Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Gen Z conservatives have awakened

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by demi-conservative View Post
    You have a mindblock here for some reason. Like I said, CP and others are conservatives even though they criticise Trump. Shapiro is not a principled conservative because he blows with the wind, and I shouldn't have to keep repeating myself on this.
    Honestly, it doesn't make sense. He criticized Trump in the past, and now doesn't, and that makes him "fake"?

The difference is that he wants to 'target' them and intentionally get them fired.
    Do you have an example, so I can see what you mean?

They may yet see it in their lifetimes. Yes, I know Denmark is an exception as we discussed, but look all across Europe.
    I think its highly overblown, in a lot of the news you're talking about fringe parties who are finally getting enough votes to enter parlaments, but it doesn't mean anything since they usually don't have any mandates to do any actual work.

Comment

Originally posted by Leonhard View Post
      Honestly, it doesn't make sense. He criticized Trump in the past, and now doesn't, and that makes him "fake"?
      He was against Trump as completely unacceptable, 'we must be Never Trump etc etc', and now pretends to be on his side, sometimes, even though Trump hasn't changed, so that reflects his unprincipledness.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDq6XYa0h0I

Start at 7:30.

I think its highly overblown, in a lot of the news you're talking about fringe parties who are finally getting enough votes to enter parlaments, but it doesn't mean anything since they usually don't have any mandates to do any actual work.
      It's the trend that I note, and it'll take time.
      Remember that you are dust and to dust you shall return.

Comment

Originally posted by Leonhard View Post
        Leonhard Demi is being dishonest here. Ben Shapiro still is as he has always done called out what he thinks Trump has done right and things he thinks trump has done wrong there has been no change in Ben's handling of Trump. and I ought to know i've been watching Ben Shapiro since before the November 2016 election of Trump I bet Demi-conservative can't say that he's only seen a few things i bet. Demi trying to say that someone who is fair and balanced in his reporting is blowing in the wind is nothing but hot air coming from him.

that youtube video he gave you is not the example of what he is accusing Ben Shapiro of. if Demi thinks it is that is on Demi not Ben Shapiro and shows more of how Demi views things which is not a normal Conservative or even traditional Conservative view.

Comment

Originally posted by demi-conservative View Post
          The most significant political development since Trump's election. Gen Z has awakened:
          Nope, apparently, like you, they are still sleeping.

Comment

Demi is simultaneously maintaining that Shapiro is not a conservative for inconsistently supporting Trump and that Trump is a moderate rather than a conservative. Which is it?
            "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

Originally posted by Watermelon View Post
              Wow so unless you agree with Trump 100% on everything then you’re considered a fake?

This doesn’t sound like a healthy relationship.
              You know how every side has that one weird guy that won't shut up no matter how badly he needs to? I see you've met ours.

"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

Originally posted by KingsGambit View Post
                Demi is simultaneously maintaining that Shapiro is not a conservative for inconsistently supporting Trump and that Trump is a moderate rather than a conservative. Which is it?
                Stop trying to make rational sense out of Demi's arguments. My head already hurts...

"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

Is your Urim and Thummim mental gymnastics all sorted out?
                  Remember that you are dust and to dust you shall return.

Comment