Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

List of Trump's crimes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Biden, Burisma thing is explained in OA333.
    https://openargs.com/oa333-bonus-impeachment-coverage/
    “I think God, in creating man, somewhat overestimated his ability.” ― Oscar Wilde
    “And if there were a God, I think it very unlikely that He would have such an uneasy vanity as to be offended by those who doubt His existence” ― Bertrand Russell
    “not all there” - you know who you are

Comment

• Originally posted by Charles View Post
      They will support a thrice married liar who puts children in cages, separate them from their parents and praises a dictator who runs concentration camps. It seems it is much easier for them to deal with that than a person who is gay.

(Luckily some Christians do not follow along those lines.)
      It seems it is also much easier for some to paint in broad brushes to denigrate an adversarial group than to make an accurate portrait.

(Luckily some people can see through such charades.)
      Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
      sigpic
      I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

• Originally posted by firstfloor View Post
        No.

Will Christians support a gay POTUS?
        Trump is GAY!?!?!?
        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by dirtfloor View Post
          The Biden, Burisma thing is explained in OA333.
          https://openargs.com/oa333-bonus-impeachment-coverage/
          Curiously, the only thing all witnesses have agreed with is that Joe and Hunter had a clear conflict of interest. You can be sure that Biden's Democrat primary opponents aren't going to pass by that low hanging fruit.
          Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
          But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
          Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
            Curiously, the only thing all witnesses have agreed with is that Joe and Hunter had a clear conflict of interest. You can be sure that Biden's Democrat primary opponents aren't going to pass by that low hanging fruit.
            Certainly, the Biden name was being used for nefarious reasons. Hunter was silly to get involved.

I see the Southern Poverty Law Center has released a third batch of your son’s emails. I have no idea what’s going on with that stuff. What’s the scoop?
            “I think God, in creating man, somewhat overestimated his ability.” ― Oscar Wilde
            “And if there were a God, I think it very unlikely that He would have such an uneasy vanity as to be offended by those who doubt His existence” ― Bertrand Russell

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
              She could concede allowing the impeachment while still picking the venue.
              Sure, but the concession makes no sense.
              "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

• Originally posted by Charles View Post
                They will support a thrice married liar who puts children in cages, separate them from their parents and praises a dictator who runs concentration camps. It seems it is much easier for them to deal with that than a person who is gay.

(Luckily some Christians do not follow along those lines.)
                I'm pretty sure Obama was only married once and most conservatives don't support him.
                "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                  Trump is GAY!?!?!?
                  That will come as news to both of his former wives and his wife.

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                    Trump is GAY!?!?!?
                    While on the subject; I was at the theatre to see Cabaret (musical). It is an important lesson from history that we do not wish to see repeated.

Comment

• Originally posted by Teallaura View Post
                      That will come as news to both of his former wives and his wife.
                      I've said before that one of Obama's very few admirable traits is that he seems to be a loving and devoted husband and father.

Comment

• Still, having put all their faith in Trump, a few dastardly Republican Congressmen are pushing Putin’s line about Ukrainian election interference, despite the overwhelming evidence that it was Russia. But Putin’s comfort is not their job. Their spinelessness is being watched with increasing nausea around the whole of the Western world. Come on Republicans, come on Christians, it is time to dump Trump and lock him up. Better still, dress him in sackcloth, put him in stocks on the White House lawn and throw rotten fruit in his face. This would be a more dignified end to his POTUSship than he deserves. The sight of ‘Moscow’ Mitch throwing the first putrid tomato would do much to reclaim the United States’ position in the world. In the name of ‘America love’ and not ‘Trump hate’, let’s make a real difference while we still can.

Comment

• You're like one of those guys at the office who wanders into a room, spouts off something totally random and crazy, and then walks out again leaving your coworkers in stunned silence.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                            You're like one of those guys at the office who wanders into a room, spouts off something totally random and crazy, and then walks out again leaving your coworkers in stunned silence.
                            He's the quintessential definition of a "troll." Just throw random stuff out there and wait for a response.

Comment

• Originally posted by firstfloor View Post
                              Still, having put all their faith in Trump...
                              At this point, it's not so much faith in Trump as it is in watching "let's take a bathroom break so I can run out and spill my guts to the media" Schifty Schift try to prove he can be a jacakss, too.

He's such a disgusting little partisan.
                              The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Vindman getting protection against Trumpco threats and accusations. The mob boss at work.

Comment