Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

List of Trump's crimes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
    You really do seem determined to expose that you really are the "dimmest bulb in the socket," aren't you?

This isn't, as you bleat, Trumpster talking points but what Democrat pollster/advisors were saying:

Your knee-jerk denialism appears to indicate some deep seated concern about this being the case, amirite?
    I couldn't care less about the phoney nonsense you cite as evidence supporting your position. That Schiff is the problem for republicans is so moronish that it doesn't surprise me that you'd fall for it. "Oh, if only Schiff was a nicer guy us republicans would have joined in the impeachment." Get a brain, idiot.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimL View Post
      I couldn't care less about the phoney nonsense you cite as evidence supporting your position. That Schiff is the problem for republicans is so moronish that it doesn't surprise me that you'd fall for it. "Oh, if only Schiff was a nicer guy us republicans would have joined in the impeachment." Get a brain, idiot.
      You never miss a chance to double down, do you, Jim? The more wrong you are, the wilder your rhetoric gets - never fails.
      Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
      sigpic
      I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

• Originally posted by Charles View Post
        Unless, of course, we are talking about dictators. Here is his what he said about dictator and human rights abuser Kim Jong Un:
        Another example of Trump being a jackass. Thanks, Charles.
        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
          Another example of Trump being a jackass. Thanks, Charles.
          So, when Trump praises a man who starves people to death and run concentration camps it gets to the point where you call him "jackass".
          "Yes. President Trump is a huge embarrassment. And it’s an embarrassment to evangelical Christianity that there appear to be so many who will celebrate precisely the aspects that I see Biblically as most lamentable and embarrassing." Southern Baptist leader Albert Mohler Jr.

Comment

So, when Trump praises a man who starves people to death and run concentration camps it gets to the point where you call him "jackass".
            Pay attention, Nanny --- I've said repeatedly he's a jackass, and says really stupid things.

Next?
            The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Pay attention, Nanny --- I've said repeatedly he's a jackass, and says really stupid things.

Next?
              I am not sure you got the point. Calling him "jackass" and then moving on to "next?" is a rather laid back attitude to Trump prasing a person who starves his own people to death. Claiming trump says "really stupid things" when he praises a man who runs concentration camps and asking "next?" is a rather cheap "criticism".
              "Yes. President Trump is a huge embarrassment. And it’s an embarrassment to evangelical Christianity that there appear to be so many who will celebrate precisely the aspects that I see Biblically as most lamentable and embarrassing." Southern Baptist leader Albert Mohler Jr.

Comment

I am not sure you got the point. Calling him "jackass" and then moving on to "next?" is a rather laid back attitude to Trump prasing a person who starves his own people to death. Claiming trump says "really stupid things" when he praises a man who runs concentration camps and asking "next?" is a rather cheap "criticism".
                I'm not absolutely obsessed with Trump and everything he says. I leave that to you guys.

Comment

I'm not absolutely obsessed with Trump and everything he says. I leave that to you guys.
                  Insisting you don't praise people who run concentration camps and starve their own people to death has nothing to do with being "obsessed". Your idea that the criticism must be from people who are "obsessed" with Trump and not from people concerned with what is right and wrong shows that you are actually trying to interpret it as if it was a political spin game and not something to be really concerned about.

Comment

What you're absolutely obsessed with is defending Trump at every turn.

Comment

What you're absolutely obsessed with is defending Trump at every turn.
                      Sure, Jim.

Comment

I guess this is the little jimmy way of admitting that he was wrong when he foolishly asserted that what I posted were "Trumpster" talking points when they were very clearly identified as being "what Democrat pollster/advisors were saying."

It also sounds eerily similar to his rants about the Mueller Report being released, Mueller testifying before Congress etc. Also reminds me of the quote from Shakespeare's MacBeth:

"Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, Signifying nothing."

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• West Bank settlements??????
                          Trump’s pockets must be fit to burst.
                          “I think God, in creating man, somewhat overestimated his ability.” ― Oscar Wilde
                          “And if there were a God, I think it very unlikely that He would have such an uneasy vanity as to be offended by those who doubt His existence” ― Bertrand Russell
                          “not all there” - you know who you are

Comment

• Originally posted by firstfloor View Post
                            West Bank settlements??????
                            Trump’s pockets must be fit to burst.
                            Have you ever been to Israel?

Comment

Have you ever been to Israel?
                              No.

Will Christians support a gay POTUS?
                              Last edited by firstfloor; 11-19-2019, 11:37 AM.
                              “I think God, in creating man, somewhat overestimated his ability.” ― Oscar Wilde
                              “And if there were a God, I think it very unlikely that He would have such an uneasy vanity as to be offended by those who doubt His existence” ― Bertrand Russell
                              “not all there” - you know who you are

Comment

• Originally posted by firstfloor View Post
                                Will Christians support a gay POTUS?
                                They will support a thrice married liar who puts children in cages, separate them from their parents and praises a dictator who runs concentration camps. It seems it is much easier for them to deal with that than a person who is gay.

(Luckily some Christians do not follow along those lines.)

Comment