Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Exiled

tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronson View Post
    I believe the board crashed. I went to the CARM Facebook page and someone said the board was a real mess this time and would take some time to repair. I doubt Matt Slick cares enough to bother.

My opinion, Matt never really liked the boards and were always Diane's project. When she died they became orphaned. He's all about podcasts and Facebook these days; even the webpage is barely ever updated.
    Thanks.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Interesting that hybrid mode exists here. I've always preferred that.

I've wandered over here from CARM, since I doubt that discussion board will ever return.

Just checking things out. Looks interesting around here. Hopefully there are fewer trolls.
    Hey, I (under James) started posting on CARM in the 90s when there was just one message board. Stayed for a number of years. Checked back a few times over the years, but I prefer Tweb...
    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

3. Amen mossrose amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Full Gospel Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    I believe the board crashed. I went to the CARM Facebook page and someone said the board was a real mess this time and would take some time to repair. I doubt Matt Slick cares enough to bother.

My opinion, Matt never really liked the boards and were always Diane's project. When she died they became orphaned. He's all about podcasts and Facebook these days; even the webpage is barely ever updated.
    Diane died??? Oh my! She and I clashed a bit over some doctrines and over AARM, but I think we were mostly amicable. I never heard anything about her passing. I'll pass that info on to the few CARMites I know on Facebook.
    Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

Beige Nationalist.

"Everybody is somebody's heretic."

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by NorrinRadd View Post
    Diane died??? Oh my! She and I clashed a bit over some doctrines and over AARM, but I think we were mostly amicable. I never heard anything about her passing. I'll pass that info on to the few CARMites I know on Facebook.
    Yeah, more than a year ago now (I think). I understand she was a smoker and may have had a heart attack.

She banned me once from CARM because of something I posted on AARM, some off-color joke, but reinstated me the following day. Then she said it was a mistake but I think she was just getting sensitive to criticism and jokes.

6. Amen NorrinRadd amen'd this post.
    God, family, chicken! Bill the Cat's Avatar
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)

Matt posted here for a spell under the name Phantaz Sunlyk

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals --- Manya the Holy Szin --- The Quintara Marathon ---

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common --- Stephen R. Donaldson ---

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by seer View Post
    Hey, I (under James) started posting on CARM in the 90s when there was just one message board. Stayed for a number of years. Checked back a few times over the years, but I prefer Tweb...
    I started posting there around 2003 or 2004. Almost exclusively on the politics board in the past 10 years.

9. Amen seer amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    I started posting there around 2003 or 2004. Almost exclusively on the politics board in the past 10 years.
    Well Tweb has everything you could want - with free beer!
    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

tWebber
    Faith
    Toonist
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill the Cat View Post
    Matt posted here for a spell under the name Phantaz Sunlyk

No, that was someone else.

Faith
    Full Gospel Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    I got curious and went poking around just a little bit. I see Eric is no longer involved either.
    Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

Beige Nationalist.

13. Amen Teallaura amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Full Gospel Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Yeah, more than a year ago now (I think). I understand she was a smoker and may have had a heart attack.

She banned me once from CARM because of something I posted on AARM, some off-color joke, but reinstated me the following day. Then she said it was a mistake but I think she was just getting sensitive to criticism and jokes.
    That whole CARM-AARM feud was ridiculous.

Beige Nationalist.