Church of the Creator
    Christian Knights of the KKK
    Aryan Nations
    Ranch Rescue
    Billy Ray Johnson
    Imperial Klans of America

- cited Wiki

Yes, they're a bit of a "joke", right?
    This is a nonsense argument. Nobody has argued that no group on their "hate group" list is a hate group. They are saying that the SPLC has, in addition to listing actual hate groups, listed a bunch of groups that shouldn't qualify, thereby making their list suspect and not particularly useful.

tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by oxmixmudd View Post
    So, all this time I thought you wanted a discussion. Silly me.
    I wanted to find out how deep the derangement is going, whether it is merely Trump-focused. You made it clear that you're a conservative that trusts the SPLC, and so the mocking begins.
    Trump is basically "Bruce Wayne pretending to be a foppish retarded billionaire" tier genius, in case nerds need a simpler metaphor.

tWebber
    Faith
    Agnostic
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by demi-conservative View Post
    I wanted to find out how deep the derangement is going, whether it is merely Trump-focused. You made it clear that you're a conservative that trusts the SPLC, and so the mocking begins.
    It goes deep, too deep. Including yourself, approximately 35 to 40 percent of the population is infected by it.

tWebber
    Faith
    Agnostic
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Terraceth View Post
    This is a nonsense argument. Nobody has argued that no group on their "hate group" list is a hate group. They are saying that the SPLC has, in addition to listing actual hate groups, listed a bunch of groups that shouldn't qualify, thereby making their list suspect and not particularly useful.
    What does any of that have to do with the material itself that Miller was allegedly distributing/sharing, or whatever?

tWebber
    Faith
    Agnostic
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Charles View Post
    Eh, I wouldn't expect a white racist/supremacist to fire a white racist/supremacist anyway. The whole administration is rotton, and Trump is its head. The fish rots from the head down, as they say.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by JimL View Post
    Eh, I wouldn't expect a white racist/supremacist to fire a white racist/supremacist anyway. The whole administration is rotton, and Trump is its head. The fish rots from the head down, as they say.
    The source is a discredited agency with a long history of its own racism. Seriously, is your standard of evidence 'looks bad for Trump, must be true'?

FYI, a fish's head is the very last part to rot. Grew up on a lake so yeah, I'm sure. Doesn't prove anything since it was just an analogy - just struck me as silly.

tWebber
    Faith
    Agnostic
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by One Bad Pig View Post
    I am sorry that you seem to be unable to follow my thought processes.
    See below.

Quote Originally Posted by One Bad Pig View Post
    "X is white nationalist because he cites articles from a white nationalist site" seems to be a rather cut and dried example of the genetic fallacy, emotive arguments to the contrary notwithstanding.
    In the way it is used in this context that is actually not an example of the genetic fallacy. Try again.
    "That is the little thing, the small thing, which Trump demands of his followers: To call hot cold. To call black white. To call wrong right." Michael Gerson

Faith
    Atheist
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by demi-conservative View Post
    I wanted to find out how deep the derangement is going, whether it is merely Trump-focused.
    The only Trump "derangement" is that which infects the minority that support him. Trumpís consistently low poll numbers prove character counts as far as the majority is concerned.
    ďHe felt that his whole life was a kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.Ē - Douglas Adams.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tassman View Post
    The only Trump "derangement" is that which infects the minority that support him. Trumpís consistently low poll numbers prove character counts as far as the majority is concerned.
    After over 3 years of the MSM incessantly claiming Trump is a traitor who cheated his way to the presidency it really is surprising that his approval numbers are consistently more than double what Congress' are.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization thatís not the argument." --Tassman

10. Amen NorrinRadd amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Charles View Post
    See below.

In the way it is used in this context that is actually not an example of the genetic fallacy. Try again.
    Is, too.