Page 8 of 98 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast

Thread: List of Trump's crimes?

Faith
    invalid value
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cow Poke View Post
    It's not that I doubt her - it's just tiresome having these "reportedly" a third party said that a second party said.... I don't actually KNOW that Fiona said that - but I guess she "reportedly" did.

I'm "reportedly" already there, I just make an appearance here on occasion.

You would have done well to have include that cite, sir.
    It’s a large file - I will try to find it.
    Just remember CP, I am your anchor in the real universe, and my anchor is Rachel. But there are others too.
    “I think God, in creating man, somewhat overestimated his ability.” ― Oscar Wilde
    “You can safely assume you've created God in your own image when it turns out that God hates all the same people you do.” ― Anne Lamott
    “And if there were a God, I think it very unlikely that He would have such an uneasy vanity as to be offended by those who doubt His existence” ― Bertrand Russell

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by firstfloor View Post
    It’s a large file - I will try to find it.
    Just remember CP, I am your anchor in the real universe, and my anchor is Rachel. But there are others too.
    Always good to see you, ff.
    "Neighbor, how long has it been since you’ve had a big, thick, steaming bowl of Wolf Brand Chili?”

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtfloor View Post
    John Bolton called it a “drug deal”. What do you make of that?
    I think John Bolton's opinions are not worth the sliver of internet bandwidth it takes to read them.
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Faith
    Atheist
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Man View Post
    I think John Bolton's opinions are not worth the sliver of internet bandwidth it takes to read them.
    You don't seem to have a very high opinion of Trump's "best people".

Do you think Trump appoints the worst people?

tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    John Bolton called it a “drug deal”. What do you make of that?
    If there really is a deep state, Bolton would be the quintessential definition of it.
    "I was the CIA director. We lied, we cheated, we stole, it was like... we had entire training courses. It reminds you of the glory of the American experiment." - Mike Pompeo, Secretary of State (source).

6. Amen Mountain Man amen'd this post.
    Faith
    invalid value
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cow Poke View Post
    Always good to see you, ff.
    Fiona Hill, transcript p71.
    And I went back to talk to Ambassador Bolton. And Ambassador Bolton asked me to go over and report this to our NSC counsel, to John Eisenberg. And he told me, and this is a direct quote from Ambassador Bolton: You go and tell Eisenberg that I am not part of whatever drug deal Sondland and Mulvaney are cooking up on this, and you go and tell him what you've heard and what I've said. So I went over to talk to John Eisenberg about this.
    Last edited by firstfloor; 11-12-2019 at 04:21 PM.
    “I think God, in creating man, somewhat overestimated his ability.” ― Oscar Wilde
    “You can safely assume you've created God in your own image when it turns out that God hates all the same people you do.” ― Anne Lamott
    “And if there were a God, I think it very unlikely that He would have such an uneasy vanity as to be offended by those who doubt His existence” ― Bertrand Russell

tWebber
    Faith
    Unspecified
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    He is guilty of serving major oligarchy families such as the Rockefellers. And this must be kept in secret. Guess who commissioned the murder of JFK back then. (Not the Rockeffellers. One of the oligarchy families).

Faith
    Full Gospel Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    I think in this next phase, defense witnesses are allowed. If there is to be an impeachment vote, I hear it is likely to happen before the Christmas break. I think they have decided that Nunes is too stupid to ask any more questions.
    The prosecutor, Lying Sack of Schiff, determines the witnesses the defense is allowed to call. He has already denied several.
    Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

Beige Nationalist.

"Everybody is somebody's heretic."

10. Amen Mountain Man, RumTumTugger amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Atheist
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by seanD View Post
    If there really is a deep state, Bolton would be the quintessential definition of it.
    Hardly. Bolton was a temporary appointee who came and went at Trump's order. That's about as shallow state as you can get.

Deep state is where there is a network of long-serving entrenched government bureaucrats who continue following their own agreed-upon policies over time, perhaps coupled long-term with external companies who hold strong sway over part of the government, and who have contempt and disregard for the temporarily democratically elected politicians and political appointees who come and go, and who are not easily rooted out by any politician because they are career civil servants not political appointees and so will still hold their positions from one administration to the next.

The best US exemplar of a deep state, is "the military-industrial complex". This has been an issue of concern in the US since Eisenhower first called attention to it, in which private US military contractors work hand in glove with bureaucrats inside the DoD and related departments, to push for endless government contracts to be given to particular private companies and to push for endless wars in which those private company's weapons are used thus requiring more to be bought.

tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Starlight View Post
    Hardly. Bolton was a temporary appointee who came and went at Trump's order. That's about as shallow state as you can get.

Deep state is where there is a network of long-serving entrenched government bureaucrats who continue following their own agreed-upon policies over time, perhaps coupled long-term with external companies who hold strong sway over part of the government, and who have contempt and disregard for the temporarily democratically elected politicians and political appointees who come and go, and who are not easily rooted out by any politician because they are career civil servants not political appointees and so will still hold their positions from one administration to the next.

The best US exemplar of a deep state, is "the military-industrial complex". This has been an issue of concern in the US since Eisenhower first called attention to it, in which private US military contractors work hand in glove with bureaucrats inside the DoD and related departments, to push for endless government contracts to be given to particular private companies and to push for endless wars in which those private company's weapons are used thus requiring more to be bought.
    And who does Bolton whore himself for?
    "I was the CIA director. We lied, we cheated, we stole, it was like... we had entire training courses. It reminds you of the glory of the American experiment." - Mike Pompeo, Secretary of State (source).