Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Joe Walsh on Fox/Conservative talk shows

tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)

Joe Walsh on Fox/Conservative talk shows

Joe Walsh is running against President Trump. He is a former Republican Senator from Illinois, he was a conservative talk show host.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/11/03/media...ces/index.html

It is his assessment that the conservative media, like Fox, are lying to their listeners to keep their votes. That conservative radio hosts are lying to keep their listeners. They are telling Trump voters what they want to hear to keep their positions even though they know that what they are saying is not true.

This is what we are facing. And until some not isolated group of people that has the Trump Voter's ear has the guts to stand up and speak the truth, the 'fake news' narrative Trump voters have bought into will continue to thrive and bear fruit.

Every Republican senator that has put their re-election above the constitution and the well-being of this country is at fault. As is every person in the conservative news that knows that what they are writing is simply not true.

There is another thread on Catherine Herridge's departure from fox, stating the 'the facts matter'.

And they really do. There needs to be an uprising of conscience. The 'fake news' narrative can only succeed if the good people with a conscience that work in the conservative news outlets remain silent. We can pray that they will reach the end of what they can stomach as a group.

There are enough good people that have been lured into this false narrative that if there are enough people in conservative media that they trust that have a conscience and that stand up and tell the truth, the tide can be turned.
    Last edited by oxmixmudd; 11-03-2019 at 02:26 PM.
    He will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me."

"So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets"

tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    CNN

Their track record for 'Trump is going down this time' is around 0-500. Deceptive and Fake News, with the audacity to accuse others of creating a false reality.

Lots of people still don't like Trump, but they know by now not to trust CNN or Fake News. However, the TDS-afflicted still continue in their madness.
    Last edited by demi-conservative; 11-03-2019 at 02:45 PM.
    Trump is basically "Bruce Wayne pretending to be a foppish retarded billionaire" tier genius, in case nerds need a simpler metaphor.

tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Fake News like CNN are hemorrhaging viewers, because there's only so many times you can lie to normal people and be proven wrong. Even followers of Harold Camping have abandoned him.

But people like you still cling to Fake News despite all the lies. It's so deluded and pathetic, a clear sign of TDS.
    Trump is basically "Bruce Wayne pretending to be a foppish retarded billionaire" tier genius, in case nerds need a simpler metaphor.

tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by demi-conservative View Post
    CNN

Their track record for 'Trump is going down this time' is around 0-500. Deceptive and Fake News, with the audacity to accuse others of creating a false reality.

Lots of people still don't like Trump, but they know by now not to trust CNN or Fake News. However, the TDS-afflicted still continue in their madness.
    I did not post about CNN. I posted comments by Joe Walsh, a REPUBLICAN candidate and former REPUBLICAN senator. Your argument is with him.
    He will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me."

"So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets"

tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    CNN

I did not post about CNN. I posted comments by Joe Walsh, a REPUBLICAN candidate and former REPUBLICAN senator. Your argument is with him.

These are his comments. Not the CNN anchors. Not the CNN editorial board. His comments along these lines are available:

At newsweek:

https://www.newsweek.com/republican-...-trump-1469469

Chicago Tribune:

https://www.chicagotribune.com/polit...vvy-story.html

USAToday:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...am/4091294002/

And yes, even Fox itself:

https://www.foxnews.com/media/joe-wa...ational-threat

So, no, this is not about 'fake new', nor is it about CNN, it is about Joe Walsh who see's Trump for who he is and is willing to take those observations public as a conservative, republican.

What this does, everytime a conservative breaks free of Trump's control over them, it make clear the issues here are NOT partisan, they are not liberal/conservative. The issue here is a man who is trampling the constitution and the rule of law. And he is getting away with it.

tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by oxmixmudd View Post
    You weren't just reposting those comments, you agree with them, and then you posted further commentary about Herridge.

What this does, everytime a conservative breaks free of Trump's control over them
    In the real world, people are breaking free of Fake News' control. Normal people. People like you return to the vomit of Fake News.

Last time, the lies were that 'Trump Jr's emails are crystal clear, he's going down!!!!' Now 'the transcript is clear, Drumpf's going down!!!!!!!!!!!' It's beyond pathetic.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    This story would be a lot more fun if we were talking about this Joe Walsh:

joe_walsh.jpg
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

8. Amen NorrinRadd, Bill the Cat, One Bad Pig amen'd this post.
    tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    You weren't just reposting those comments, you agree with them, and then you posted further commentary about Herridge.

In the real world, people are breaking free of Fake News' control. Normal people. People like you return to the vomit of Fake News.

Last time, the lies were that 'Trump Jr's emails are crystal clear, he's going down!!!!' Now 'the transcript is clear, Drumpf's going down!!!!!!!!!!!' It's beyond pathetic.
    You are an interesting personality demi - but you are quite wrong about 'fake news'. I am not saying there is some magical unbiased thing going on in the MSM. Bias is nearly impossible to eliminate. But professional journalists, as a whole, adhere to certain standards and techniques which tend to increase the chance that their work is reporting what is actually going on in the world. The 'fake news' narrative is effectively 'tickling the ears' of Trump supporters and making sure every news event is interpreted in a way that allows them to say of every bad thing Trump does: "It's not so bad after all" and the consequent "Since it's not all the bad, the media is just out to get our guy".

The problem is, A lot of what Trump does is really bad. And it makes people of integrity feel like they need to bring attention to what is being done. This is, after all, the President of the United States.

Faith
    Full Gospel Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Contrary to the CBS headline, the article itself shows it's a matter of interpretation whether either of Catherine's "facts matter" remarks were intended as a jab at FNC.
    Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

Beige Nationalist.

"Everybody is somebody's heretic."

tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by oxmixmudd View Post
    You are an interesting personality demi - but you are quite wrong about 'fake news'. I am not saying there is some magical unbiased thing going on in the MSM. Bias is nearly impossible to eliminate. But professional journalists, as a whole, adhere to certain standards and techniques which tend to increase the chance that their work is reporting what is actually going on in the world

Fake News has lied to the people so many times, and they have naturally rejected it. Only intelligent idiots continue to trust it.