Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump Derangement Is Destroying Political Analysis

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtfloor View Post
    The Federalist strikes again. If you keep this up, Iím likely to go on the offensive, or blacklist you, or something. This is unacceptable. Please put it away.
    Allow me to mediate:

If you agree to stop quoting Rachael Maddow and Lawfare, then I will appeal to Cow Poke to stop quoting The Federalist.

Deal?
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

2. Amen Cow Poke, NorrinRadd amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by oxmixmudd View Post
    Stop lying about me CP.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cow Poke View Post
    I'm going to be polite, and not accuse you of being a liar, because I believe that in your obsession with Trump, you actually believe that in your head.
    See the difference?

I'm not going to report this false accusation of lying on your part, Jim, because, like I said, I believe that, in your head, you probably believe I'm a liar.

What absolutely amazes me is how you allow Satan to use Trump cause such division as to have you at war with the brethren. He's not worth it, and his day is coming.

(for clarity, my quote above is not intended to be represented as a response to Jim's quote - just a comparison of the two approaches)
    Every problem is the result of a previous solution.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Man View Post
    Allow me to mediate:

If you agree to stop quoting Rachael Maddow and Lawfare, then I will appeal to Cow Poke to stop quoting The Federalist.

Deal?
    I might actually sign on to that treaty!

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Now, could somebody please take a deep breath and point out anything in the article that is not true?

tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    See the difference?

I'm not going to report this false accusation of lying on your part, Jim, because, like I said, I believe that, in your head, you probably believe I'm a liar.

What absolutely amazes me is how you allow Satan to use Trump cause such division as to have you at war with the brethren. He's not worth it, and his day is coming.

(for clarity, my quote above is not intended to be represented as a response to Jim's quote - just a comparison of the two approaches)
    Ah... there it is again. Because I'm not totally obsessed and consumed with Trump, Jim, railing on him every chance I get, I absolutely must be "for" him.
    That statement is a lie. It is not the truth. And I don't believe that you actually believe it to be true. I think you are just annoyed at my comments and want to attack me for making those comments. but regardless, there is nothing in that statement that is going to encourage peace, or keep the peace. It is an attack on me.

Now - if you are actually concerned about 'peace' around here, you will stop doing that sort of thing.
    He will reply, ĎTruly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me."

"So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets"

tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Now, could somebody please take a deep breath and point out anything in the article that is not true?
    Ascribing any comment by anyone to "Trump Derangement", which simply doesn't exist.
    He will reply, ĎTruly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me."

"So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets"

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Ascribing any comment by anyone to "Trump Derangement", which simply doesn't exist.
    You are Exhibit A that it does exist.
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

9. Amen NorrinRadd amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    The article, Jim. What, specifically, in the article is not true?

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    By making a mockery of those that oppose him (by dissmissing their protests as evidence of mental illness) the article both supports Trump and denigrates his critics. Or is that to complicated for you to grasp?

There is no such thing as "Trump Derangement". What exists are people with integrity that are offended by Trumps behavior and actions to the point they are willing to say so.

The reality is that the issues I and others raise against Trump are legitimate issues. Yet you and others play the "TDS" game to give yourselves the excuse to ignore the problems. That is supporting Trump. It means that you are willing to dismiss legitimate issues on his behalf. The objective person does not dismiss real problems. Nor do the resort to calling people that raise those issues insane.
    Does the crazy guy, sitting on the street corner, in his tin foil hat, holding his ĎThe End is Nearí sign, make good points? Maybe, but nobody listens to him because of all the crazy things he says in between. Thatís you, the crazy guy nobody listens to. Drop the crazy and others might be more willing to listen.
    "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
    GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    That statement is a lie. It is not the truth. And I don't believe that you actually believe it to be true. I think you are just annoyed at my comments and want to attack me for making those comments. but regardless, there is nothing in that statement that is going to encourage peace, or keep the peace. It is an attack on me.

Now - if you are actually concerned about 'peace' around here, you will stop doing that sort of thing.
    It isnít a lie.
    "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
    GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

13. Amen One Bad Pig, RumTumTugger, NorrinRadd amen'd this post.