Page 3 of 112 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Whistleblower identified

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by oxmixmudd View Post
    wow - you are living in quite the fantasy land there my friend.

These statements rank right up there with 'no holocaust' and 'we never went to the Moon'
    Really Jim? What crime did Trump commit?
    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by seer View Post
    Really Jim? What crime did Trump commit?
    Multiple instances of Obstruction per the Mueller report and ongoing resistance with the impeachment inquiry and quid pro quo abuse of power in ukraine. Not to mention multiple violations of the emoluments clause. And I would not be surprised to see campaign finance show up as well.
    Last edited by oxmixmudd; 10-31-2019 at 05:48 AM.
    He will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me."

"So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets"

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Multiple instances of Obstruction per the Mueller report and ongoing resistance with the impeachment inquiry and quid pro quo abuse of power in ukraine. Not to mention multiple violations of the emoluments clause.
    I see lots of opinion and your spin, but no facts to support any of it.
    "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
    GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by lilpixieofterror View Post
    I see lots of opinion and your spin, but no facts to support any of it.
    Over 1000 former federal prosecutors disagree.
    He will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me."

"So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets"

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Over 1000 former federal prosecutors disagree.
    We already discussed this Jim, they are not involved in any of the cases and their opinion means nothing. The opinions that matter is:

The AG, that agreed no crime took place.
    The deputy AG, who is an anti Trump advocate himself, agreed
    Congress, who isn’t perusing two of these three options and the new evidence suggest the third one is a set up.

I’m sure you’ll gaslight me any minute now, while sticking your fingers in your ears, closing your eyes, and screaming so all that nasty stuff that proves your insanity is false, will disappear.

It’s truly sad, you’ve become yet another Jorge. What a shame.
    "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
    GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Multiple instances of Obstruction per the Mueller report and ongoing resistance with the impeachment inquiry and quid pro quo abuse of power in ukraine. Not to mention multiple violations of the emoluments clause. And I would not be surprised to see campaign finance show up as well.
    There is zero evidence of quid pro quo concerning Biden, second, he should be obstructing these unfounded witch hunts. I don't remember you getting upset when Obama obstructed Congress, and I don't remember the Republicans starting an impeachment process.
    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by seer View Post
    There is zero evidence of quid pro quo concerning Biden, second, he should be obstructing these unfounded witch hunts. I don't remember you getting upset when Obama obstructed Congress, and I don't remember the Republicans starting an impeachment process.
    Zero? The call transcript, the testimonies of Taylor and Vindman. The pergery committed by sondland. The involvement of Giuliani and his friends in back channel diplomacy to bring illegal funds to Republican party candidates? Like I said. You Trump guys are living in a fantasy land.

tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Man View Post
    Not at all. What actual evidence is there that Trump did anything illegal during the phonecall with Zelinsky? The transcript doesn't support the whistleblower's claims. Both Trump and Zelinsky have said there was no pressure to investigate in exchange for military funding, and in fact, no Ukraine official was even aware that the funding had been temporarily withheld. Taylor himself when specifically asked said there was no evidence of quid pro quo. Vindman conceded that despite his claims of the omission of one or two words, the transcript is an accurate record of the phonecall.

In short, the whistleblower lied and potentially broke the law when he coordinated with Shifty Adam Schiff to construct his false accusations. Maybe if he faces the consequences for his actiond then it might serve as a warning to others not to pull the same con.
    So - just to satisfy my curiousity as to where you stand MM:

1) Did we (the USA) land men on the moon on July 24, 1969 or was it all a hoax?

2) Did the Holocaust in Germany actually happen?
    Last edited by oxmixmudd; 10-31-2019 at 06:42 AM.

Faith
    invalid value
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Man View Post
    Not at all. What actual evidence is there that Trump did anything illegal during the phonecall with Zelinsky? The transcript doesn't support the whistleblower's claims. Both Trump and Zelinsky have said there was no pressure to investigate in exchange for military funding, and in fact, no Ukraine official was even aware that the funding had been temporarily withheld. Taylor himself when specifically asked said there was no evidence of quid pro quo. Vindman conceded that despite his claims of the omission of one or two words, the transcript is an accurate record of the phonecall.

In short, the whistleblower lied and potentially broke the law when he coordinated with Shifty Adam Schiff to construct his false accusations. Maybe if he faces the consequences for his actiond then it might serve as a warning to others not to pull the same con.
    I have said several times that you are a Russian troll farm, and that’s all anybody needs to know about you and your ridiculous arguments. They invariably fail to reach even a basic level of understanding of events, the legal and constitutional situation. No American is that stupid.
    “I think God, in creating man, somewhat overestimated his ability.” ― Oscar Wilde
    “You can safely assume you've created God in your own image when it turns out that God hates all the same people you do.” ― Anne Lamott
    “And if there were a God, I think it very unlikely that He would have such an uneasy vanity as to be offended by those who doubt His existence” ― Bertrand Russell

tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by firstfloor View Post
    I have said several times that you are a Russian troll farm, and that’s all anybody needs to know about you and your ridiculous arguments. They invariably fail to reach even a basic level of understanding of events, the legal and constitutional situation. No American is that stupid.
    Do you really think a Russian Troll farm would be active on a relatively obscure theology debate forum since 2014? Doesn't seem likely.

Jim