Page 74 of 79 FirstFirst ... 24647273747576 ... LastLast

Thread: Little Greta comes clean

God, family, chicken! Bill the Cat's Avatar
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tassman View Post
    Her motives are as stated surely. I see no good reason to doubt her sincerity.
    Yes. Her motives were stated surely. She demands that we disable every bit of emissions. Complete and utter ZERO admissions. So, basically the end of civilization as it exists.

Source: Moronic 17 year old

We are not telling you to keep talking about reaching “net zero emissions” or “carbon neutrality” by cheating and fiddling around with numbers. We are not telling you to “offset your emissions” by just paying someone else to plant trees in places like Africa while at the same time forests like the Amazon are being slaughtered at an infinitely higher rate.

Planting trees is good, of course, but it’s nowhere near enough of what is needed and it cannot replace real mitigation and rewilding nature.
    Let’s be clear. We don’t need a “low carbon economy.” We don’t need to “lower emissions.” Our emissions have to stop if we are to have a chance to stay below the 1.5-degree target. And, until we have the technologies that at scale can put our emissions to minus, then we must forget about net zero. We need real zero.

© Copyright Original Source

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals --- Manya the Holy Szin --- The Quintara Marathon ---

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common --- Stephen R. Donaldson ---

2. Amen mossrose amen'd this post.
    Faith
    slave & child of Christ
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill the Cat View Post
    Yes. Her motives were stated surely. She demands that we disable every bit of emissions. Complete and utter ZERO admissions. So, basically the end of civilization as it exists.

Source: Moronic 17 year old

We are not telling you to keep talking about reaching “net zero emissions” or “carbon neutrality” by cheating and fiddling around with numbers. We are not telling you to “offset your emissions” by just paying someone else to plant trees in places like Africa while at the same time forests like the Amazon are being slaughtered at an infinitely higher rate.

Planting trees is good, of course, but it’s nowhere near enough of what is needed and it cannot replace real mitigation and rewilding nature.
    Let’s be clear. We don’t need a “low carbon economy.” We don’t need to “lower emissions.” Our emissions have to stop if we are to have a chance to stay below the 1.5-degree target. And, until we have the technologies that at scale can put our emissions to minus, then we must forget about net zero. We need real zero.

© Copyright Original Source

Hey, little Justin has bought into the lies big time. He wants Canada to have zero emissions in 30 years.

Poor baby. He'll have to give up his umpteen vacations per year to tropical paradises.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    so does he expect Canadians to stop breathing out CO2? How else can you get to zero emissions?

Faith
    slave & child of Christ
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparko View Post
    so does he expect Canadians to stop breathing out CO2? How else can you get to zero emissions?
    I have no clue what he expects. Maybe he could be the first one to stop breathing and that would help a great number of things!

I do know he is an enemy of the petroleum industry, as was his father before him in the 70's, and although he expects Alberta to continue sending equalization payments in the billions of dollars, if he gets his way we won't have the money to send to Ottawa.

We don't have it now, since both he and his buddies in the NDP destroyed our economy over the past 4 plus years. But we are still expected to send it.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by mossrose View Post
    I have no clue what he expects. Maybe he could be the first one to stop breathing and that would help a great number of things!

I do know he is an enemy of the petroleum industry, as was his father before him in the 70's, and although he expects Alberta to continue sending equalization payments in the billions of dollars, if he gets his way we won't have the money to send to Ottawa.

We don't have it now, since both he and his buddies in the NDP destroyed our economy over the past 4 plus years. But we are still expected to send it.

Alberta should secede from the Kingdom or whatever Canada is.

Faith
    slave & child of Christ
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Alberta should secede from the Kingdom or whatever Canada is.

It's being discussed more than it ever has been since Trudeau won the federal election again last October.

We aren't a kingdom. We're just a country in the Commonwealth.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    It's being discussed more than it ever has been since Trudeau won the federal election again last October.

We aren't a kingdom. We're just a country in the Commonwealth.
    Well I knew you are part of the United Kingdom in some wacky colonial way.

Come join the USA! We could make 3 or 4 states out of you guys. Maybe we will name one after you!

9. Amen mossrose amen'd this post.
    Faith
    slave & child of Christ
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Well I knew you are part of the United Kingdom in some wacky colonial way.

Come join the USA! We could make 3 or 4 states out of you guys. Maybe we will name one after you!
    We've often talked about being the 51st state. Until you have a lunatic democrat for president...........

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    We've often talked about being the 51st state. Until you have a lunatic democrat for president...........

Hopefully after living under the yoke of Trudeau and being Canada's whipping boy, you guys would become a red state(s) [Republican] and we could turn the tables on the Demoncrats.

Oh and we will need to invade BC too. They are the meat in an Alaska/Alberta sandwich. We can empty them out and ship all the liberals over to Quebec.

I think we need to make all that a part of my and rogue06's presidential campaign.

Rogue-Sparko-POTUS.jpg

12. Amen mossrose, Bill the Cat amen'd this post.
    Faith
    slave & child of Christ
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Hopefully after living under the yoke of Trudeau and being Canada's whipping boy, you guys would become a red state(s) [Republican] and we could turn the tables on the Demoncrats.

Oh and we will need to invade BC too. They are the meat in an Alaska/Alberta sandwich. We can empty them out and ship all the liberals over to Quebec.

I think we need to make all that a part of my and rogue06's presidential campaign.

Rogue-Sparko-POTUS.jpg

You all would have to switch colours. Up here the Conservatives are blue and the Liberals are red, so I think, to make our statehood good for us, the Republicans would have to be blue.