Page 24 of 90 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast

Thread: List of Trump's crimes?

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cow Poke View Post
    So, Elsie Stevanik (R-NY) just did a masterful job taking Schiff to task for his partisan manipulation, with a followup by Jim Jordan.

It was interesting to see Schiff sit there staring straight ahead, blinking like a frog in a hailstorm. I don't think he likes people standing up to his abuse of power.
    I believe they've butted heads on previous occasions.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

2. Amen Teallaura amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Stewart: Do you have any information regarding the president of the United States accepting any bribes?

Yovanovitch: No.

Stewart: Do you any have information regarding any criminal activity that the president of the United States has been involved with at all?

https://twitter.com/CBSNews/status/1...ent-hearing%2F
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

4. Amen RumTumTugger, Teallaura amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by JimL View Post
    Just for your info, afaict, those javelins are stored 1000 miles away from the battlefield, they are not being used per the U.S.
    Yeah, Yovanovitch confirmed again that the javelins were delivered and deployed in April of 2018, under questioning by Will Hurd (R-TX).
    DuckDuckGo - Privacy Simplified

6. Amen Teallaura amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Man View Post
    Stewart: Do you have any information regarding the president of the United States accepting any bribes?

Stewart: Do you any have information regarding any criminal activity that the president of the United States has been involved with at all?

https://twitter.com/CBSNews/status/1...ent-hearing%2F
    That aligns with how neither Taylor or Kent could not name a single thing that Trump did that was impeachable when they were asked that directly.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

8. Amen RumTumTugger, Teallaura amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by rogue06 View Post
    That aligns with how neither Taylor or Kent could not name a single thing that Trump did that was impeachable when they were asked that directly.
    At this point, as so often happens in these hearings, both sides are simply pontificating and using the witness as an excuse to sound off. She frequently says "I have no knowledge of that" or "I suppose so" or expressing her own opinion about how things should have happened, but nothing damning.

John Ratcliffe (R-TX) is now honing in on the Hunter Biden situation, and how the Obama admin prepped her to answer those questions. (she didn't dispute that) He then asked about other corrupt Ukrainian companies she may have been prepped to speak to, and she couldn't name a single one. She's confirming that Biden had the prosecutor who was looking into Burisma fired just six hours after making the demand.

Now, Denny Heck is doing his own little "I'M ANGRY" drama show like one of his colleagues (Connecticut) did earlier.

10. Amen RumTumTugger, Teallaura, NorrinRadd amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Sounds like today is another bust. Mark Meadows offers the following observations:

If we want to get in to the actual substance of her testimony, this is a direct quote:

“I cannot bring any firsthand knowledge to... the July 25th phone call, the discussions surrounding the call, or any discussions surrounding the delay of security assistance.”

https://twitter.com/RepMarkMeadows/s...ent-hearing%2F

Then why is she testifying!

Also:

One thing to note:

Notice how, so far, the Democrats have been peppering the witness with questions asking her to speculate—about the President's motives, reasons, decisions, etc. There's a reason why they're doing this.

It's because the witness has no relevant information.

Are Democrats trying to make it easy for the Senate to immediately dismiss the case without even bothering with a trial?
    No, they're just flinging poop.

12. Amen RumTumTugger amen'd this post.
    tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Sounds like today is another bust. Mark Meadows offers the following observations:

If we want to get in to the actual substance of her testimony, this is a direct quote:

“I cannot bring any firsthand knowledge to... the July 25th phone call, the discussions surrounding the call, or any discussions surrounding the delay of security assistance.”

Then why is she testifying!

Also:

One thing to note:

Notice how, so far, the Democrats have been peppering the witness with questions asking her to speculate—about the President's motives, reasons, decisions, etc. There's a reason why they're doing this.

It's because the witness has no relevant information.

Are Democrats trying to make it easy for the Senate to immediately dismiss the case without even bothering with a trial?
    This is their 2020 election strategy. They have no viable candidates that can beat Trump (the candidates at the top right now are proposing insane policies that wealthy and middle class Americans abhor), so if they can smear Trump as much as they can before the election and make it look politically official, maybe this will sway voters not to vote for Trump. Problem is, they didn't learn from 2017 that this has a tendency to backfire.
    "I was the CIA director. We lied, we cheated, we stole, it was like... we had entire training courses. It reminds you of the glory of the American experiment." - Mike Pompeo, Secretary of State (source).

14. Amen Teallaura amen'd this post.
    Faith
    invalid value
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    So Trump, Putin and Mountain Man are all promoting the same conspiracy theory.

It is time for Theologyweb to go full dump-Trump mode, and let the righteous Christian voice be heard.
    “I think God, in creating man, somewhat overestimated his ability.” ― Oscar Wilde
    “You can safely assume you've created God in your own image when it turns out that God hates all the same people you do.” ― Anne Lamott
    “And if there were a God, I think it very unlikely that He would have such an uneasy vanity as to be offended by those who doubt His existence” ― Bertrand Russell

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by firstfloor View Post
    So Trump, Putin and Mountain Man are all promoting the same conspiracy theory.

It is time for Theologyweb to go full dump-Trump mode, and let the righteous Christian voice be heard.
    smiley whisper-secret.gifI understand that they all also accept heliocentrism so maybe it's time we dump that as well

17. Amen NorrinRadd, Teallaura amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by firstfloor View Post
    ...and let the righteous Christian voice be heard.
    Jesus is Lord - repent and be baptized.

19. Amen MaxVel, NorrinRadd, Teallaura amen'd this post.