Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: The Ukraine scandal timeline Democrats... donít want America to see

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)

The Ukraine scandal timeline Democrats... donít want America to see

The Ukraine scandal timeline Democrats and their media allies donít want America to see

For weeks now, Democratic members of Congress, career State Department and National Security Council experts and their allies in the media suggest questions about Joe Biden and a Ukrainian gas company and Ukraine meddling in the 2016 election were nothing more than debunked conspiracy theories.

In reality, the facts on both these issues are clearly substantiated. And as I pointed out last week, many of the witnesses that House Intelligence Committee chairman Adam Schiff called during the impeachment proceedings confirmed concerns about both.

Here is a detailed timeline of key events in the Ukraine scandal, complete with the corroborating evidence. You make your own judgement as to what happened....

And he lays it all out with extensive backup.
    DuckDuckGo - Privacy Simplified

tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    The surest way to make folks suspicious that something is a conspiracy cover-up is to incessantly shout down any questions about it as a conspiracy theory over and over again.
    "I was the CIA director. We lied, we cheated, we stole, it was like... we had entire training courses. It reminds you of the glory of the American experiment." - Mike Pompeo, Secretary of State (source).

3. Amen Teallaura amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by seanD View Post
    The surest way to make folks suspicious that something is a conspiracy cover-up is to incessantly shout down any questions about it as a conspiracy theory over and over again.
    "The gentleman will suspend, the gentlewoman will suspend, the gentleman will suspend....."

I thought it particularly interesting at one point in the hearings where Schiff declared Nunez's time was up, but the witness kept on talking and talking and talking, and Schiff declared Nunez's time was up, the witness' time was not, and encouraged the witness to continue.

Faith
    invalid value
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cow Poke View Post
    The Ukraine scandal timeline Democrats and their media allies donít want America to see

For weeks now, Democratic members of Congress, career State Department and National Security Council experts and their allies in the media suggest questions about Joe Biden and a Ukrainian gas company and Ukraine meddling in the 2016 election were nothing more than debunked conspiracy theories.

In reality, the facts on both these issues are clearly substantiated. And as I pointed out last week, many of the witnesses that House Intelligence Committee chairman Adam Schiff called during the impeachment proceedings confirmed concerns about both.

Here is a detailed timeline of key events in the Ukraine scandal, complete with the corroborating evidence. You make your own judgement as to what happened....

And he lays it all out with extensive backup.
    What is scandalous about this timeline?
    ďI think God, in creating man, somewhat overestimated his ability.Ē ― Oscar Wilde
    ďYou can safely assume you've created God in your own image when it turns out that God hates all the same people you do.Ē ― Anne Lamott
    ďAnd if there were a God, I think it very unlikely that He would have such an uneasy vanity as to be offended by those who doubt His existenceĒ ― Bertrand Russell

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by firstfloor View Post
    What is scandalous about this timeline?
    Lemme round up my Big Chief Yellow Tablet and Crayolas.

Faith
    invalid value
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Lemme round up my Big Chief Yellow Tablet and Crayolas.
    I hope you are not falling under Putinís spell. Thereís a lot of it about. Try to be more skeptical and watch out for deviants.
    ďI think God, in creating man, somewhat overestimated his ability.Ē ― Oscar Wilde
    ďYou can safely assume you've created God in your own image when it turns out that God hates all the same people you do.Ē ― Anne Lamott
    ďAnd if there were a God, I think it very unlikely that He would have such an uneasy vanity as to be offended by those who doubt His existenceĒ ― Bertrand Russell

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by firstfloor View Post
    I hope you are not falling under Putinís spell. Thereís a lot of it about. Try to be more skeptical and watch out for deviants.
    I can hurt my brain trying to come up with something good to say about Putin.

Faith
    invalid value
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    I can hurt my brain trying to come up with something good to say about Putin.
    It cannot have escaped your knowledge that the story about Ukrainian meddling in the 2016 election is Russian disinformation?

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtfloor View Post
    What is it with you and Putin? Do you have a crush on him or something?
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Man View Post
    What is it with you and Putin? Do you have a crush on him or something?
    He has a picture of shirtless Putin on his horse in his garage.