Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20

Thread: AOC - no more FREE STUFF!

  1. #1
    See, the Thing is... Cow Poke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    The Republic of Texas
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    57,397
    Amen (Given)
    12454
    Amen (Received)
    26651

    AOC - no more FREE STUFF!



    “I never want to hear the word or the term ‘Free Stuff’ ever again”


    It's actually true - there is no such thing as "free stuff" - somebody has to pay for it, and she simply wants to increase the supply of OPM.
    DuckDuckGo - Privacy Simplified

  2. #2
    God, family, chicken! Bill the Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Central VA
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    15,836
    Amen (Given)
    8065
    Amen (Received)
    8404
    And with her being under investigation for campaign finance violations, she needs as little spotlight as possible.


    Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals --- Manya the Holy Szin --- The Quintara Marathon ---

    I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common --- Stephen R. Donaldson ---

  3. #3
    See, the Thing is... Cow Poke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    The Republic of Texas
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    57,397
    Amen (Given)
    12454
    Amen (Received)
    26651
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill the Cat View Post
    And with her being under investigation for campaign finance violations, she needs as little spotlight as possible.
    Long live The Squad!
    DuckDuckGo - Privacy Simplified

  4. #4
    Evolution is God's ID rogue06's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Southeastern U.S. of A.
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    53,882
    Amen (Given)
    1147
    Amen (Received)
    19867
    Quote Originally Posted by Cow Poke View Post


    “I never want to hear the word or the term ‘Free Stuff’ ever again”


    It's actually true - there is no such thing as "free stuff" - somebody has to pay for it, and she simply wants to increase the supply of OPM.
    There ain't no such thing as a free lunch because you can't have your cake and eat it too.

    I'm always still in trouble again

    "You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

  5. #5
    tWebber
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,246
    Amen (Given)
    129
    Amen (Received)
    461
    Quote Originally Posted by Cow Poke View Post
    Long live The Squad!
    Rumour has it that Omar is going down.
    Trump is basically "Bruce Wayne pretending to be a foppish retarded billionaire" tier genius, in case nerds need a simpler metaphor.

  6. #6
    Professor The Melody Maker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Faith
    Slave for Christ
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,275
    Amen (Given)
    3600
    Amen (Received)
    1470
    Quote Originally Posted by Cow Poke View Post
    “I never want to hear the word or the term ‘Free Stuff’ ever again”
    "Free Stuff" is not a word. Just saying.
    ~ Russell ("MelMak")

    "[Sing] and [make] melody in your heart to the Lord." -- Ephesians 5:19b

    Fight_spam!

  7. Amen Cow Poke, mossrose amen'd this post.
  8. #7
    Evolution is God's ID rogue06's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Southeastern U.S. of A.
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    53,882
    Amen (Given)
    1147
    Amen (Received)
    19867
    Quote Originally Posted by The Melody Maker View Post
    "Free Stuff" is not a word. Just saying.
    It is if you say real fast: freestuff.

    I'm always still in trouble again

    "You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

  9. Amen The Melody Maker amen'd this post.
  10. #8
    Troll Magnet Sparko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    50,210
    Amen (Given)
    5048
    Amen (Received)
    22357
    I want freestuff!

  11. #9
    Evolution is God's ID rogue06's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Southeastern U.S. of A.
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    53,882
    Amen (Given)
    1147
    Amen (Received)
    19867
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparko View Post
    I want freestuff!
    Just shipping and handling

    I'm always still in trouble again

    "You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

  12. #10
    See, the Thing is... Cow Poke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    The Republic of Texas
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    57,397
    Amen (Given)
    12454
    Amen (Received)
    26651
    Quote Originally Posted by rogue06 View Post
    Just shipping and handling
    SEPARATE shipping and handling for each additional free item.
    DuckDuckGo - Privacy Simplified

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •