Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: FISA report

Faith
    invalid value
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Man View Post
    "...people familiar with the matter said..."

I want you to post a video of you eating your hat. At the appropriate time.
    “I think God, in creating man, somewhat overestimated his ability.” ― Oscar Wilde
    “You can safely assume you've created God in your own image when it turns out that God hates all the same people you do.” ― Anne Lamott
    “And if there were a God, I think it very unlikely that He would have such an uneasy vanity as to be offended by those who doubt His existence” ― Bertrand Russell

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    AG Barr:

The Inspector General’s report now makes clear that the FBI launched an intrusive investigation of a U.S. presidential campaign on the thinnest of suspicions that, in my view, were insufficient to justify the steps taken. It is also clear that, from its inception, the evidence produced by the investigation was consistently exculpatory.

Nevertheless, the investigation and surveillance was pushed forward for the duration of the campaign and deep into President Trump’s administration. In the rush to obtain and maintain FISA surveillance of Trump campaign associates, FBI officials misled the FISA court, omitted critical exculpatory facts from their filings, and suppressed or ignored information negating the reliability of their principal source.

The Inspector General found the explanations given for these actions unsatisfactory. While most of the misconduct identified by the Inspector General was committed in 2016 and 2017 by a small group of now-former FBI officials, the malfeasance and misfeasance detailed in the Inspector General’s report reflects a clear abuse of the FISA process.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...-fisa-process/

Yes, Bill, we know the FBI is dirty. Now what are you going to do about it!
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

3. Amen NorrinRadd amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Man View Post
    AG Barr:

The Inspector General’s report now makes clear that the FBI launched an intrusive investigation of a U.S. presidential campaign on the thinnest of suspicions that, in my view, were insufficient to justify the steps taken. It is also clear that, from its inception, the evidence produced by the investigation was consistently exculpatory.

Nevertheless, the investigation and surveillance was pushed forward for the duration of the campaign and deep into President Trump’s administration. In the rush to obtain and maintain FISA surveillance of Trump campaign associates, FBI officials misled the FISA court, omitted critical exculpatory facts from their filings, and suppressed or ignored information negating the reliability of their principal source.

The Inspector General found the explanations given for these actions unsatisfactory. While most of the misconduct identified by the Inspector General was committed in 2016 and 2017 by a small group of now-former FBI officials, the malfeasance and misfeasance detailed in the Inspector General’s report reflects a clear abuse of the FISA process.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...-fisa-process/

Yes, Bill, we know the FBI is dirty. Now what are you going to do about it!
    A few low level underlings will be scapegoated while those who were calling the shot will get off Scot free.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by rogue06 View Post
    A few low level underlings will be scapegoated while those who were calling the shot will get off Scot free.
    Durham and Barr say there's more to come. We'll see.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by firstfloor View Post
    I want you to post a video of you eating your hat. At the appropriate time.
    Appropriate time for eating his hat, or posting the video?
    "Neighbor, how long has it been since you’ve had a big, thick, steaming bowl of Wolf Brand Chili?”

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cow Poke View Post
    Appropriate time for eating his hat, or posting the video?
    Considering the claims made in the story he posted do not accurately reflect the contents of the report, my hat shall remain unconsumed.

8. Amen NorrinRadd amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Horowitz testifies:

Cruz: “A lawyer at the FBI creates fraudulent evidence, alters an email that is in turn used as the basis for a sworn statement to the court that the court relies on. Am I stating that accurately?"

Horowitz: "That's correct. That's what occurred"
    https://twitter.com/RepMarkMeadows/s...47596017205249
    "I think the activities we found here don't vindicate anybody who touched this FISA."
    https://twitter.com/jamesplake721/st...00643803811840
    Inspector Horowitz admits that the warrant to spy on the Trump campaign was based "entirely" on information from the debunked Steele Dossier.

The media continues to deny this fact!
    https://twitter.com/TrumpWarRoom/sta...07427230707713
    Graham:

A lawyer (Clinesmith) supervising the FISA process at the FBI doctored an email from the CIA to the FBI, he's being referred for criminal prosecution." Doctored email altered the fact that Carter Page was working as source for CIA, not for the "Russians".
    https://twitter.com/PoliticalShort/s...90697645215744
    Sen. Lindsey Graham on FBI surveilling the Trump campaign: “Let’s put it this way, if you don’t have a legal foundation to surveil somebody and you keep doing it is that bad?”

IG Michael Horowitz: “Absolutely.”

Graham: ”Is that spying?”

Horowitz: “It’s illegal surveillance.”
    https://twitter.com/CaliforniaPanda/...07961136246792
    Trump is basically "Bruce Wayne pretending to be a foppish retarded billionaire" tier genius, in case nerds need a simpler metaphor.

Faith
    Atheist
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    So now that the IG report is out and right-wing conspiracy theory number 10,001 has bitten the dust, I guess the posters here will finally acknowledge that no, there wasn't a giant deep state conspiracy out to get Trump, that actually the FBI was anti-Hillary more than it was anti-Trump, that actually the investigations into Trump and his associates occurred because they genuinely appeared to be committing crimes?

But it seems that no matter how many thousands of reports or pieces of evidence we have, the right-wingers here will remain stuck in their right-wing-media-propaganda bubble that tells them to not believe their lying eyes, that really all the crimes the Republicans keep being convicted of are really somehow crimes that were committed by Democrats.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Look who's back.

The report has vindicated Republican claims that the Steele dossier was the basis for the FISA application, contrary to the lies of the Democrats all along. There was a criminal alteration to eliminate the fact that Carter Page was a CIA asset and not a Russian agent, and 'evidence' was not properly verified before submission. All these are still perfectly coherent with a deep-state coup.

Maybe you want to admit something though, after 'Trump Jr going down!!!!!!!!!' never happened, and the Mueller investigation was such a nothingburger they're not even using the report for impeachment, instead using the latest Ukraine nothingburger.
    Trump is basically "Bruce Wayne pretending to be a foppish retarded billionaire" tier genius, in case nerds need a simpler metaphor.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    When liberals start waving their hands and saying, "Look away! There's nothing to see here!" that's when you really need to pay attention.

13. Amen RumTumTugger amen'd this post.