Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Little Greta comes clean

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Little Greta comes clean

It's not about the environment completely, and she's a hypocrite of epic proportions to boot. Just like all the other fanatical environmentalists.

Also the article accompanying the video.

https://www.rebelnews.com/greta_thun...ource=therebel

In an op-ed published over the weekend, Greta Thunberg announced to the world exactly what is driving her climate crusade. (Hint: it rhymes with "the fake-triarchy.")

Set aside the secret flights for her staff and the half-million Euro catamaran she used to traverse the Atlantic, Thunberg has finally admitted what her climate crusade really is: a leftist wealth redistribution and social justice pipe dream.

The climate is may not be the primary concern of the Greta-inspired “school strikers” after all. It's merely a vehicle, an excuse to implement a global political agenda.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Originally posted by mossrose View Post
    It's not about the environment completely, and she's a hypocrite of epic proportions to boot. Just like all the other fanatical environmentalists.

Also the article accompanying the video.

https://www.rebelnews.com/greta_thun...ource=therebel

In an op-ed published over the weekend, Greta Thunberg announced to the world exactly what is driving her climate crusade. (Hint: it rhymes with "the fake-triarchy.")

Set aside the secret flights for her staff and the half-million Euro catamaran she used to traverse the Atlantic, Thunberg has finally admitted what her climate crusade really is: a leftist wealth redistribution and social justice pipe dream.

The climate is may not be the primary concern of the Greta-inspired “school strikers” after all. It's merely a vehicle, an excuse to implement a global political agenda.
    Biden Malarkey?
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
      Biden Malarkey?
      I think it's more like, "patriarchy", but your rhyme also works.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

I am shocked! Shocked I say!

Comment

A watermelon environmentalist?

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
            A watermelon environmentalist?
            They are green, after all...
            "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

Originally posted by KingsGambit View Post
              They are green, after all...
              Only on the outside. They are communist red on the inside.

Comment

I honestly don't think Greta even understands the agenda. She's just being used as a pawn, because to attack her message you can then be accused of being an evil child abuser by its proponents. I even saw it used on this very forum.

Comment

I don't think that's entirely fair. I do believe in taking care of the environment and don't have any communist sympathies.
                  "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

I don't think that's entirely fair. I do believe in taking care of the environment and don't have any communist sympathies.
                    You're not militantly advocating extreme measures to "take care of the environment".
                    Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                    sigpic
                    I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
                      You're not militantly advocating extreme measures to "take care of the environment".
                      I reject the notion that "environmentalist", the word in question, necessitates taking said extreme measures.

Comment

I reject the notion that "environmentalist", the word in question, necessitates taking said extreme measures.
                        Note that in-thread, "environmentalist" has had adjectives like "fanatical" and "watermelon" appended to it in describing those who advocate extreme measures. You're picking a fight here, and I'm not sure why.
                        Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                        sigpic
                        I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

It's one of the worst kept secrets that the only green environmentalists care about is other people's money.
                          Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                          But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                          Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

...and then there's MM.

Not all environmentalists are whack. I've enjoyed Bjorn Lomberg's insights, for instance.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
                              ...and then there's MM.

Not all environmentalists are whack. I've enjoyed Bjorn Lomberg's insights, for instance.
                              "Environmentalist" is one of those words that no longer represents its original meaning. For instance, when one says "environmentalist agenda", everybody immediately knows what you're talking about, no qualifiers necessary.
                              Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                              But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                              Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment