Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 37 of 37

Thread: SCOOP: CIA, FBI Informant Was Washington Post Source For Russiagate Smears

  1. #31
    See, the Thing is... Cow Poke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    The Republic of Texas
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    56,198
    Amen (Given)
    12217
    Amen (Received)
    26091
    Quote Originally Posted by JimL View Post
    No. you're a staunch supporter of Trump...
    Sure, Jim, whatever you say.
    Every problem is the result of a previous solution.

  2. #32
    tWebber
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Faith
    Agnostic
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    13,979
    Amen (Given)
    1749
    Amen (Received)
    1496
    Quote Originally Posted by Cow Poke View Post
    Sure, Jim, whatever you say.
    Well, okay then, it's about time you came out of the closet, CP. Don't you feel better now?

  3. #33
    See, the Thing is... Cow Poke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    The Republic of Texas
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    56,198
    Amen (Given)
    12217
    Amen (Received)
    26091
    Quote Originally Posted by JimL View Post
    Well, okay then, it's about time you came out of the closet, CP. Don't you feel better now?
    You seem to have this desperate need to believe I'm a Trump supporter, Jim. It's no skin off my nose, so knock yourself out.
    Every problem is the result of a previous solution.

  4. #34
    tWebber
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Faith
    Agnostic
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    13,979
    Amen (Given)
    1749
    Amen (Received)
    1496
    Quote Originally Posted by Cow Poke View Post
    You seem to have this desperate need to believe I'm a Trump supporter, Jim. It's no skin off my nose, so knock yourself out.
    Nope, no need of that on my part at all, CP. I mean, I already know it.

  5. #35
    See, the Thing is... Cow Poke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    The Republic of Texas
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    56,198
    Amen (Given)
    12217
    Amen (Received)
    26091
    Quote Originally Posted by JimL View Post
    Nope, no need of that on my part at all, CP. I mean, I already know it.
    You seem to 'know' lots of stuff that isn't true, so... cool.
    Every problem is the result of a previous solution.

  6. #36
    tWebber
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Faith
    Agnostic
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    13,979
    Amen (Given)
    1749
    Amen (Received)
    1496
    Quote Originally Posted by Cow Poke View Post
    You seem to 'know' lots of stuff that isn't true, so... cool.
    Yes, like the untruth that you're not a Trump supporter.

  7. #37
    See, the Thing is... Cow Poke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    The Republic of Texas
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    56,198
    Amen (Given)
    12217
    Amen (Received)
    26091
    Quote Originally Posted by JimL View Post
    Yes, like the untruth that you're not a Trump supporter.
    Sure, Jim. Play your little game.
    Every problem is the result of a previous solution.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •