Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 27

Thread: Pelosi directs House Democrats to proceed with articles of impeachment against Trump

  1. #11
    tWebber whag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Faith
    Agnostic
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,354
    Amen (Given)
    469
    Amen (Received)
    356
    Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Man View Post
    Except there is direct evidence that Bill Clinton actually committed crimes. Democrats still haven't figured out what laws Trump is supposed to have broken.
    Um yes they’ve certainly figured it out. Your response is that it’s all hearsay, even though numerous witnesses have confirmed that weird shadow diplomacy designed specifically to benefit the president was going on.

    At the very least you should admit we wouldn’t be here if not for Trump’s carelessness. If you’re not even willing to admit Trump is his own worst enemy, garnering criticism not only of people who used to be on his cabinet as well as other respected conservatives like George Will and Anthony Napolitano, then you likely won’t admit Trump is wrong in anything no matter the evidence.

  2. #12
    tWebber
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    230
    Amen (Given)
    0
    Amen (Received)
    28
    Pelosi is looking younger...or is it my tv. She’s looking good. I think.

  3. #13
    tWebber seer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    New England
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    25,953
    Amen (Given)
    1901
    Amen (Received)
    5383
    Quote Originally Posted by Watermelon View Post
    Pelosi is looking younger...or is it my tv. She’s looking good. I think.
    botox???
    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

  4. #14
    tWebber
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    230
    Amen (Given)
    0
    Amen (Received)
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by seer View Post
    botox???
    Whatever it is it’s working.

  5. #15
    tWebber Mountain Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    United States
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    19,260
    Amen (Given)
    6047
    Amen (Received)
    7206
    Quote Originally Posted by whag View Post
    Um yes they’ve certainly figured it out. Your response is that it’s all hearsay, even though numerous witnesses have confirmed that weird shadow diplomacy designed specifically to benefit the president was going on.

    At the very least you should admit we wouldn’t be here if not for Trump’s carelessness. If you’re not even willing to admit Trump is his own worst enemy, garnering criticism not only of people who used to be on his cabinet as well as other respected conservatives like George Will and Anthony Napolitano, then you likely won’t admit Trump is wrong in anything no matter the evidence.
    It is all hearsay. "I heard from a guy who heard from a guy" is not evidence, it's gossip. The only person on record who spoke directly to Trump was told "No quid pro quo."

    "Shadow diplomacy" is just another name for regular old diplomacy, but some people are trying to make it sound sinister when the fact is, every US president since George Washington has used so-called "shadow diplomacy".

    It's not Trump's supposed "carelessness" that's the problem but the Democrat party's almost clinical obsession with trying to overturn the 2016 election. I mean, just today you had Rep. Al Green suggesting that they're going to keep investigating and submitting one article of impeachment after another until something sticks!

    As for your last paragraph, roughly translated, it reads "If you don't agree with the conservative pundits that I happen to agree with this one time, then you're a stupid head!" which is just
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God


    From "Fools Gold" by Petra

  6. #16
    tWebber
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,518
    Amen (Given)
    262
    Amen (Received)
    1058
    I'm hoping it goes to the senate.
    "I was the CIA director. We lied, we cheated, we stole, it was like... we had entire training courses. It reminds you of the glory of the American experiment." - Mike Pompeo, Secretary of State (source).

  7. #17
    tWebber demi-conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,449
    Amen (Given)
    141
    Amen (Received)
    494
    Is she actually starting impeachment or pretending to start it again? What's next, a flock of quacks invited to testify how Trump is mentally ill?
    Trump is basically "Bruce Wayne pretending to be a foppish retarded billionaire" tier genius, in case nerds need a simpler metaphor.

  8. #18
    tWebber Mountain Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    United States
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    19,260
    Amen (Given)
    6047
    Amen (Received)
    7206
    Quote Originally Posted by seanD View Post
    I'm hoping it goes to the senate.
    A full Senate trial would be the ideal outcome for Trump, and a nightmare scenario for the Democrats, so I'm not sure what Pelosi's gambit is.
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God


    From "Fools Gold" by Petra

  9. #19
    tWebber whag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Faith
    Agnostic
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,354
    Amen (Given)
    469
    Amen (Received)
    356
    Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Man View Post
    A full Senate trial would be the ideal outcome for Trump, and a nightmare scenario for the Democrats, so I'm not sure what Pelosi's gambit is.
    Funny that Trump wouldn’t have figured that out from the start rather than protesting too much.

  10. #20
    tWebber Mountain Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    United States
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    19,260
    Amen (Given)
    6047
    Amen (Received)
    7206
    Quote Originally Posted by whag View Post
    Funny that Trump wouldn’t have figured that out from the start rather than protesting too much.
    Just because Trump is innocent doesn't mean he is obligated to sit back and be railroaded by his political enemies.
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God


    From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •