Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

List of Trump's crimes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by firstfloor View Post
    If you are with Trump, you are with Putin, and against Ukraine.
    Then why did Trump give tank killing offensive weapons like the Javelin to Ukraine that Obama refused to give? You think Putin liked that?

Experts and military officials agree that the Trump administration’s decision to provide the Javelin, a shoulder-mounted precision missile system that can take out tanks and other armored vehicles, to Ukraine has been a significant contribution to the country’s security. And amid allegations that Trump might have held up military aid to Ukraine, news reports on Tuesday indicated that the U.S. State Department approved the sale of a further $39 million worth of Javelins. The move would add another 150 missiles to the 210 the United States sent last year—the first sale of its kind to Kyiv.

https://foreignpolicy.com/2019/10/03...ed-in-ukraine/
    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

• Originally posted by seer View Post
      Then why did Trump give tank killing offensive weapons like the Javelin to Ukraine that Obama refused to give? You think Putin liked that?
      President Trump has made a number of decisions that do not benefit Russia, yet we're supposed to believe that he's in Putin's back pocket.
      Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
      But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
      Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
        President Trump has made a number of decisions that do not benefit Russia, yet we're supposed to believe that he's in Putin's back pocket.
        No kidding, and if memory serves even the EU wouldn't give the Ukraine offensive weapons...
        Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

Gerrymandering - when politicians choose their voters. In a democracy, it’s the other way about.

If you are with Trump, you are with Putin, and against Ukraine.
          I'm against gerrymandering regardless of who does it. The rest of your post is just downright silly.
          The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Trump’s defence will soon move to suggest that he is too stupid to commit a crime; the facts of the crime itself now being indisputable, says lawyer Andrew Torrez.
            Pelosi's latest statements indicate that Trump is guilty til he proves he is innocent - that's what the witch hunt is all about.

"If [Trump] has anything that shows [his] innocence, than he should make that known."

And AOC claims the impeachment is all about unifying the Democrat Party. You can't make this stuff up!
            The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by seer View Post
              No kidding, and if memory serves even the EU wouldn't give the Ukraine offensive weapons...
              It’s part of his evil plan to throw us off the trail. Good thing we have FF here, to tell us that giving weapons to the Ukraine is just what Putin wants!
              "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
              GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                I'm against gerrymandering regardless of who does it. The rest of your post is just downright silly.
                California has a law where the top two primary candidates run in the general election vs the top candidates from each party. Guess what party often has two candidates in the primaries?
                "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
                GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

• Originally posted by lilpixieofterror View Post
                  It’s part of his evil plan to throw us off the trail. Good thing we have FF here, to tell us that giving weapons to the Ukraine is just what Putin wants!
                  LETHAL weapons.... which Obama denied.

Comment

• Racial purity advocate Steven Menashi is confirmed to Appeals Court, for life. Federalist Society pick, I suppose. The fascist banana republic advances.
                    “I think God, in creating man, somewhat overestimated his ability.” ― Oscar Wilde
                    “And if there were a God, I think it very unlikely that He would have such an uneasy vanity as to be offended by those who doubt His existence” ― Bertrand Russell
                    “not all there” - you know who you are

Comment

Racial purity advocate Steven Menashi is confirmed to Appeals Court, for life. Federalist Society pick, I suppose. The fascist banana republic advances.
                      You got something against Jewish boys?

Comment

You got something against Jewish boys?
                        Oh, I get it! Rachel said he's a poopiehead, and you have to go with Rachel! I understand.

Rachel Maddow's Racist Smear of Second Circuit Nominee Steve Menashi

In a lengthy segment on MSNBC last night, Rachel Maddow grossly distorts Menashi's argument and tries to twist it into "a high-brow argument for racial purity." (Video at 9:00-9:36.) She falsely claims that Menashi argues "how definitely democracy can't work unless the country is defined by a unifying race." (Video at 6:57-7:10.)

Comment

Oh, I get it! Rachel said he's a poopiehead, and you have to go with Rachel! I understand.

Rachel Maddow's Racist Smear of Second Circuit Nominee Steve Menashi

In a lengthy segment on MSNBC last night, Rachel Maddow grossly distorts Menashi's argument and tries to twist it into "a high-brow argument for racial purity." (Video at 9:00-9:36.) She falsely claims that Menashi argues "how definitely democracy can't work unless the country is defined by a unifying race." (Video at 6:57-7:10.)
                          I've been trying tell firstfloor that Rachael has been lying to him, but like a lovestruck school boy, he refuses to believe that she's capable of doing wrong.
                          Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                          But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                          Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                            I've been trying tell firstfloor that Rachael has been lying to him, but like a lovestruck school boy, he refuses to believe that she's capable of doing wrong.
                            I try to watch her from time to time just to see what the opposition is up to - but she wears me out. She needs to switch to decaf.

Comment

LETHAL weapons.... which Obama denied.
                              The Ukraine conflict is complicated by the fact that the majority in Donbass are Russians.

Far from the noise of the political storm over President Donald Trump’s phone calls with Ukraine is the loud barrage of Russian artillery fire blasting away in the Donbass.

The Russian attacks are increasing in frequency and destruction. Ukrainian casualties are mounting.

Ukraine has asked the U.S. to provide military supplies to support their fight against the Russians, but the White House has delayed it.

For the Ukrainian military, and ultimately for the U.S. and other allies who are dealing with Russian aggression, the bottom line is this: Any delay in arms sales has a deleterious effect on Ukraine’s fight.

That’s bad news for U.S. forces who may one day encounter the Russian military and will rely in part on lessons learned from Ukraine’s fight.

Since the 2014 Russian seizure of Crimea and invasion of Ukraine’s east, the “full spectrum” of Russian military doctrine has been on display. That doctrine — often referred to as “hybrid warfare” — includes the use of conventional forces like mechanized infantry backed by armor and artillery, as well as special operations forces, assassinations and bombings, electronic warfare, cyber attacks and the weaponization of information.

Ukraine needs U.S. arms to counter these threats.

In 2015, for instance, Ukraine received 20 AN/TPQ-53 radar systems that track incoming mortar and short-range artillery fire.

Get the military's most comprehensive news and information every morningSubscribe
                              The casualty rate for units equipped with those systems dropped from 47 percent to about 18 percent, Col. Andrii Ordynovych, Ukraine’s military attache in Washington tells Military Times.

Similarly, after Ukraine’s military began using U.S.-provided Javelin anti-tank weapons, Russian tanks and armored personnel carriers that once operated with devastating impunity have backed off, Ordynovych said. “That was a strategic deterrence,” he said.

That’s the goal of the $250 million U.S. aid package held up by Trump, which includes sniper rifles, rocket-propelled grenade launchers, counter-artillery radars, electronic warfare detection and secure communications, night vision and military medical treatment.

In July, George P. Kent, deputy assistant secretary in the European and Eurasian Bureau at the U.S. Department of State, told Military Times that the U.S. military is paying close attention to how Ukraine fights the Russians, and the equipment and tactics and techniques the Russians are employing.

“I think there is a great opportunity, even as we are helping the Ukrainian military build its own resilience against Russian aggression, for us to learn from the modern way of Russia doing war in Ukraine,” he said in an interview.
                              Militarytimes
                              Last edited by firstfloor; 11-15-2019, 07:46 AM.
                              “I think God, in creating man, somewhat overestimated his ability.” ― Oscar Wilde
                              “And if there were a God, I think it very unlikely that He would have such an uneasy vanity as to be offended by those who doubt His existence” ― Bertrand Russell
                              “not all there” - you know who you are

Comment

The Ukraine conflict is complicated...
                                EGGzackly. So the Democrats have to significantly dumb it down in order to prosecute the Trump administration.

Comment