Thread: Nancy Grace joins Fox Nation streaming service

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)

Nancy Grace joins Fox Nation streaming service

nancy.jpg

NEW YORK (AP) — Former CNN mainstay Nancy Grace is signing up for a crime show on Fox Nation, an illustration of how Fox News’ streaming service has evolved counter to expectations one year into operation.

Cameras will show her delivering her podcast and SiriusXM radio show, “Crime Stories with Nancy Grace,” five days a week. The program is modeled after her popular television series that ran on the HLN network for many years.

“We spotlight breaking crime and justice news, help find missing people, especially children, solve unsolved homicides and analyze clues left behind,” Grace said.

Fox Nation, the streaming service available for $65 a year, will begin offering “Crime Stories” in January.

The on-demand service recently announced that former CBS News correspondent Lara Logan will host a documentary series on media bias, immigration and other issues, and said more signings are in the works.

I liked her on CNN.
    DuckDuckGo - Privacy Simplified

tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cow Poke View Post

nancy.jpg

NEW YORK (AP) — Former CNN mainstay Nancy Grace is signing up for a crime show on Fox Nation, an illustration of how Fox News’ streaming service has evolved counter to expectations one year into operation.

Cameras will show her delivering her podcast and SiriusXM radio show, “Crime Stories with Nancy Grace,” five days a week. The program is modeled after her popular television series that ran on the HLN network for many years.

“We spotlight breaking crime and justice news, help find missing people, especially children, solve unsolved homicides and analyze clues left behind,” Grace said.

Fox Nation, the streaming service available for $65 a year, will begin offering “Crime Stories” in January.

The on-demand service recently announced that former CBS News correspondent Lara Logan will host a documentary series on media bias, immigration and other issues, and said more signings are in the works.

I liked her on CNN.
    Of all the TV personalities, her voice and manner of speech are the most difficult for me to listen to. About 20 seconds of her talking and I'm trying to figure out how to make it stop. I've never heard her speak when she didn't sound like an overbearing keyboard warrior with an inflated sense of self-worth. Seriously, I'd rather listen to nails on a chalkboard or a dying rabbit. Why anyone wants to listen to her speak is totally beyond me.
    "We see unmistakably the sort of universe in which we have all along been living, and must come to terms with it. If we had foolish un-Christian hopes about human culture, they are now shattered. If we thought we were building up a heaven on earth, if we looked for something that would turn the present world from a place of pilgrimage into a permanent city satisfying the soul of man, we are disillusioned, and not a moment too soon." - C.S. Lewis, The Weight of Glory

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by myth View Post
    Of all the TV personalities, her voice and manner of speech are the most difficult for me to listen to. About 20 seconds of her talking and I'm trying to figure out how to make it stop. I've never heard her speak when she didn't sound like an overbearing keyboard warrior with an inflated sense of self-worth. Seriously, I'd rather listen to nails on a chalkboard or a dying rabbit. Why anyone wants to listen to her speak is totally beyond me.
    Cone on, brother, don't hold back. Tell us what you really thing!

(yeah, I can't take her for very long, but I never thought about it quite that way)
    DuckDuckGo - Privacy Simplified

tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    I think I've heard the crime stories on AM radio on Sundays. I've never caught the whole program, so I've lacked the context -- whether the stories were true or not.