Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 52

Thread: Rep Ilhan Omar is a 'Qatari Asset': Florida Court Hearing

  1. #21
    See, the Thing is... Cow Poke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    The Republic of Texas
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    57,235
    Amen (Given)
    12423
    Amen (Received)
    26596
    Quote Originally Posted by JimL View Post
    He does try hard though.
    Actually, it wasn't hard at all. Just posted something for discussion along with the question....

    Quote Originally Posted by Cow Poke View Post
    Anybody know any more about this?
    Because I had noted that only the Egyptians and Israelis seemed to be reporting it.

    But, thanks for trying, Jim. I'm sure Juvenal holds you in the highest esteem.
    DuckDuckGo - Privacy Simplified

  2. #22
    tWebber
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Faith
    Agnostic
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    14,445
    Amen (Given)
    1789
    Amen (Received)
    1517
    Quote Originally Posted by Cow Poke View Post
    Actually, it wasn't hard at all. Just posted something for discussion along with the question....



    Because I had noted that only the Egyptians and Israelis seemed to be reporting it.

    But, thanks for trying, Jim. I'm sure Juvenal holds you in the highest esteem.
    Thing is every time you cite something, a rumor, "just for discussion" it's about a liberal that you mean to denigrate just by citing it.
    Last edited by JimL; 11-30-2019 at 09:52 PM.

  3. #23
    tWebber
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,227
    Amen (Given)
    128
    Amen (Received)
    453
    Quote Originally Posted by Starlight View Post
    I'm just tired of the Republican crime syndicate and their endless criminality. Since Nixon they've become the party of doing-crimes. Here's the crimes per presidential administration:

    Have you completely lost your marbles? The best criminals don't get caught and their crimes brought home to them, Al Capone could only be charged with tax crimes, and the Clintons are still free.

    All this says is that Democrats have more influence over judges and prosecution, e.g. that Obama and his buddy Attorney General protected his friends and allies.
    Last edited by demi-conservative; 11-30-2019 at 10:13 PM.
    Trump is basically "Bruce Wayne pretending to be a foppish retarded billionaire" tier genius, in case nerds need a simpler metaphor.

  4. #24
    tWebber Mountain Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    United States
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    18,379
    Amen (Given)
    5886
    Amen (Received)
    6734
    Quote Originally Posted by demi-conservative View Post
    Have you completely lost your marbles? The best criminals don't get caught, Al Capone could only be charged with tax crimes, and the Clintons are still free.
    There's also the fact that Republicans don't seem to have the stomach for endless investigations and witch hunts like the Democrats, which naturally leads to fewer Democrats getting caught.
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God


    From "Fools Gold" by Petra

  5. #25
    tWebber
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Faith
    Agnostic
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    14,445
    Amen (Given)
    1789
    Amen (Received)
    1517
    Quote Originally Posted by demi-conservative View Post
    Have you completely lost your marbles? The best criminals don't get caught and their crimes brought home to them, Al Capone could only be charged with tax crimes, and the Clintons are still free.

    All this says is that Democrats have more influence over judges and prosecution, e.g. that Obama and his buddy Attorney General protected his friends and allies.
    That's a good one Demi, the republicans are criminals, they're just to stupid to get away with it. I know, you're just trying to help, but I guess your just to stupid to help.

  6. #26
    tWebber
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Faith
    Agnostic
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    14,445
    Amen (Given)
    1789
    Amen (Received)
    1517
    Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Man View Post
    There's also the fact that Republicans don't seem to have the stomach for endless investigations and witch hunts like the Democrats, which naturally leads to fewer Democrats getting caught.
    Ha! You guys are just too funny. Benghazi ring a bell?

  7. Amen Starlight amen'd this post.
  8. #27
    tWebber
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,227
    Amen (Given)
    128
    Amen (Received)
    453
    Quote Originally Posted by JimL View Post
    That's a good one Demi, the republicans are criminals, they're just to stupid to get away with it. I know, you're just trying to help, but I guess your just to stupid to help.
    At this point of time, it's obvious that both party establishments are full of corrupt criminals.

    The Swamp is bipartisan. Starlight knows very well about Clinton and co. despite his one-sided rants, but in your brainwashed state you might actually believe that the Democrat bigwigs are uncorrupt.

    The only politician demonstrated to be uncorrupt is Donald J. Trump. If there was anything there, it would have been used against him by now, with 24/7 coverage by CNN and other Fake News. Instead we get the most mindless nothingburgers about Russian collusion, the Mueller report, and Ukraine collusion.
    Last edited by demi-conservative; 11-30-2019 at 11:50 PM.
    Trump is basically "Bruce Wayne pretending to be a foppish retarded billionaire" tier genius, in case nerds need a simpler metaphor.

  9. #28
    tWebber
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Faith
    Agnostic
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    14,445
    Amen (Given)
    1789
    Amen (Received)
    1517
    Quote Originally Posted by demi-conservative View Post
    At this point of time, it's obvious that both party establishments are full of corrupt criminals.

    The Swamp is bipartisan. Starlight knows very well about Clinton and co. despite his one-sided rants, but in your brainwashed state you might actually believe that the Democrat bigwigs are uncorrupt.

    The only politician demonstrated to be uncorrupt is Donald J. Trump. If there was anything there, it would have been used against him by now, with 24/7 coverage by CNN and other Fake News. Instead we get the most mindless nothingburgers about Russian collusion, the Mueller report, and Ukraine collusion.
    Even the conservatives here are smart enough to know that Trump is not uncorrupt, they just support him despite his corrupt nature. You know it too, don't you Demi?

  10. Amen Starlight amen'd this post.
  11. #29
    tWebber
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,227
    Amen (Given)
    128
    Amen (Received)
    453
    Quote Originally Posted by JimL View Post
    Even the conservatives here are smart enough to know that Trump is not uncorrupt, they just support him despite his corrupt nature. You know it too, don't you Demi?
    I wouldn't have dreamed that he was uncorrupt. Until all the fishing expeditions, 'Trump is going down this time, really!!!!!!!!!', leaks and show trials produced absolutely nothing. After all these efforts, they found zero dirt on him, making him exceptionally clean.

    What all these impeachments/coup attempts have demonstrated is that Trump is amazingly clean, and have not in any way shown him guilty of crimes.
    Trump is basically "Bruce Wayne pretending to be a foppish retarded billionaire" tier genius, in case nerds need a simpler metaphor.

  12. #30
    Evolution is God's ID rogue06's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Southeastern U.S. of A.
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    53,794
    Amen (Given)
    1145
    Amen (Received)
    19817
    Quote Originally Posted by demi-conservative View Post
    Have you completely lost your marbles? The best criminals don't get caught and their crimes brought home to them, Al Capone could only be charged with tax crimes, and the Clintons are still free.

    All this says is that Democrats have more influence over judges and prosecution, e.g. that Obama and his buddy Attorney General protected his friends and allies.
    It also shows the difference between an Administration placed under a hostile microscope from day one compared to those who weren't.

    I'm always still in trouble again

    "You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization thatís not the argument." --Tassman

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •