Exiled

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by seer View Post
    Hey, I (under James) started posting on CARM in the 90s when there was just one message board. Stayed for a number of years. Checked back a few times over the years, but I prefer Tweb...
    I started posting there around 2003 or 2004. Almost exclusively on the politics board in the past 10 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Ronson View Post
      I started posting there around 2003 or 2004. Almost exclusively on the politics board in the past 10 years.
      Well Tweb has everything you could want - with free beer!
      Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

Originally posted by Bill the Cat View Post
        Matt posted here for a spell under the name Phantaz Sunlyk

No, that was someone else.

Comment

I got curious and went poking around just a little bit. I see Eric is no longer involved either.
          Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

Beige Federalist.

Nationalist Christian.

"Everybody is somebody's heretic."

Social Justice is usually the opposite of actual justice.

Proud member of the this space left blank community.

Would-be Grand Vizier of the Padishah Maxi-Super-Ultra-Hyper-Mega-MAGA King Trumpius Rex.

Justice for Ashli Babbitt!

Justice for Matthew Perna!

Arrest Ray Epps and his Fed bosses!

Comment

Yeah, more than a year ago now (I think). I understand she was a smoker and may have had a heart attack.

She banned me once from CARM because of something I posted on AARM, some off-color joke, but reinstated me the following day. Then she said it was a mistake but I think she was just getting sensitive to criticism and jokes.
            That whole CARM-AARM feud was ridiculous.
            Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

Beige Federalist.

Nationalist Christian.

Would-be Grand Vizier of the Padishah Maxi-Super-Ultra-Hyper-Mega-MAGA King Trumpius Rex.

Comment

Thanks all for the welcome.
              Add me to the pile.
              The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by NorrinRadd View Post
                I got curious and went poking around just a little bit. I see Eric is no longer involved either.
                Oh yeah, haven't seen him in a long time. About five years ago, I asked him to look into something for me and he said he couldn't. He had actually left CARM but still had an honorary "Admin" account, and that once he was discovered using it they would pull it. I guess that's what happened.

Comment

What's with the "Amen" posts? I don't see where people make those.

Comment

Underneath the posts that are not your own you can see "Post Thanks/ Like - X Amen". There should be an Amen! button below that with a little teethy emoticon. Click that button to Amen a post.
                    3 For I delivered to you as of first importance what I also received: that Christ died for our sins in accordance with the Scriptures, 4 that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day in accordance with the Scriptures --1 Corinthians 15:3-4 (borrowed with gratitude from 37818's sig)

Comment

Welcome from the Mojave desert of California!
                      Watch your links! http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/fa...corumetiquette

Comment

Welcome!
                        Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                        sigpic
                        I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Interesting that hybrid mode exists here. I've always preferred that.

I've wandered over here from CARM, since I doubt that discussion board will ever return.

Just checking things out. Looks interesting around here. Hopefully there are fewer trolls.

Comment

Yeah, more than a year ago now (I think). I understand she was a smoker and may have had a heart attack.

She banned me once from CARM because of something I posted on AARM, some off-color joke, but reinstated me the following day. Then she said it was a mistake but I think she was just getting sensitive to criticism and jokes.
                            We butted heads a few times but I soured on the place after several members including myself reported a member. She responded that she would deal with it if someone could link to the posts in question.

Well, she dealt with it alright. The posts were deleted and those that quoted them were suspended for linking to (now) non-existent posts and the person that made the posts got off scott free now that the evidence was deleted.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                              We butted heads a few times but I soured on the place after several members including myself reported a member. She responded that she would deal with it if someone could link to the posts in question.

Well, she dealt with it alright. The posts were deleted and those that quoted them were suspended for linking to (now) non-existent posts and the person that made the posts got off scott free now that the evidence was deleted.
                              Yeah, sometimes there were "teacher's pet" situations.

Beige Federalist.

Nationalist Christian.

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post

She didn't care for me too much but mostly left me alone. Slick was the mean one. You couldn't criticize or challenge him on anything lest he'd ban you forever.

Comment