Page 39 of 95 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989 ... LastLast

Thread: List of Trump's crimes?

tWebber
    Faith
    Agnostic
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cow Poke View Post
    Pay attention, Nanny --- I've said repeatedly he's a jackass, and says really stupid things.

Next?
    I am not sure you got the point. Calling him "jackass" and then moving on to "next?" is a rather laid back attitude to Trump prasing a person who starves his own people to death. Claiming trump says "really stupid things" when he praises a man who runs concentration camps and asking "next?" is a rather cheap "criticism".
    "That is the little thing, the small thing, which Trump demands of his followers: To call hot cold. To call black white. To call wrong right." Michael Gerson

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Charles View Post
    I am not sure you got the point. Calling him "jackass" and then moving on to "next?" is a rather laid back attitude to Trump prasing a person who starves his own people to death. Claiming trump says "really stupid things" when he praises a man who runs concentration camps and asking "next?" is a rather cheap "criticism".
    I'm not absolutely obsessed with Trump and everything he says. I leave that to you guys.
    DuckDuckGo - Privacy Simplified

tWebber
    Faith
    Agnostic
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    I'm not absolutely obsessed with Trump and everything he says. I leave that to you guys.
    Insisting you don't praise people who run concentration camps and starve their own people to death has nothing to do with being "obsessed". Your idea that the criticism must be from people who are "obsessed" with Trump and not from people concerned with what is right and wrong shows that you are actually trying to interpret it as if it was a political spin game and not something to be really concerned about.
    "That is the little thing, the small thing, which Trump demands of his followers: To call hot cold. To call black white. To call wrong right." Michael Gerson

tWebber
    Faith
    Agnostic
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    What you're absolutely obsessed with is defending Trump at every turn.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by JimL View Post
    What you're absolutely obsessed with is defending Trump at every turn.
    Sure, Jim.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by JimL View Post
    I couldn't care less about the phoney nonsense you cite as evidence supporting your position. That Schiff is the problem for republicans is so moronish that it doesn't surprise me that you'd fall for it. "Oh, if only Schiff was a nicer guy us republicans would have joined in the impeachment." Get a brain, idiot.
    I guess this is the little jimmy way of admitting that he was wrong when he foolishly asserted that what I posted were "Trumpster" talking points when they were very clearly identified as being "what Democrat pollster/advisors were saying."

It also sounds eerily similar to his rants about the Mueller Report being released, Mueller testifying before Congress etc. Also reminds me of the quote from Shakespeare's MacBeth:

"Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, Signifying nothing."

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

7. Amen Cow Poke amen'd this post.
    Faith
    invalid value
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    West Bank settlements??????
    Trump’s pockets must be fit to burst.
    “I think God, in creating man, somewhat overestimated his ability.” ― Oscar Wilde
    “You can safely assume you've created God in your own image when it turns out that God hates all the same people you do.” ― Anne Lamott
    “And if there were a God, I think it very unlikely that He would have such an uneasy vanity as to be offended by those who doubt His existence” ― Bertrand Russell

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by firstfloor View Post
    West Bank settlements??????
    Trump’s pockets must be fit to burst.
    Have you ever been to Israel?

Faith
    invalid value
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Have you ever been to Israel?
    No.

Will Christians support a gay POTUS?
    Last edited by firstfloor; 11-19-2019 at 10:37 AM.
    “I think God, in creating man, somewhat overestimated his ability.” ― Oscar Wilde
    “You can safely assume you've created God in your own image when it turns out that God hates all the same people you do.” ― Anne Lamott
    “And if there were a God, I think it very unlikely that He would have such an uneasy vanity as to be offended by those who doubt His existence” ― Bertrand Russell

tWebber
    Faith
    Agnostic
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by firstfloor View Post
    Will Christians support a gay POTUS?
    They will support a thrice married liar who puts children in cages, separate them from their parents and praises a dictator who runs concentration camps. It seems it is much easier for them to deal with that than a person who is gay.

(Luckily some Christians do not follow along those lines.)