Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

The Ukraine scandal timeline Democrats... don�t want America to see

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Juvenal View Post

Go ahead and queue up the counter-attacks and quote mines, your go-to defenses when you're busted dirty, but at the end of the day, we both know it's just you pushing apologetics for partisans, when you could be pushing back against them in defense of the way and the truth.

This is your life, now.
    Stop projecting. You've sided with Fake News like the true journalist you are, and now are stuck with repeating their spin, even as the nothingburgers are falling apart so obviously. You've chosen lies.
    Remember that you are dust and to dust you shall return.

Comment

Originally posted by firstfloor View Post
      The Biden thing and blaming Ukraine is pure GOP treason. All we can do is hope that they are defeated at the elections. The Dems will be able to repair the damage once the rot has been excised.
      Because it's ok for Biden to be corrupt, but not ok for Trump to be corrupt? Get real. People keep saying this Ukraine/Biden corruption thing has been debunked. I have yet to so anything conclusive about that. And I'd particularly like to see the payments referenced in OP's source about Biden's sons' (shell?) company explained.
      "If you believe, take the first step, it leads to Jesus Christ. If you don't believe, take the first step all the same, for you are bidden to take it. No one wants to know about your faith or unbelief, your orders are to perform the act of obedience on the spot. Then you will find yourself in the situation where faith becomes possible and where faith exists in the true sense of the word." - Dietrich Bonhoeffer, The Cost of Discipleship

Comment

Originally posted by Juvenal View Post
        What's missing from Solomon's timeline is the letter from Shokin's office given directly to Burisma, clearing him, ending the UK investigation, and adding to the extensive evidence of corruption that made Shokin's removal a priority to the US, the IMF, and the European community.

What's missing from your source checking is the fact Solomon Reports is the love child of his forced removal from the Hill's reporting ranks, his subsequent resignation, and his history at the Moonie Times.

If you'd just stick to preaching, you could avoid making Christianity look like the first choice of religions for chumps.

This has been extensively reported, but you're a goober, so you're going to keep on sucking up the stories that make ya feel good, not the stories that are good for you. And don't whine. Please, don't whine. We've tried saying this politely before, and you just blow it off.

Go ahead and queue up the counter-attacks and quote mines, your go-to defenses when you're busted dirty, but at the end of the day, we both know it's just you pushing apologetics for partisans, when you could be pushing back against them in defense of the way and the truth.

This is your life, now.

Explainer: Biden, allies pushed out Ukrainian prosecutor because he didn't pursue corruption cases
        Courtney Subramanian
        USA TODAY

Politics
        Top House Democrat says ethics probe of Nunes is likely over alleged meeting with Ukrainian about Bidens
        By Rosalind S. Helderman and Colby Itkowitz
        November 23, 2019 at 7:47 p.m. EST

Nunes doesn't have the majority to shield himself from an ethics probe this time. But it's his evil companions who are more relevant to this thread.

All of Solomon's primary sources on the "Biden scandal" are corrupt. Two have been indicted, one is under investigation by the FBI, and another is heading for yet another ethics investigation.
        I'd be more likely to seriously consider what you say if you didn't denigrate people because of their religion, vocation, and political beliefs. But since that's apparently the game we're playing, you should stick to being a strawberry Humanist until you get better at it.
        "If you believe, take the first step, it leads to Jesus Christ. If you don't believe, take the first step all the same, for you are bidden to take it. No one wants to know about your faith or unbelief, your orders are to perform the act of obedience on the spot. Then you will find yourself in the situation where faith becomes possible and where faith exists in the true sense of the word." - Dietrich Bonhoeffer, The Cost of Discipleship

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
          I told you were I stand, Jim - you can be obstinate and not believe me, or call me a liar, or just continue to spew forth your attacks - it doesn't really bother me at all. Hate on, brother!
          Again you demean those that oppose trump for legitimate reasons.
          My brethren, do not hold your faith in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ with an attitude of personal favoritism. James 2:1

If anyone thinks himself to be religious, and yet does not  bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this man’s religion is worthless James 1:26

This you know, my beloved brethren. But everyone must be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger; James 1:19

Comment

Originally posted by oxmixmudd View Post
            That's quite a spin ya got on it there, friend.

Do you believe Trump could be President without God allowing it?
            The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

That's quite a spin ya got on it there, friend.

Do you believe Trump could be President without God allowing it?
              Do you believe Hitler could have slaughtered 6 million Jews if God didnt allow it?

If I was you, I'd rethink that argument.
              My brethren, do not hold your faith in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ with an attitude of personal favoritism. James 2:1

If anyone thinks himself to be religious, and yet does not  bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this man’s religion is worthless James 1:26

This you know, my beloved brethren. But everyone must be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger; James 1:19

Comment

Do you believe Hitler could have slaughtered 6 million Jews if God didnt allow it?

You want to go to war with Trump?

We have legitimate legal recourse for dealing with Presidents who become problems, Jim. Going into hate mode on a discussion board isn't one of them.
                The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

I appreciate the fact that this sentence can be read as saying that it is legitimate to demean those who oppose Trump.
                  Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                  But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                  Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                    I appreciate the fact that this sentence can be read as saying that it is legitimate to demean those who oppose Trump.
                    Yeah, I was kinda smiling at the wording, myself, but didn't want to say anything because somebody might get their feelings hurt and think that was demeaning.

Comment

We have legitimate legal recourse for dealing with Presidents who become problems, Jim. Going into hate mode on a discussion board isn't one of them.
                      I'm not in hate mode. But saying that I am is a consistent libel of me by you.
                      Last edited by oxmixmudd; 11-24-2019, 08:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                        It can be, but you know that is not its meaning. So if you were to act as if that was its meaning, you would be purposefully lying about what I said.

Comment

Yeah, I was kinda smiling at the wording, myself, but didn't want to say anything because somebody might get their feelings hurt and think that was demeaning.
                          Oh, demeaning is pretty much all you do when posting my direction, just like in this post.

Comment

Nice dodge. I'll count that as an admission God letting Trump get elected is not a legitimate argument against opposing him.

But this line almost sounds like some sort of threat, which doesnt make sense, so what do you mean by it?

Comment

Oh, demeaning is pretty much all you do when posting my direction, just like in this post.
                              Jim, you are obsessed with Trump - it's pretty much all you post about. Day and night, never ending.

I can't be sorry that I hate him as much as you do. I don't hate anybody.

I'm praying for Trump, he is in God's hands, there are means with which to deal with him from a Christian perspective.

When you find yourself backed into invoking Godwin's Law as an actual argument, you're pretty much demeaning yourself.

Comment

Nice dodge. I'll count that as an admission God letting Trump get elected is not a legitimate argument against opposing him.
                                No - that's not what I said at all, and you're smart enough to know it. There are legitimate means and methods to deal with Trump. If he gets impeached and removed from office --- like I said --- I'm ready for President Pence.

The Democrats appear to have given it their best shot, and it seems, so far, to be falling flat. There's an election less than a year away.

But this line almost sounds like some sort of threat, which doesnt make sense, so what do you mean by it?
                                Are you THAT insecure, Jim, that you're seeing threats where there are none? I don't even know what 'threat' you're talking about.

Comment