Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

List of Trump's crimes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
    As usual you're trolling.
    Fixed that for you. n/c
    Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
    sigpic
    I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
      As usual you haven't a clue.
      I think that answer is a rather good example of how respectfully disagreeing and providing reasons for doing so is often forgotten.
      "Yes. President Trump is a huge embarrassment. And it’s an embarrassment to evangelical Christianity that there appear to be so many who will celebrate precisely the aspects that I see Biblically as most lamentable and embarrassing." Southern Baptist leader Albert Mohler Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
        Fixed that for you. n/c
        I'm not sure that his pitiful whining even makes it up to trolling.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Originally posted by Charles View Post
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]41287[/ATTACH]
          Do you need a hanky?
          Attached Files

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Originally posted by oxmixmudd View Post
            That still resolves to censure. And it allows no room for change or improvement. It is not preserving a friendship, it is cutting it off. I am dedicated to not pushing back on anyone unless attacked repeatedly first (several times in the same conversation). If you are dedicated to the same, we should be fine.
            It resolves to a virtual ignore, Jim. Staff can't actually put anyone on ignore, but we can refrain from engaging. I am more than willing to discuss other topics with you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post
              Why do you feel obligated to try to instigate something? It's none of your business. I just consider Ox a friend and don't want to be embroiled in political discussions with him.
              Because, I believe you're using your friendship with Jim to evade acknowledging the error that he pointed out in your assertion.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimL View Post
                Because, I believe you're using your friendship with Jim to evade acknowledging the error that he pointed out in your assertion.
                Great. You would reject anything I said anyway even if I did answer him.

Comment

• Originally posted by oxmixmudd View Post
                  May God forgive you for you know not what you are doing.
                  Please seek help. Seriously.
                  Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

Beige Federalist.

Nationalist Christian.

"Everybody is somebody's heretic."

Social Justice is usually the opposite of actual justice.

Proud member of the this space left blank community.

Would-be Grand Vizier of the Padishah Maxi-Super-Ultra-Hyper-Mega-MAGA King Trumpius Rex.

Justice for Ashli Babbitt!

Justice for Matthew Perna!

Arrest Ray Epps and his Fed bosses!

Comment

• Originally posted by Charles View Post
                    Since there has been many attacks on his person and since refusing to discuss with him is a rather strange way of behaving, I wonder if you are shaking your head at the right person.

The option of respectfully disagreeing is the one to go for.

I have disagreed with Ox and it never got personal.
                    You've obviously never said anything even remotely nice about Trump then.

He's been confronted endlessly about his uncharitable and vicious behavior - and refuses to even listen to the complaints. He made this bed all by himself and while you may derive some sadistic pleasure in watching him destroy friendships more than a decade old, hence the pot stirring - the rest of us do not.

The only Christian option left is to stop interacting with him. When he decides to get off his martyr complex high horse and play nice, we'll be waiting.

You'll have moved on to ripping wings off of flies...
                    "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

• Originally posted by JimL View Post
                      Okay, then, let's you and I take it up. Also, you're wrong about Sparky here.

I admit, I wonder about you sometimes when you go overboard but you don't actually worry me because you are obviously still sane even when I think what you're saying is moronic. But the other Jim is actually worrying people with his over reactions - he literally compared himself to Christ in this thread. Come on - I know sometimes you like to butt heads but you're more than capable of seeing the difference here. You're angry and a little ornery about Trump - he's gone well past angry into near pathology and he's scaring people that care about him.

So, wanna play? I'll even go get the relevant posts (since we aren't likely on the same page right now). Pretty sure I agreed with Sparky but I'll take his position regardless.
                      "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

• Originally posted by NorrinRadd View Post
                        Please seek help. Seriously.
                        I could say the same to you my friend.
                        My brethren, do not hold your faith in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ with an attitude of personal favoritism. James 2:1

If anyone thinks himself to be religious, and yet does not  bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this man’s religion is worthless James 1:26

This you know, my beloved brethren. But everyone must be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger; James 1:19

Comment

• Originally posted by Teallaura View Post

I admit, I wonder about you sometimes when you go overboard but you don't actually worry me because you are obviously still sane even when I think what you're saying is moronic. But the other Jim is actually worrying people with his over reactions - he literally compared himself to Christ in this thread. Come on - I know sometimes you like to butt heads but you're more than capable of seeing the difference here. You're angry and a little ornery about Trump - he's gone well past angry into near pathology and he's scaring people that care about him.

So, wanna play? I'll even go get the relevant posts (since we aren't likely on the same page right now). Pretty sure I agreed with Sparky but I'll take his position regardless.
                          I compared myself to Christ? Teal is hallucinating. I've never compared myself to Christ, except to acknowledge I can never be what He is apart from Him.
                          Last edited by oxmixmudd; 12-11-2019, 12:27 AM.
                          My brethren, do not hold your faith in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ with an attitude of personal favoritism. James 2:1

If anyone thinks himself to be religious, and yet does not  bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this man’s religion is worthless James 1:26

This you know, my beloved brethren. But everyone must be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger; James 1:19

Comment

• Ox, you really do need help. Seriously. You need to examine your actions from the past several months with complete honesty and humility, preferably with a professional, and repent. You have not been honest in your interactions with people you once called friends and you tear them down when they try to take the higher road. Don't bother replying to this because I won't read it. Repent and rediscover what it means to live and love in Christ before it's too late.
                            I am Punkinhead.

"I have missed you, Oh Grand High Priestess of the Order of the Stirring Pot"

~ Cow Poke aka CP aka Creacher aka ke7ejx's apprentice....

Comment

• Originally posted by ke7ejx View Post
                              Ox, you really do need help. Seriously. You need to examine your actions from the past several months with complete honesty and humility, preferably with a professional, and repent. You have not been honest in your interactions with people you once called friends and you tear them down when they try to take the higher road. Don't bother replying to this because I won't read it. Repent and rediscover what it means to live and love in Christ before it's too late.
                              I think you've been reading something other than my posts my friend.

And it is quite cowardly to toss up a post like that and then run and hide from whatever reply might come to it.
                              Last edited by oxmixmudd; 12-11-2019, 12:25 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Teallaura View Post

Continuing to argue about this is accomplishing nothing but feeding the trolls and instigators. I have said my piece and I still consider Ox a friend. I will debate other topics with him but for now I am just avoiding discussing politics and especially Trump with him. I couldn't care less what Charles and JimL think about it. In fact, I am trying to avoid getting embroiled in any significant political arguments/debates right now. I am mostly just lurking and making the occasional comment here and there. All this fighting is useless. Nobody is going to change anyone's mind. Both sides are entrenched in their own views.

Comment