Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Trump loses yet another case in court.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by demi-conservative View Post
    He's succumbing to TDS.
    By TDS one assumes you mean those sufficiently “deranged” to support a proven demagogic, xenophobic, sexist, know-nothing, pathological liar.
    “He felt that his whole life was a kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.” - Douglas Adams.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tassman View Post
      By TDS one assumes you mean those sufficiently “deranged” to support a proven demagogic, xenophobic, sexist, know-nothing, pathological liar.
      Yep, demi, deranged as he is, loves him some corrupt autocrats.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
        I thought something you said was humorous, and I....

"weaponized" an apology???

Seriously, looking back, I think you tripped up and responded to me, thinking you were responding to BtC, and this is your failed attempt at saving face.

The line " I've seen way more than enough reason to believe your own intelligence background is faked up or grossly exaggerated " doesn't make sense with regards to me, so....

IMOHBAO, you made an error, and simply can't bring yourself to admit.
        Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
        Dang, lookit all the substance here! I don't know why you've decided that Cow Poke should be the especial target of your jackassery lately. What did he do - point out for all to see that your 'perfect hair' is in reality a wig or something?
        Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
        You've been taking hits offa little jimmy's bong haven't you? Unfortunately it looks like the stuff burning in it was doused with paraquat and laced with Angel Dust. You're starting to lose it.
        Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
        I think he finally has noticed that his cherished New York Times has sank below the level of the National Enquirer in trustworthiness and in his despair is fitfully lashing out at anything that moves.
        Originally posted by demi-conservative View Post
        He's succumbing to TDS.
        Three-and-a-half of ya to scrounge up the courage. I love the smell of napalm in the morning.
        Dang, lookit all the substance here!

Please do. I've added more substantive posts to this thread than the rest of ya combined, with a tiny fraction of the posting. If'n you're jonesing for more, feed the kitty.
        "weaponized" an apology??

The awe was because I hadn't even realized it could be done before I saw it. Mad props, goobz.
        You've been taking hits offa little jimmy's bong haven't you?

That's a bit more familiarity with jimmy's recreational habits than a casual observer. But I'm glad to hear you know the right way to use one of those.

Good luck on your next pee test.
        "... your own intelligence background is faked up or grossly exaggerated " doesn't make sense with regards to me, so....

Way too easy.

Leave BtC out of this. I've never seen anything from him that wasn't consistent with his claimed background, and plenty that was, including his recent reluctance to continue posting this thread. I know that training, and so does the piglet, for what it's worth.

So here's a little word up, to keep you from failing so badly next time, or at least learning how to lie better. The great thing about the internet, if you're looking to learn, is there's always someone who knows more about anything you're interested in than you do. That's also the worst thing about the internet, if you're a braggart.

You were in military intelligence and you brag about visits to the NSA.

That's not a peanut butter and chocolate combination.
        What did he do

Recently? Remember when lilpix decided to abuse her mod powers by harassing folks who'd prefer to use the ignore feature on her? That's not a problem any more. Blue, red, green, whatever, makes no difference. Cow Poke needs to resign from staff.
        Seriously, looking back, I think you tripped up and responded to me

Remains to be seen, but I'll keep on hoping for the best from you even if I can't grant you the benefit of the doubt anymore.
        He's succumbing to TDS.

Unwitting irony. It's your one redeeming feature.

Comment

• Originally posted by Juvenal View Post
          Three-and-a-half of ya to scrounge up the courage.
          You made a dumb mistake, in my opinion, but you're not man enough to admit it, and now you go on a "waaaannnhhhhh, everybody's picking on me" rant.

What has happened to you?
          The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

You made a dumb mistake, in my opinion, but you're not man enough to admit it, and now you go on a "waaaannnhhhhh, everybody's picking on me" rant.

What has happened to you?
            Maybe I should be kinder. Maybe your limited attention span is a senior issue. And maybe you don't crop posts because you're too lazy to read them. I really can't say.

What I can say is that Zym is a wit, and you're half that.

Comment

Maybe I should be kinder.
              Excellent idea, though probably beyond your reach.
              The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Excellent idea, though probably beyond your reach.
                I'm fresh out of tissues, so here's another idea.

Grow a sharper wit, or thicker skin.

Speaking of reach, anyone I just read calling Frank, who, pardon me, friend! ... is indeed having senior issues ... a moron ... and half of whose posts mock others — including the fellow you're abusing your mod powers to harass — is casting stones from the bottom of the moral authority well.

Not the best position for a fat old guy.

Let me know how that works out for ya.

Comment

I'm fresh out of tissues, so here's another idea.

Grow a sharper wit, or thicker skin.
                  This assumes you've gotten under my skin, Juvie. In fact, what you've done, is trashed any respect I've ever had for you.

But, please, continue your little rants - you're demonstrating how low you've fallen.

Comment

Dang, lookit all the substance here!

Please do. I've added more substantive posts to this thread than the rest of ya combined, with a tiny fraction of the posting. If'n you're jonesing for more, feed the kitty.
                    Nice dodge, which all of your wit below fails to disguise. You made an extended post lacking any substance whatsoever, complaining in it that you only desire to post substance. You've followed it up, by the by, with more posts similarly lacking in substance. You're on a roll, here.
                    Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                    sigpic
                    I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

• Just for the record...

Originally posted by Juvenal View Post
                      — including the fellow you're abusing your mod powers to harass —
                      A) If, as one of my esteemed colleagues suggests (in helping decode your little spitball), this refers to my responses to Ox's requests for me not to respond to him, I'll concede this a valid point and adjust accordingly.

anyone I just read calling Frank, who, pardon me, friend! ... is indeed having senior issues ... a moron...
                      2) As to your false accusation that I called Frank a Moron -- I believe you, again, confused me with another poster.

I think you're having senior issues, Juvie.

Comment

• Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
                        Nice dodge, which all of your wit below fails to disguise. You made an extended post lacking any substance whatsoever, complaining in it that you only desire to post substance. You've followed it up, by the by, with more posts similarly lacking in substance. You're on a roll, here.
                        You were saying something about lack of substance, piglet?

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                        If, as one of my esteemed colleagues suggests (in helping decode your little spitball), this refers to my responses to Ox's requests for me not to respond to him, I'll concede this a valid point and adjust accordingly.
                        He wasn't going to accept it from me, so I did an end around.

2) As to your false accusation that I called Frank a Moron -- I believe you, again, confused me with another poster.
                        There you go, goober! That's how it's done. It was Leonhard.

Maybe you should wear a bow tie.

I think you're having senior issues, Juvie.
                        I think you've learned your lesson.

Comment

I think you've learned your lesson.

It's hard to believe I used to take you seriously.

Comment

There you go, goober! That's how it's done. It was Leonhard.
                            I accept your cowardly little apology, coerced though it was.

Comment

You were saying something about lack of substance, piglet?
                              Very perspicacious of you, toasti.
                              He wasn't going to accept it from me, so I did an end around.
                              Another adroit attempt to shift focus?
                              Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                              sigpic
                              I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment