Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

List of Trump's crimes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JimLamebrain View Post
    You might make a case for that, not a very credible one, but a case, if not for all the other corroborating evidence pointing to Trumps absolute involvement in the whole scheme. Besides that, gossip, the passing back and forth of gossip? Gossip of an entire worked out conspiracy scheme to extort a foreign power doesn't come from nowhere, MM, and ithe conspirators don't just do it without an okay from the top.
    And yet not a single witness has testified to hearing anything of that nature directly from the President, and Sondland testified that the President explicitly told him the exact opposite of what was being passed around the rumour mill.
    Last edited by Mountain Man; 12-04-2019, 05:52 AM.
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

• Originally posted by JimL View Post
      In the Clinton case 29% wanted him impeached, in this case against Trump, 50% want him impeached, which rose from 30 something % since Pelosi signed on.
      Did Clinton have a 24/7 rage fest against him, pushing for his impeachment or did he have a compliant media, that flat out lied to the American public, to keep him in office? It’s easy to look good, if those with the largest voices could care less about what you did.
      "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
      GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

• Originally posted by oxmixmudd View Post
        What you are replying to is not gaslighting. Your replys are nearly always abusive and accusatory, with only rarely at most a sentence or two addressing anything other than your personal disdain for me.
        So it isn’t true that you view Trump as evil and everything you say, about Trump, is because of that obvious assumption? It’s impossible to have an honest discussion, about all things Trump, that will not break down, in the long term, because your base assumptions prevent that. Truth hurts and you simply whine and cry about the obvious. I don’t hate you Jim, I hate what you’ve become, another Jorge or JM driven not by truth or accuracy, but driven by emotion and assumptions. The exact opposite of your pre Trump past. Truly sad how far you’ve fallen.
        Last edited by lilpixieofterror; 12-04-2019, 06:35 AM.
        "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
        GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

• Originally posted by lilpixieofterror View Post
          Did Clinton have a 24/7 rage fest against him, pushing for his impeachment or did he have a compliant media, that flat out lied to the American public, to keep him in office? It’s easy to look good, if those with the largest voices could care less about what you did.
          Then you had people like James Carvill calling Bill Clinton's victims "nuts and sluts", and nobody batted an eye. Just imagine what the media would do if someone said something similar in defense of Trump.

Comment

Stock up on the tin foil, lilpix.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
              Then you had people like James Carvill calling Bill Clinton's victims "nuts and sluts", and nobody batted an eye. Just imagine what the media would do if someone said something similar in defense of Trump.
              I kinda miss old serpenthead.
              The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Stock up on the tin foil, lilpix.
                We know that the media got wind of Clinton’s rape accusations during the 1992 election. They hid it. Call it a tin foil hat all you want Jimmy, but there’s a reason the media’s trust rating sits at 41% and falls every year.
                GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

We know that the media got wind of Clinton’s rape accusations during the 1992 election. They hid it. Call it a tin foil hat all you want Jimmy, but there’s a reason the media’s trust rating sits at 41% and falls every year.
                  Start focusing on what's happening now, lilpix, not 1992. Try to focus, I know you can do it if you try.

Comment

Matt Drudge became a household name overnight and legitimized the internet as a valid source of serious news when he broke the Monica Lewinsky story after Newsweek spiked it.

Comment

Start focusing on what's happening now, lilpix, not 1992. Try to focus, I know you can do it if you try.
                      You’re the one that brought this up, not me Jimmy. Don’t get mad at me because I sunk your battleship and exposed media hypocrisy and double standards.
                      GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

Matt Drudge became a household name overnight and legitimized the internet as a valid source of serious news when he broke the Monica Lewinsky story after Newsweek spiked it.
                        It is interesting that the party that totes ‘women’s equality’ did everything the could to put a rapist and serial sexual abuser, in the WH, time and time again, than attempted to put an enabler in 2016.
                        GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

It doesn't matter what you think the "implications" might be when Sondland testified under oath that he was never given any specific direction from the President, that he was acting on his own presumption, and that when he questioned the President directly was told with what he described as crystal clarity that there was to be no quid pro quo.
                          preponderance of the evidence is to make the implications...

What you wrote is of course taken into account in assessing the likelihood of either scenario but in this situation there’s only one scenario since the defense hasn’t offered one.

Comment

It is interesting that the party that totes ‘women’s equality’ did everything the could to put a rapist and serial sexual abuser, in the WH, time and time again, than attempted to put an enabler in 2016.
                            Example of how to selectively believe allegations are facts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Watermelon View Post
                              Example of how to selectively believe allegations are facts.
                              Tell me what ones are not true:

- Bill Clinton has a history with taking advantage of young women.
                              - Bill Clinton has been accused of raping several women, even having to pay one of his accusers.
                              - That the Democrats have a history of electing these sort of Characters, IE Clinton, JFK, and LBJ.
                              - That the media knew about this stuff and chose to hide it, to prevent damage to their preferred candidates.
                              - That Hillary Clinton worked at destroying the lives of her husbands accusers.

Finally, that despite all this history, that democrats still try to claim to be the party of women’s rights.

Refute any of these claims, I’ll wait.
                              GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

Tell me what ones are not true:

- Bill Clinton has a history with taking advantage of young women.
                                - Bill Clinton has been accused of raping several women, even having to pay one of his accusers.
                                - That the Democrats have a history of electing these sort of Characters, IE Clinton, JFK, and LBJ.
                                - That the media knew about this stuff and chose to hide it, to prevent damage to their preferred candidates.
                                - That Hillary Clinton worked at destroying the lives of her husbands accusers.

Finally, that despite all this history, that democrats still try to claim to be the party of women’s rights.

Refute any of these claims, I’ll wait.
                                You called Clinton a rapist because of the accusations. Is it fair to call Trump a rapist and a serial sexual abuser too?

Comment