Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

List of Trump's crimes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have been listening to the audio of Marie Yovanovitch on Lawfare. It is such powerful testimony that it surprises me that ‘Moscow’ Mitch himself has not walked into the White House and blown Trump’s head off with a gun.
    “I think God, in creating man, somewhat overestimated his ability.” ― Oscar Wilde
    “And if there were a God, I think it very unlikely that He would have such an uneasy vanity as to be offended by those who doubt His existence” ― Bertrand Russell
    “not all there” - you know who you are

Comment

• Originally posted by firstfloor View Post
      I have been listening to the audio of Marie Yovanovitch on Lawfare. It is such powerful testimony that it surprises me that ‘Moscow’ Mitch himself has not walked into the White House and blown Trump’s head off with a gun.
      Testimony that offers LITERALLY no material evidence. And the truthfulness of parts of it have been brought into question.

Only in a kangaroo court is this kind of garbage tolerated.
      "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

• Originally posted by Teallaura View Post
        Testimony that offers LITERALLY no material evidence. And the truthfulness of parts of it have been brought into question.

Only in a kangaroo court is this kind of garbage tolerated.
        Yup, after tooting her own horn for what seemed to be forever all she could offer was more second and third hand hearsay gossip.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
          Yup, after tooting her own horn for what seemed to be forever all she could offer was more second and third hand hearsay gossip.
          Get used to the idea that you are the enemy within. An ignorant recruit is still a recruit.
          When questions are asked; what did you do in the ‘war’ dad, you will have to say, I fought for Trump.
          “I think God, in creating man, somewhat overestimated his ability.” ― Oscar Wilde
          “And if there were a God, I think it very unlikely that He would have such an uneasy vanity as to be offended by those who doubt His existence” ― Bertrand Russell
          “not all there” - you know who you are

Comment

AOC really is the gift that just keeps on giving.
            00000000000000ab000-00aaad.jpg

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Originally posted by firstfloor View Post
              Get used to the idea that you are the enemy within. An ignorant recruit is still a recruit.
              When questions are asked; what did you do in the ‘war’ dad, you will have to say, I preserved the nation from an attempted coup
              FIFY n/c

Comment

• Originally posted by Leonhard View Post
                I think it's fair to presume that all people in this forum are not nuts. While I often disagree with Mountain Man, I think he deserves be treated with the same kind of respect you wish to be treated with.
                The same respect with which he treats me perhaps.

And I've asked this of him twice now and he has not answered. I think that is important. MM has shown a significant capacity to buy into conspiracy theories about the government etc. I think it is very possible his propensity to believe in these extreme crazy theories may well extend to that which would completely cut him off as a credible person. And I want to know why he won't provide a simple yes or no answer. I'd certainly have no problem answering the question.

I'll ask it again.

MM - did the US land two men on the moon in July 1969.

I mean, have you ever known MM to pass on an opportunity to put me down?

Answering YES would do just that.

So again MM - did the US land 2 men on the moon in 1969?
                Last edited by oxmixmudd; 11-17-2019, 07:37 AM.
                My brethren, do not hold your faith in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ with an attitude of personal favoritism. James 2:1

If anyone thinks himself to be religious, and yet does not  bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this man’s religion is worthless James 1:26

This you know, my beloved brethren. But everyone must be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger; James 1:19

Comment

• Originally posted by oxmixmudd View Post

So again MM - did the US land 2 men on the moon in 1969?
                  4 men. Both Apollo 11 and 12 were in 1969.

Comment

4 men. Both Apollo 11 and 12 were in 1969.
                    Correct, but did you notice 2 lines up I said July 1969? The second is simply a summary restatement of the first where I forgot to repeat the month.
                    My brethren, do not hold your faith in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ with an attitude of personal favoritism. James 2:1

If anyone thinks himself to be religious, and yet does not  bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this man’s religion is worthless James 1:26

This you know, my beloved brethren. But everyone must be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger; James 1:19

Comment

• Originally posted by oxmixmudd View Post
                      Correct, but did you notice 2 lines up I said July 1969? The second is simply a summary restatement of the first where I forgot to repeat the month.
                      Sorry. I noticed the last bit at the end of your post and saw a golden opportunity to pick a nit. I'm sure roy would be proud

Oh, and shouldn't that be "3 lines up"?

Comment

• Senior NSC official Tim Morrison who is a firsthand witness to the July 25th phonecall says that nothing improper happened, that the transcript is not incomplete contrary to Vindman's claims, and that Vindman was deliberately kept out of the loop because he had exhibited questionable judgement and was believed to be a source of leaks.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...zelensky-call/
                        Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                        But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                        Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                          Senior NSC official Tim Morrison who is a firsthand witness to the July 25th phonecall says that nothing improper happened, that the transcript is not incomplete contrary to Vindman's claims, and that Vindman was deliberately kept out of the loop because he had exhibited questionable judgement and was believed to be a source of leaks.

Says a man who apparently doesnt believe the us landed men on the moon in July 1969.

Comment

• Everybody knows that the moon landing was a hoax, and that Stanley Kubrick was hired to direct the footage.

Being the perfectionist he was, Kubrick insisted they film on location.
                            Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                            But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                            Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Senior NSC official Tim Morrison who is a firsthand witness to the July 25th phonecall says that nothing improper happened, that the transcript is not incomplete contrary to Vindman's claims, and that Vindman was deliberately kept out of the loop because he had exhibited questionable judgement and was believed to be a source of leaks.

Sounds like Morrison may be all in, in the cover-up. VP Pence's aide, who was also privy to the call, in her testimony, disagreed with Morrison, that there was nothing improper on the call.

Comment

Everybody knows that the moon landing was a hoax, and that Stanley Kubrick was hired to direct the footage.

Being the perfectionist he was, Kubrick insisted they film on location.

Good to know.

Comment