Rocky Raccoon...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rocky Raccoon...

So I had this raccoon living in my back yard for a day or so. His back legs were not working well, and he was big. Perhaps he was hit by a car or was rabid. I called Animal Control this morning. So like on TV I expected them to shoot it with a tranquilizer, put it in a cage and free it in the deep woods. "Run Rocky be free!" But no! This lady took out her 9mm and blasted poor unsuspecting Rocky! Right there in my driveway in front of God and everybody! Sad... If there is a raccoon heaven I'm sure Rocky is enjoying some tasty garbage as we speak...
    Last edited by seer; 11-05-2019, 12:13 PM.
    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

What? He went without his Gideon's Bible?

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
      What? He went without his Gideon's Bible?
      Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post
        So I had this raccoon living in my back yard for a day or so. His back legs were not working well, and he was big. Perhaps he was hit by a car or was rabid. I called Animal Control this morning. So like on TV I expected them to shoot it with a tranquilizer, put it in a cage and free it in the deep woods. "Run Rocky be free!" But no! This lady took out her 9mm and blasted poor unsuspecting Rocky! Right there in my driveway in front of God and everybody! Sad... If there is a raccoon heaven I'm sure Rocky is enjoying some tasty garbage as we speak...
        The formal police term for that is "dispatching". She dispatched Rocky. Doesn't sound nearly as inhumane as blasting him with a 9mm.

True story, I got called to the scene of an accident where a lady had swerved to miss a racoon - she missed missing the racoon and wounded him badly enough that he was very ill-tempered, but unable to scurry away, so I drew my trusty .357 magnum Ruger Security Six and fired a shot that hit right between his eyes. He rared up on his front legs, looked at me and let out a horrible evil raspy hiss! Then he fell over dead.

(she hit the racoon, swerved into a tree, totaled her Chevy Nova, and got a nasty gash on her face)
        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

rocket.jpg
          When I Survey....

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
            The formal police term for that is "dispatching". She dispatched Rocky. Doesn't sound nearly as inhumane as blasting him with a 9mm.
            Yet she actually blasted him with her 9...

True story, I got called to the scene of an accident where a lady had swerved to miss a racoon - she missed missing the racoon and wounded him badly enough that he was very ill-tempered, but unable to scurry away, so I drew my trusty .357 magnum Ruger Security Six and fired a shot that hit right between his eyes. He rared up on his front legs, looked at me and let out a horrible evil raspy hiss! Then he fell over dead.
            Murderer!

Comment

Originally posted by Faber View Post
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]40707[/ATTACH]
              Now if my Rocky only had his own ray gun!

Comment

Yet she actually blasted him with her 9...

Murderer!
                I sent him to a better place - you really didn't want him to get run over by a logging truck, did you?
                The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

I sent him to a better place - you really didn't want him to get run over by a logging truck, did you?
                  You could have taken him home and nursed him back to health.

Comment

You could have taken him home and nursed him back to health.
                    OR fired up the barbie and....

Comment

OR fired up the barbie and....
                      I don't think raccoon tastes good....

Comment

I don't think raccoon tastes good....
                        If'n you're hungry enough, and add enough bacon...

Comment

Comment