Thread: US Family Massacred In Mexico...

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)

US Family Massacred In Mexico...

And we worry about Syria? I hope Trump acts in a forceful way...

MORMON BLOODBATH Sonora massacre – Babies ‘burned alive and kids shot in back’ as Mexican cartel murder nine US Mormons in ‘targeted’ hit

BABIES were reportedly burned alive and kids shot in the back after ruthless cartel killers slaughtered nine US Mormons in a "targeted" hit in Mexico.

The helpless victims were ambushed by the merciless gunmen as they drove to a wedding in the border state of Sonora on Monday.

Seventeen members of the LeBaron and Langford families were travelling in three cars when gunmen sprayed their vehicles with bullets.

Some of the victims - including babies - were then reportedly burned alive amid fears female victims were raped, reports DailyMail.com.

Alex LeBaron, who said he lost family members in the attack, told CNN: "Women and children were massacred, burnt alive. Mothers were screaming for the fire to stop."

Several family members have now told how gunmen opened fire on one child running away and revealed how others burned to death inside a car that was torched.

Other young children managed to escape and hide by the roadside while one of the mothers was shot in the chest as she put her hands up to surrender.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/102802...families-dead/
    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Every problem is the result of a previous solution.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    9 Mormon women and children were shot and 'burned alive' in an ambush near the US-Mexico border

https://www.cnn.com/2019/11/05/ameri...der/index.html
    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

Faith
    Catholic
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Terrible, utterly disgusting.

tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by seer View Post
    9 Mormon women and children were shot and 'burned alive' in an ambush near the US-Mexico border

https://www.cnn.com/2019/11/05/ameri...der/index.html
    Every person that purchases, or in any way uses the illegal drugs that create the cartels that have produced this tragedy bears some guilt for this. And a lot of those are Hollywood's elite.
    He will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me."

"So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets"

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by oxmixmudd View Post
    Every person that purchases, or in any way uses the illegal drugs that create the cartels that have produced this tragedy bears some guilt for this. And a lot of those are Hollywood's elite.
    I lost two friends to fentanyl overdoses this year. One I knew for 50 years. It is a plague...

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by seer View Post
    I lost two friends to fentanyl overdoses this year. One I knew for 50 years. It is a plague...
    My daughter, who has made a full recovery from the culture of death, texted me the "mug shots" of two of her doctors from where she lived prior to her "waking up". They were among four physicians in the area who are charged with a "pill mill" operation, and she is so glad no longer lives in that region.
    Every problem is the result of a previous solution.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cow Poke View Post
    My daughter, who has made a full recovery from the culture of death, texted me the "mug shots" of two of her doctors from where she lived prior to her "waking up". They were among four physicians in the area who are charged with a "pill mill" operation, and she is so glad no longer lives in that region.