a big problem for you spiritually. CS Lewis said something to effect of that those who are disappointed when things turn out to be not as bad as they had initially suspected will soon find themselves on a path where they can only be satisfied with ever increasing evil. It's okay for you to be happy that our President didn't commit a crime, and you should do some serious soul searching to figure out why you can't be.

How ironic for someone such as yourself who supports one of the most corrupt men to occupy the white house in years and who advocates for him in ways that accuse and diminish the innocent, the weak, and the poor to be quoting Lewis. But at his point, there is no other possibility than that Trump was trying to manipulate Ukraine into helping him out against Biden. So the point is moot. But even if by some miracle it turns out I'm wrong about Trump, I will not be sad about it. I would be glad if Trump suddenly repented and abandoned his evil. I know you can't understand that - partially because I don't think you understand being motivated by principle any more than Donald Trump does. But I am all for truth and redemption. The problem is, Trump is not. Not even close. And the other problem is there are many that follow Christ, like yourself, willing to literally sell their souls to the Devil himself in offering support for him in his current state.

Jim
    Last edited by oxmixmudd; 11-05-2019 at 06:51 AM.
    He will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me."

"So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets"

tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by rogue06 View Post
    That same "duress" that would force him to lie would lead him to continue down that road (too late to go back) and fabricate other things. But we get told he doesn't do that because he doesn't want to get drawn into this mess. And yet the same folks insist that he is lying -- which is drawing him into this mess.

They don't care if their claims are internally inconsistent. The TDS has taken too strong a hold.
    The argument you make here is completely lame.

Zelensky has to act in a way that preserves his relationship with the US. He needs our help. So that means he can't investigate a potential 'next' president any more than he can speak poorly of Trump publicly. It's a balancing act Rogue. He will tell the truth about those things that do not cause Trump shame or trouble. And he will lie or bend the truth as necessary when they would. He will not bite the hand the feeds him, that is providing the support he needs to avoid being invaded by Russia.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    The lengths to which people will go to get this guy. To expose Teump must be getting close to the unpardonable sin in some quarters these days.

Is your hatred of all things 'liberal' so complete that it literally does not matter what Trump does as long as whatever is happening is in some way allowing for revenge against the MSM or Democrats?
    As Star makes clear Ciaramella is not a whistleblower but a leaker. And considering that he merely passed on hearsay he's nothing but a gossip.

9. Amen Teallaura amen'd this post.
    tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by rogue06 View Post
    As Star makes clear Ciaramella is not a whistleblower but a leaker. And considering that he merely passed on hearsay he's nothing but a gossip.
    The things exposed by the whistleblower have all been shown to be true rogue. It doesn't matter that it is hearsay. In a whistleblower case, what matters is whether or not what is reported is true.

Why are you advocating for evil rogue? MM I am not surprised at, he's been that way a long time. You I do not understand. Whistle Blower statutes exist to protect people with knowledge of laws being broken from retaliation by the criminals. You are advocating for the criminals here. Why?

Department Head
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    "Lying" is yet more advocation for evil. I don't consider what he said a lie in the sense that you imply here. I see it as a necessary response so as to preserve the peace between his country and the Trump administration. Not unlike when a teacher finds a bully smacking around some smaller kid with all his goons looking on and she asks "are you ok" and the kid says "No, I'm fine, really" as he glances nervously at the bully.
    I'm still waiting for you to outline the evidence you have that Trump was bullying the ukrainians you did say you would do so and I did ask in post #256 here for you to do so. I'm still waiting. so far all I've seen from you is feelings and opinion not evidence.

incase you forgot your offer here is the quote.

That is where the evidence leads Rum - but I can't make you accept it. It is what it is. I have outlined some of that evidence in other posts, perhaps in another thread, and I can outline it again if you really need to see it. however I certainly am not going to be like most Trump followers and just say only what Trump wants to hear, nor will I give it a bunch of spin like we see on the conservative rags.
    I'll leave the rest of the post to your conscience oxmixmudd with this one question have you ever shown even a modicum of God's Grace to Trump in your baseless attacks on him regarding what he has done in office.

12. Amen Mountain Man, Teallaura amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)

How ironic for someone such as yourself who supports one of the most corrupt men to occupy the white house in years and who advocates for him in ways that accuse and diminish the innocent, the weak, and the poor to be quoting Lewis. But at his point, there is no other possibility than that Trump was trying to manipulate Ukraine into helping him out against Biden. So the point is moot. But even if by some miracle it turns out I'm wrong about Trump, I will not be sad about it. I would be glad if Trump suddenly repented and abandoned his evil. I know you can't understand that - partially because I don't think you understand being motivated by principle any more than Donald Trump does. But I am all for truth and redemption. The problem is, Trump is not. Not even close. And the other problem is there are many that follow Christ, like yourself, willing to literally sell their souls to the Devil himself in offering support for him in his current state.

Jim
    It's impossible to have a rational discussion with someone as disconnected from reality as you.
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra