Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 20

Thread: AOC - no more FREE STUFF!

  1. #11
    Troll Magnet Sparko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    50,092
    Amen (Given)
    5022
    Amen (Received)
    22291
    Quote Originally Posted by rogue06 View Post
    Just shipping and handling
    I will pick it up.

  2. #12
    See, the Thing is... Cow Poke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    The Republic of Texas
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    57,178
    Amen (Given)
    12408
    Amen (Received)
    26583
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparko View Post
    I will pick it up.
    Don't forget the dock fee.
    DuckDuckGo - Privacy Simplified

  3. #13
    Evolution is God's ID rogue06's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Southeastern U.S. of A.
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    53,737
    Amen (Given)
    1143
    Amen (Received)
    19792
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparko View Post
    I will pick it up.
    That leaves the handling.

    I'm always still in trouble again

    "You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

  4. #14
    Evolution is God's ID rogue06's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Southeastern U.S. of A.
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    53,737
    Amen (Given)
    1143
    Amen (Received)
    19792
    Quote Originally Posted by Cow Poke View Post
    Don't forget the dock fee.
    And parking too.

    I'm always still in trouble again

    "You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

  5. #15
    Troll Magnet Sparko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    50,092
    Amen (Given)
    5022
    Amen (Received)
    22291
    Quote Originally Posted by rogue06 View Post
    That leaves the handling.
    I won't charge you for the handling.

  6. #16
    Evolution is God's ID rogue06's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Southeastern U.S. of A.
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    53,737
    Amen (Given)
    1143
    Amen (Received)
    19792
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparko View Post
    I won't charge you for the handling.
    That's nice, as well as irrelevant.

    I'm always still in trouble again

    "You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

  7. #17
    Troll Magnet Sparko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    50,092
    Amen (Given)
    5022
    Amen (Received)
    22291
    Quote Originally Posted by rogue06 View Post
    That's nice, as well as irrelevant.
    Free Bacon Tomorrow

  8. #18
    Evolution is God's ID rogue06's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Southeastern U.S. of A.
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    53,737
    Amen (Given)
    1143
    Amen (Received)
    19792
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparko View Post
    Free Bacon Tomorrow
    Tomorrow! Tomorrow!
    I love ya tomorrow!
    You're always a day away.

    I'm always still in trouble again

    "You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

  9. #19
    tWebber Ronson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    30
    Amen (Given)
    1
    Amen (Received)
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by rogue06 View Post
    It is if you say real fast: freestuff.

  10. #20
    tWebber Mountain Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    United States
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    18,340
    Amen (Given)
    5884
    Amen (Received)
    6720
    As Obama famously said, "Now is the time for each of us to reach deep into our pockets to help those less fortunate than ourselves. You first!"

    (Okay, so it's a parody quote, but it's a reasonably accurate encapsulation of the liberal mindset.)
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God


    From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •