Page 38 of 90 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888 ... LastLast

Thread: List of Trump's crimes?

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by JimL View Post
    No, that again is just the corrupt talking points which you Trumpsters have no other choice but to regurgitate. Your complaints that it's the process, it's the Democrats, it's Pelosi, it's Schiff, the head of the inquiry, are simply ways to take your focus off of the damning evidence itself. No, it's not a witch hunt, it's a legitimate inquiry as has been proven by the testimony of the witnesses, an inquiry which none of you hard core Trumpsters will ever see as legit, because you don't have the capacity to overcome your cult like bias. You just don't!
    You really do seem determined to expose that you really are the "dimmest bulb in the socket," aren't you?

This isn't, as you bleat, Trumpster talking points but what Democrat pollster/advisors were saying:

Quote Originally Posted by rogue06 View Post
    This goes back to the panel of Democratic consultants I saw on TV (Bloomberg IIRC) saying that if it hadn't been for Schiff and how he has conducted himself there probably would have been a couple of Republicans (especially among those retiring and who dislike Trump) who would likely have joined the Democrats with the impeachment inquiry vote.

Trump is indeed blessed by the caliber of his opponents.

Your knee-jerk denialism appears to indicate some deep seated concern about this being the case, amirite?

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization thatís not the argument." --Tassman

2. Amen RumTumTugger amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cow Poke View Post
    Actually, no --- it's an outright proclamation that Trump is a jackass - if there's a non-diplomatic way to do something, he will find it, which is why I said that Trump is a jackass - if there's a non-diplomatic way to do something, he will find it.
    You gotta wonder if little jimmy thinks that repeating his unsubstantiated gossip over and over while furious clicking his heels together will in some way alter reality.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization thatís not the argument." --Tassman

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Teallaura View Post
    I'm truly dubious that this was her idea - it looks like her whole party is running roughshod over her. If four freshmen could do it, why not Schiff?
    She could concede allowing the impeachment while still picking the venue.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    I was focused on removing the extra vowel from ff's 'honourably' -- apparently, I bought another vowel to make up for it.
    Just more evidence

tWebber
    Faith
    Agnostic
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Actually, no --- it's an outright proclamation that Trump is a jackass - if there's a non-diplomatic way to do something, he will find it, which is why I said that Trump is a jackass - if there's a non-diplomatic way to do something, he will find it.
    Unless, of course, we are talking about dictators. Here is his what he said about dictator and human rights abuser Kim Jong Un:

"He's got a great personality. He's a funny guy, he's very smart, he's a great negotiator. He loves his people, not that I'm surprised by that," Trump said.
    He loves them so much that he starves some of them to death, puts some of them in concentration camps and the like.
    "That is the little thing, the small thing, which Trump demands of his followers: To call hot cold. To call black white. To call wrong right." Michael Gerson

tWebber
    Faith
    Agnostic
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by rogue06 View Post
    You really do seem determined to expose that you really are the "dimmest bulb in the socket," aren't you?

This isn't, as you bleat, Trumpster talking points but what Democrat pollster/advisors were saying:

Your knee-jerk denialism appears to indicate some deep seated concern about this being the case, amirite?
    I couldn't care less about the phoney nonsense you cite as evidence supporting your position. That Schiff is the problem for republicans is so moronish that it doesn't surprise me that you'd fall for it. "Oh, if only Schiff was a nicer guy us republicans would have joined in the impeachment." Get a brain, idiot.

Must...have...caffeine One Bad Pig's Avatar
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by JimL View Post
    I couldn't care less about the phoney nonsense you cite as evidence supporting your position. That Schiff is the problem for republicans is so moronish that it doesn't surprise me that you'd fall for it. "Oh, if only Schiff was a nicer guy us republicans would have joined in the impeachment." Get a brain, idiot.
    You never miss a chance to double down, do you, Jim? The more wrong you are, the wilder your rhetoric gets - never fails.
    Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. Ė St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio

I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

9. Amen Cow Poke, RumTumTugger amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Charles View Post
    Unless, of course, we are talking about dictators. Here is his what he said about dictator and human rights abuser Kim Jong Un:
    Another example of Trump being a jackass. Thanks, Charles.
    DuckDuckGo - Privacy Simplified

tWebber
    Faith
    Agnostic
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Another example of Trump being a jackass. Thanks, Charles.
    So, when Trump praises a man who starves people to death and run concentration camps it gets to the point where you call him "jackass".
    "That is the little thing, the small thing, which Trump demands of his followers: To call hot cold. To call black white. To call wrong right." Michael Gerson

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Charles View Post
    So, when Trump praises a man who starves people to death and run concentration camps it gets to the point where you call him "jackass".
    Pay attention, Nanny --- I've said repeatedly he's a jackass, and says really stupid things.

Next?
    DuckDuckGo - Privacy Simplified