Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: North Korea not interested in further 'useless' meetings with Trump

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tassman View Post
    Like Trump, you mean.
    That you would believe Trump takes everything Kim says as Gospel shows what a jackass YOU can be.
    DuckDuckGo - Privacy Simplified

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Charles View Post
    Well, this is how Trump described the person running concentration camps, starving people to death and other sorts of absurdities along those lines:

"Great personality and very smart. Good combination. He's a worthy negotiator. He’s negotiating on behalf of his people, a very worthy, very smart negotiator, absolutely. And we had a terrific day, and we learned a lot about each other and about our countries."

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2019/...004711797.html

So, dictators are described in those terms by a man who has quite a reputation for not using the most diplomatic descriptions of other people.
    Yes, Trump says some really dumb things. Even though those afflicted with advanced TDS will claim I'm a Trump Defender "at every turn" -- this is an excellent example where I'll throw him under the bus in a heartbeat.

Anything else, Charles?

tWebber
    Faith
    Agnostic
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cow Poke View Post
    Yes, Trump says some really dumb things. Even though those afflicted with advanced TDS will claim I'm a Trump Defender "at every turn" -- this is an excellent example where I'll throw him under the bus in a heartbeat.

Anything else, Charles?
    Anything else? So, you move on that quickly or did not think it was enough?
    "That is the little thing, the small thing, which Trump demands of his followers: To call hot cold. To call black white. To call wrong right." Michael Gerson

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Charles View Post
    Anything else? So, you move on that quickly or did not think it was enough?
    I just expect you to Nanny on, so get on with it.

Must...have...caffeine One Bad Pig's Avatar
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cow Poke View Post

Anything else, Charles?
    Nothing less than a belly-down grovel and admission that Orange Man Bad will do. Duh. For the love of gumbo, drop your support of anything at all the dastard has done forthwith!
    Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio

I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

6. Amen Cow Poke amen'd this post.
    tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Watermelon View Post
    Trump said ‘see you soon!’
    Edited by a Moderator

Moderated By: mossy

Disguised profanity (or undisguised) is not allowed anywhere on the site. Please read again the forum guidelines that you agreed to when you registered.

***If you wish to take issue with this notice DO NOT do so in this thread.***
    Contact the forum moderator or an administrator in Private Message or email instead. If you feel you must publicly complain or whine, please take it to the Padded Room unless told otherwise.

I'm very sorry, it won't happen again.

8. Amen mossrose amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Agnostic
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by seanD View Post
    Explain to me how a world leader, with the perception to other countries of a pending impeachment hanging over his head, can effectively negotiate foreign policy?
    Explain to me how a world leader who writes letters that say “Don’t be a tough guy! Don’t be a fool! I will call you later.” can effectively negotiate foreign policy.

You probably think that’s 4D chess.

Faith
    Agnostic
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Watermelon View Post
    Trump said ‘see you soon!’
    Edited by a Moderator

Moderated By: mossy

Disguised profanity (or undisguised) is not allowed anywhere on the site. Please read again the forum guidelines that you agreed to when you registered.

***If you wish to take issue with this notice DO NOT do so in this thread.***
    Contact the forum moderator or an administrator in Private Message or email instead. If you feel you must publicly complain or whine, please take it to the Padded Room unless told otherwise.

And yet POTUS tweets real profanity. Hahaha

tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by whag View Post
    Explain to me how a world leader who writes letters that say “Don’t be a tough guy! Don’t be a fool! I will call you later.” can effectively negotiate foreign policy.

You probably think that’s 4D chess.
    I don't know. Trump belittled him prior to their first meeting, didn't he? Called him "rocket man." I believe there were even veiled threats. Everyone thought this was it, we're going to war with NK. In fact, they were both going back and fourth, exchanging insults. Yet Kim still sat down with him in the end. Something must be working with that strategy
    "I was the CIA director. We lied, we cheated, we stole, it was like... we had entire training courses. It reminds you of the glory of the American experiment." - Mike Pompeo, Secretary of State (source).

12. Amen Rushing Jaws amen'd this post.