Page 14 of 95 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast

Thread: List of Trump's crimes?

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by norrinradd View Post
    he looks like a weird mashup of andy kaufman and tom shillue.
    yes!!!!
    DuckDuckGo - Privacy Simplified

Faith
    Agnostic
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Man View Post
    You can't seriously believe that. The Democrats were determined to impeach and remove before he has even sworn in, and any excuse would do.
    As were the Republicans with Obama. Just as they had no case, Dems would have no case had it not been for Trump demanding loyalty of Comey then firing him. Trump then stepped in it again with his smearing of a reputable Ukrainian ambassador and subsequent shadow diplomacy headed by Guiliani.

Had Trump done none of that, there’d be no case for impeachment. Pelosi wasn’t gonna go ahead with it, but Trump had to be Trump and sabotage himself when he was almost in the clear.

John Kelly basically said the same thing, warning Trump he’d be impeached if he didn’t get honest advisement. I’m more inclined to believe a man who knew Trump than a Trump bootlicker like you.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cow Poke View Post
    I was in a restaurant today where they had Rush Limbaugh on the radio (no, I didn't go in there for that purpose - who knew that a Mexican restaurant would have a "Rush Room") and Rush was playing a montage of all the talking heads regurgitating their assigned phrase "overwhelming evidence" "the evidence is overwhelming" "mountain of overwhelming evidence" "overhelming evidence", on and on and on.
    Like being 'overwhelmed' by all the water in a half full wading pool...

Faith
    invalid value
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    MAGA should be rebranded MPOTUSGA.
    Need to work on the pronunciation but.
    Last edited by firstfloor; 11-14-2019 at 12:37 AM.
    “I think God, in creating man, somewhat overestimated his ability.” ― Oscar Wilde
    “You can safely assume you've created God in your own image when it turns out that God hates all the same people you do.” ― Anne Lamott
    “And if there were a God, I think it very unlikely that He would have such an uneasy vanity as to be offended by those who doubt His existence” ― Bertrand Russell

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Starlight View Post
    Board positions commonly don't require specific experience in the particular industry the company is working in, but commonly want people with more general experience running companies and being on the boards of other companies. Hunter had that. That was the general field he was working in, and so seems to me to be perfectly adequately qualified.

His experience was getting kicked out of the military for doing cocaine and helping to start a company which focused on investing Chinese capital in companies based outside of China -- another job he had no qualifications for or experience in but that the Chinese government gladly poured hundreds of millions of dollars into turning it into one of the country's largest mutual fund management companies almost overnight.

Now the other folks and groups that were involved in founding the company were definitely qualified but nobody has ever been able to explain what Hunter brought to the table -- except the Biden name. Sort of like his uncle in the article I linked to.

So please explain how "that was the general field he was working in, and so seems to me to be perfectly adequately qualified."

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Faith
    invalid value
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Trump’s best defense:
    He did an idiotic and stupid thing harmful to US interests, ought to be censured, not impeached.
    “I think God, in creating man, somewhat overestimated his ability.” ― Oscar Wilde
    “You can safely assume you've created God in your own image when it turns out that God hates all the same people you do.” ― Anne Lamott
    “And if there were a God, I think it very unlikely that He would have such an uneasy vanity as to be offended by those who doubt His existence” ― Bertrand Russell

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by whag View Post
    As were the Republicans with Obama. Just as they had no case, Dems would have no case had it not been for Trump demanding loyalty of Comey then firing him. Trump then stepped in it again with his smearing of a reputable Ukrainian ambassador and subsequent shadow diplomacy headed by Guiliani.

Had Trump done none of that, there’d be no case for impeachment. Pelosi wasn’t gonna go ahead with it, but Trump had to be Trump and sabotage himself when he was almost in the clear.

John Kelly basically said the same thing, warning Trump he’d be impeached if he didn’t get honest advisement. I’m more inclined to believe a man who knew Trump than a Trump bootlicker like you.
    The "insurance policy" was planned out before Trump even won the election.
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Faith
    invalid value
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    The "insurance policy" was planned out before Trump even won the election.
    You are undoubtedly the conspiracy theorist’s conspiracy theorist. You ‘signature’ should include a warning that reading Mountain Man could seriously damage your mental health.

9. Amen oxmixmudd amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtfloor View Post
    You are undoubtedly the conspiracy theorist’s conspiracy theorist. You ‘signature’ should include a warning that reading Mountain Man could seriously damage your mental health.
    It would make a great conspiracy theory except for one little problem: we have hard evidence to prove it.

House Judiciary Committee Republicans on Tuesday released hundreds of pages of transcripts from last year's closed-door interview with ex-FBI attorney Lisa Page, revealing new details about the bureau's controversial internal discussions regarding an “insurance policy” against then-candidate Donald Trump.

Among their texts was one concerning the so-called "insurance policy." During her interview with the Judiciary Committee in July 2018, Page was questioned at length about that text -- and essentially confirmed this referred to the Russia investigation while explaining that officials were proceeding with caution, concerned about the implications of the case while not wanting to go at "total breakneck speed" and risk burning sources as they presumed Trump wouldn't be elected anyway.

Further, she confirmed investigators only had a "paucity" of evidence at the start.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/lis...ll-blown-probe

Sorry, I'm just not as good as you guys at coming up with loony theories that have no evidence behind them.

Maybe I need to spend more time reading Wikipedia and Facebook...
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

11. Amen Teallaura, NorrinRadd amen'd this post.
    tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    It would make a great conspiracy theory except for one little problem: we have hard evidence to prove it.

House Judiciary Committee Republicans on Tuesday released hundreds of pages of transcripts from last year's closed-door interview with ex-FBI attorney Lisa Page, revealing new details about the bureau's controversial internal discussions regarding an “insurance policy” against then-candidate Donald Trump.

Among their texts was one concerning the so-called "insurance policy." During her interview with the Judiciary Committee in July 2018, Page was questioned at length about that text -- and essentially confirmed this referred to the Russia investigation while explaining that officials were proceeding with caution, concerned about the implications of the case while not wanting to go at "total breakneck speed" and risk burning sources as they presumed Trump wouldn't be elected anyway.

Further, she confirmed investigators only had a "paucity" of evidence at the start.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/lis...ll-blown-probe

Sorry, I'm just not as good as you guys at coming up with loony theories that have no evidence behind them.
    Your capacity for adopting conspiracy theories is legendary. BTW, I don't think you ever answered my question:

Did the US land two men on the moon in July 1969.

Interesting how you never answered that ...

Maybe I need to spend more time reading Wikipedia and Facebook...
    Nah - you do quite well reading what you read already.
    He will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me."

"So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets"