Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

List of Trump's crimes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
    Because something something Trump!
    Interestingly enough, I wanted to find sources that weren't necessarily "Trump friendly".

How bout Al Jazeera?

Russia begins return of seized Ukrainian gunships

Russia on Monday handed over three navy ships it seized a year ago from Ukraine, Moscow and Kyiv authorities said, in the latest move to ease tensions between the two countries in advance of a crucial summit.

After an exchange of prisoners in September and the withdrawal of some front-line forces over the last few weeks, the handover marked another step in trying to resolve the five-year conflict in eastern Ukraine.

Efforts have been building since the election of Volodymyr Zelenskyy as Ukraine's new president, and on Friday France announced he would hold his first face-to-face talks with Russian President Vladimir Putin in Paris on December 9.

The talks, which will be mediated by French President Emmanuel Macron and German Chancellor Angela Merkel, will be the highest-level negotiations on the conflict since 2016.

Know what's missing from the article? Any mention whatsoever of Trump.
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
      Don't use Google - use DuckDuckGo....

Russian President Vladimir Putin informed French President Emmanuel Macron about the vessels’ transfer in a phone call Monday.

The Kremlin said in the call that the two leaders focused on the upcoming meeting of the leaders of Russia, Ukraine, Germany and France to discuss a settlement for the five-year conflict in eastern Ukraine that has killed at least 13,000 people. The fighting began in 2014 after Russia annexed Crimea from Ukraine and pits Russia-backed separatists against Ukrainian troops.

source = MilitaryQ
      Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay ahead of you - been using it for years. And not just for the privacy - they do a better job with relevant responses on most searches.
      "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

Interestingly enough, I wanted to find sources that weren't necessarily "Trump friendly".

How bout Al Jazeera?

Russia begins return of seized Ukrainian gunships

Russia on Monday handed over three navy ships it seized a year ago from Ukraine, Moscow and Kyiv authorities said, in the latest move to ease tensions between the two countries in advance of a crucial summit.

After an exchange of prisoners in September and the withdrawal of some front-line forces over the last few weeks, the handover marked another step in trying to resolve the five-year conflict in eastern Ukraine.

Efforts have been building since the election of Volodymyr Zelenskyy as Ukraine's new president, and on Friday France announced he would hold his first face-to-face talks with Russian President Vladimir Putin in Paris on December 9.

The talks, which will be mediated by French President Emmanuel Macron and German Chancellor Angela Merkel, will be the highest-level negotiations on the conflict since 2016.

Know what's missing from the article? Any mention whatsoever of Trump.

Onto the more important question: are the names Volodymyr and Vladimir linguistically related?
        "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

• Documents released to American Oversight:

"We can see why Mike Pompeo has refused to release this information to Congress. It reveals a clear paper trail from Rudy Giuliani to the Oval Office to Secretary Pompeo to facilitate Giuliani's smear campaign against a US ambassador," said American Oversight Executive Director Austin Evers in a statement.

"This is just the first round of disclosures. The evidence is only going to get worse for the administration as its stonewall strategy collapses in the face of court orders."
          “I think God, in creating man, somewhat overestimated his ability.” ― Oscar Wilde
          “And if there were a God, I think it very unlikely that He would have such an uneasy vanity as to be offended by those who doubt His existence” ― Bertrand Russell
          “not all there” - you know who you are

Comment

• Originally posted by firstfloor View Post
            Documents released to American Oversight:
            Are you suggesting the Democrats acted hastily with their Impeachment Circus, before actual research was concluded?
            The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by dirtfloor View Post
              Documents released to American Oversight:
              Don't worry, they're sure to get Trump this time!
              Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
              But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
              Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Are you suggesting the Democrats acted hastily with their Impeachment Circus, before actual research was concluded?
                In any normal administration, Pompeo would resign.
                “I think God, in creating man, somewhat overestimated his ability.” ― Oscar Wilde
                “And if there were a God, I think it very unlikely that He would have such an uneasy vanity as to be offended by those who doubt His existence” ― Bertrand Russell

Comment

00000000000000ars1aaa.gif
                  I'll get you next time Gad... er, Trump! Next Time!!

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                  "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                  "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

In any normal administration, Pompeo would resign.
                    Normal is relative.

Comment

It’s no longer about Trump. The rot is more widespread than we thought.

Comment

• Originally posted by dirtfloor View Post
                        And it leads right to Obama's front door.
                        Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                        But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                        Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

And it leads right to Obama's front door.
                          Rather, it turns out that the GOP are anarchists.

Comment

You're talking about that Deep State thing, eh?

Comment

Yes, not only Putins puppet in the White House, but the entire republican party now is helping to spread Putin's conspiracy propaganda concerning crowdstrike and Ukrainian interference in the 2016 U.S. elections and their constituents are eating it up. Putin can't hardly believe, i'm sure, his partnership with Trump and their scheme to undermine democracy has worked so well.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimL View Post
                                Yes, not only Putins puppet in the White House, but the entire republican party now is helping to spread Putin's conspiracy propaganda concerning crowdstrike and Ukrainian interference in the 2016 U.S. elections and their constituents are eating it up. Putin can't hardly believe, i'm sure, his partnership with Trump and their scheme to undermine democracy has worked so well.
                                What's really amazing is how Putin managed to fool Trump into selling those sniper rifles, rocket launchers and Javelin anti-tank missiles* to Kiev to kill Putin's own soldiers and tanks. Brilliant!

*remember the Javelin anti-tank missiles that you thought were 1,000 miles from the battlefield

Ukraine Now Has America's Javelin Missile and Russia Isn't Happy

Comment