Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Stephen Miller promoting white nationalism to Breitbart

tWebber
    Faith
    Agnostic
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by rogue06 View Post
    Of all the possible reasons that I could have for mocking your reliance on opinions and perspectives rather than facts you presume that it must be due to having a problem with sharing perspectives on white nationalism. Uh. Huh. Yup. That's gotta be the reason alright.

I think we all just learned a little something more about you and it wasn't exactly pretty.
    Like I said your description on the text was a straw man as there are facts in it. And again, the perpectives and opinions pointed to the problem of white nationalism and you tried to turn focus away from that. We could be discussing that if you didn't rely on a straw man and a personal attack.
    "That is the little thing, the small thing, which Trump demands of his followers: To call hot cold. To call black white. To call wrong right." Michael Gerson

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Charles View Post
    Like I said your description on the text was a straw man as there are facts in it. And again, the perpectives and opinions pointed to the problem of white nationalism and you tried to turn focus away from that. We could be discussing that if you didn't rely on a straw man and a personal attack.
    Nothing stopped you from continuing on that track - but your actual actions don't support this line of reasoning.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Charles View Post
    You made a post where you offered someone else's opinion. That's even how you framed the post. That's why I said that when you don't have any facts you're stuck offering opinions instead

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization thatís not the argument." --Tassman

4. Amen Teallaura amen'd this post.
    tWebber
    Faith
    Agnostic
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by rogue06 View Post
    You made a post where you offered someone else's opinion. That's even how you framed the post. That's why I said that when you don't have any facts you're stuck offering opinions instead
    An opinion based on facts and good reasoning. You left that part out. It rather seems you try to ignore the facts and the impression they cause when you think about them. Claiming there are no facts rather gives the impression the facts do not speak in your favour. In this case it is rather obvious that they do not so I see what you try to get away from.
    "That is the little thing, the small thing, which Trump demands of his followers: To call hot cold. To call black white. To call wrong right." Michael Gerson