Thread: List of Trump's crimes?

tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cow Poke View Post
    No, Jim, your exact words were...

I did, indeed, answer, but maybe I'm "no-one".
    I was referring to the thread where I had tried to start a conversation on the issue with a hope to getting to why we (OBP and I) see things so differently. With the assumption being anyone is free to offer their answer, but no one did. It was not a reference to if you (or anyone) had ever discussed the issue in one form or another.

And to date, no one has answered those questions or engaged that line of thought, which is simply the fact, not a discussion of why that is the case.
    He will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me."

"So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets"

tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cow Poke View Post
    Nobody is censuring you, Jim - you are free to post as much as you want on any topic you wish, subject to the rules of the forum. Similarly, I'm free not to engage in political arguments with you.
    It is impossible to engage in a discussion when the other party will not do it. It makes it impossible for there to be dialogue. If I wanted a monologue, I could start a blog.
    He will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me."

"So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets"

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by oxmixmudd View Post
    It is impossible to engage in a discussion when the other party will not do it. It makes it impossible for there to be dialogue. If I wanted a monologue, I could start a blog.
    You get mad when someone engages with you, calling it an "attack."

You get mad when they stop engaging with you, calling it "censuring."

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by One Bad Pig View Post
    So, you won't respect that. Duly noted.

The very fact you have engaged this course of action is itself massively disrespectful. And my replies to you at this point have nothing to do with Trump but rather trying to get you to reconsider that same disrespectful decision.

Must...have...caffeine One Bad Pig's Avatar
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    The very fact you have engaged this course of action is itself massively disrespectful. And my replies to you at this point have nothing to do with Trump but rather trying to get you to reconsider that same disrespectful decision.
    Noted.
    Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio

I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

6. Amen mossrose amen'd this post.
    tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by rogue06 View Post

May God forgive you for you know not what you are doing.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    May God forgive you for you know not what you are doing.
    I most certainly need God's forgiveness for a whole slew of things but this is not among them.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

9. Amen RumTumTugger, Teallaura, ke7ejx amen'd this post.
    tWebber
    Faith
    Agnostic
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)

Since there has been many attacks on his person and since refusing to discuss with him is a rather strange way of behaving, I wonder if you are shaking your head at the right person.

The option of respectfully disagreeing is the one to go for.

I have disagreed with Ox and it never got personal.
    "That is the little thing, the small thing, which Trump demands of his followers: To call hot cold. To call black white. To call wrong right." Michael Gerson

11. Amen oxmixmudd amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Charles View Post
    Since there has been many attacks on his person and since refusing to discuss with him is a rather strange way of behaving, I wonder if you are shaking your head at the right person.

The option of respectfully disagreeing is the one to go for.

I have disagreed with Ox and it never got personal.
    As usual you haven't a clue.

13. Amen RumTumTugger, Teallaura, ke7ejx amen'd this post.
    tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    I most certainly need God's forgiveness for a whole slew of things but this is not among them.
    Actually, it is. But like I said, you dont know that.