Announcement

Collapse

Prayer Requests and Praise Reports Guidelines

Post your prayers, your words of encouragement, edification and help to another in this thread.

This area is strictly non-debate, all faiths or non-faiths are allowed.

Please keep in mind the rules: here
See more
See less

Countdown to Graduation!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Countdown to Graduation!

Hi y'all.

I'm 6 months out from moving back home! I've got the post-graduation job lined up and a friend who is willing to sponsor me for a bar prep course. Bar registration opens in December so they can start my character and fitness check, which makes me anxious (as most things do). I've almost completely paid for my grad trip - we're going on a Disney Cruise and today we added 2 days at Disney World prior to the cruise (just booked the hotel). Y'hoshua will have to take pretty much all of May off work between transferring, grad trip, and graduation, but it should work out fine. Just need prayers that my anxiety doesn't ruin the run-up to all the fun and that nothing falls through in the meantime. Still have plenty of things left to book/pay for -- plane tickets, which aren't available yet with our preferred airline, my half of the Air B&B for graduation (my parents have already put up the 1/2 necessary for deposit), the last few pennies of our cruise (with insurance, which is why we haven't paid the whole thing yet), and our park tickets for our pre-cruise jaunt at Disney. I'm literally counting down the days until I can say goodbye to Massachusetts for good!

"Fire is catching. If we burn, you burn with us!"
    "I'm not going anywhere. I'm going to stay here and cause all kinds of trouble."
    Katniss Everdeen

Christ our Passover has been sacrificed for us. Therefore let us keep the feast.

Congratulations.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by thewriteranon View Post
      Hi y'all.

I'm 6 months out from moving back home! I've got the post-graduation job lined up and a friend who is willing to sponsor me for a bar prep course. Bar registration opens in December so they can start my character and fitness check, which makes me anxious (as most things do). I've almost completely paid for my grad trip - we're going on a Disney Cruise and today we added 2 days at Disney World prior to the cruise (just booked the hotel). Y'hoshua will have to take pretty much all of May off work between transferring, grad trip, and graduation, but it should work out fine. Just need prayers that my anxiety doesn't ruin the run-up to all the fun and that nothing falls through in the meantime. Still have plenty of things left to book/pay for -- plane tickets, which aren't available yet with our preferred airline, my half of the Air B&B for graduation (my parents have already put up the 1/2 necessary for deposit), the last few pennies of our cruise (with insurance, which is why we haven't paid the whole thing yet), and our park tickets for our pre-cruise jaunt at Disney. I'm literally counting down the days until I can say goodbye to Massachusetts for good!
      And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
      Phil 4:7

Congratulations on a job well done, and Blessings for the future.
      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment