Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Gen Z conservatives have awakened

tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by demi-conservative View Post
    People like Charlie Kirk are obvious fakes given their attempts to redefine conservatism to include LGBT affirmation.

Shapiro started off as a war-mongering neocon (neocons are not real conservatives) and now is completely unprincipled.

Blowing with the wind, he was anti-Trump when his donors wanted him to be, and now pretends to be pro-Trump to retain his audience.
    Wow so unless you agree with Trump 100% on everything then you’re considered a fake?

This doesn’t sound like a healthy relationship.

tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Watermelon View Post
    Wow so unless you agree with Trump 100% on everything then you’re considered a fake?
    First there was Charles, who made JimL look smart. Now there is you, who makes Charles look smart.

No, dumbass, the point is that someone like Shapiro changes his views like he's blowing with the wind, and therefore cannot be trusted.
    Trump is basically "Bruce Wayne pretending to be a foppish retarded billionaire" tier genius, in case nerds need a simpler metaphor.

tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Mainstream conservatism since Buckley, if not earlier, has all been about gatekeeping and losing gracefully, which is why they can't even conserve bathrooms, why fakes like Charlie Kirk are trying to redefine LGBT affirmation into conservatism, and why they are on track to lose the prized First and Second Amendment because of mass immigration, why California went blue and Texas is soon to follow.

Gen Z conservatives want to do things differently.
    Trump is basically "Bruce Wayne pretending to be a foppish retarded billionaire" tier genius, in case nerds need a simpler metaphor.

Faith
    Catholic
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Shapiro started off as a war-mongering neocon (neocons are not real conservatives) and now is completely unprincipled.

"Judging by Shapiro’s disdain for the policies proffered by President Donald J. Trump, ... Shapiro lacks perspective to understand ... people ... support the president."
    "Shapiro, in his ivory tower ... has been completely sanitized by the Republican elite ... every now-and then tossing a bone to the MAGA crowd"
    "Shapiro ... oscillated in his opinion of Trump,"
    "He was hardcore ‘Never Trump’"
    I get it, you're a hardcore Trump fan.

Must...have...caffeine One Bad Pig's Avatar
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    First there was Charles, who made JimL look smart. Now there is you, who makes Charles look smart.
    Nah. Charles is plenty smart. You're just jealous that he's a better troll than you are.
    Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio

I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

6. Amen Teallaura amen'd this post.
    tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonhard View Post
    I get it, you're a hardcore Trump fan.
    No, Trump is a moderate on issues like gay marriage, abortion, and is very much a moderate compared to these Gen Z kids I'm talking about. These want to shut down immigration altogether.

Quote Originally Posted by One Bad Pig View Post
    Nah. Charles is plenty smart. You're just jealous that he's a better troll than you are.
    Oh look, more triggered ankle-biting.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Oh look, more triggered ankle-biting.
    Pfft. Proof that Charles is running circles around you.
    Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio

I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by One Bad Pig View Post
    Pfft. Proof that Charles is running circles around you.
    Get out of this thread until you have anything substantive to say about anything related - Gen Z conservatives, Buckley, the history and nature of conservatism, Shapiro. Get out until you get your triggeredness under control.

Faith
    Catholic
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    No,
    Then why did you cite only criticism of Trump as the reason that Ben Shapiro is a "fake" Conservative?

11. Amen RumTumTugger amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Get out of this thread until you have anything substantive to say about anything related - Gen Z conservatives, Buckley, the history and nature of conservatism, Shapiro. Get out until you get your triggeredness under control.
    You can't kick me out and simultaneously attack me while doing so, champ.