Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Chick-fil-A Caves...

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)

Chick-fil-A Caves...

Just sad...

Chick-fil-A says it will no longer donate to 'anti-LGBTQ' charities — like the Salvation Army or the Fellowship of Christian Athletes

Chick-fil-A will stop donating to organizations and charities that people consider to be "anti-LGBTQ," according to an exclusive report by Bisnow.

Chick-fil-A will no longer make donations to charities with non-diverse views on human sexuality, the report states, "after years of bad press and protests from the LGBT community." Incidents, such as a variety of airports denying Chick-fil-A of prime real estate and mass protests against the restaurant chain, have been at the forefront of many Chick-fil-A headlines in recent years.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/chick-...der-anti-lgbtq
    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    The problem with bending the knee is that you will receive no mercy for doing so. In fact, not only will the resistance now probably get even worse, but you'll lose the respect of your political support base.
    "I was the CIA director. We lied, we cheated, we stole, it was like... we had entire training courses. It reminds you of the glory of the American experiment." - Mike Pompeo, Secretary of State (source).

3. Amen NorrinRadd, Cerebrum123, Teallaura amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by seanD View Post
    The problem with bending the knee is that you will receive no mercy for doing so. In fact, not only will the resistance now probably get even worse, but you'll lose the respect of your political support base.
    And why is the Salvation Army anti-LGBTQ? They don't care who you are they help everybody, I worked with them in the past.
    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

5. Amen Teallaura, RumTumTugger amen'd this post.
    tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by seer View Post
    And why is the Salvation Army anti-LGBTQ? They don't care who you are they help everybody, I worked with them in the past.
    They have "salvation" in the name which means they're Chrstian + to the political left = anti-LGBTO.
    "I was the CIA director. We lied, we cheated, we stole, it was like... we had entire training courses. It reminds you of the glory of the American experiment." - Mike Pompeo, Secretary of State (source).

7. Amen Teallaura, RumTumTugger amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by seanD View Post
    Yep... the liberals will smell blood in the water and work even harder to drive them out of business.
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

9. Amen seer, NorrinRadd, Teallaura amen'd this post.
    tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    It looks like there were various "pro-LGBT" laws they opposed, but the various examples I saw were all from over a decade ago.

11. Amen Teallaura, RumTumTugger amen'd this post.
    tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    I doubt they would allow an LGBT person to serve on ministerial staff. But you are right. They will help anyone. So it's not that they reject LBGT people in need, it's that they agree with the traditional Christian moral sense that homosexual actions are wrong.
    He will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me."

"So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets"

13. Amen Cow Poke, NorrinRadd, RumTumTugger amen'd this post.
    tWebber
    Faith
    Agnostic
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Man View Post
    Yep... the liberals will smell blood in the water and work even harder to drive them out of business.
    What? Why would liberals want to drive them out of business you, goof? Seriously, you're a crazy person.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by JimL View Post
    What? Why would liberals want to drive them out of business you, goof? Seriously, you're a crazy person.
    Yeah, they would NEVER try to do anything stupid like ban Chick-Fil-A from operating in an airport. That'd be crazy wacko!
    DuckDuckGo - Privacy Simplified

16. Amen RumTumTugger amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cow Poke View Post
    Yeah, they would NEVER try to do anything stupid like ban Chick-Fil-A from operating in an airport. That'd be crazy wacko!
    Exactly. And if the company heads think that liberals will suddenly love them now that they've balked at their convictions, I think they will find that they are sorely mistaken.
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra