Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: The Joe Biden thread

tWebber
    Faith
    Agnostic
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by rogue06 View Post
    Interestingly CNN rather quickly got that reputation during the House hearings. They tended to cut away for "analysis" nearly always when it was a Republican's turn to speak and then go back to uninterrupted live coverage when it was the Democrat's turn.

I guess this is yet another case of a leftist accusing others of the behavior that his side is engaging in.
    Well, I don't know about CNN, but perhaps you should switch to msnbc who aired the entire trial without interuption. That way you could think for yourself if you still have that capacity.

tWebber
    Faith
    Agnostic
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cow Poke View Post
    So, now you're telling us that YOU watch Fox News?
    I keep my eye on the propagandist to see what they're up to. I repeatedly swithched over to FOX to see what they were doing and they weren't actually airing the trial, they had a silent picture of the trial going on while they told their audience what boring nonsense it was.

God, family, chicken! Bill the Cat's Avatar
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by JimL View Post
    Well, I don't know about CNN, but perhaps you should switch to msnbc who aired the entire trial without interuption. That way you could think for yourself if you still have that capacity.
    I just turned the tv on. Fox News was broadcasting Chuckles Schumer's press conference statement to the Majority. CNN was Wolf Blitzer commentary on the trial, and MSNBC had Chris Matthews was commenting on Schiff's closing.

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals --- Manya the Holy Szin --- The Quintara Marathon ---

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common --- Stephen R. Donaldson ---

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Fox has a ticker up saying live broadcast of the trial will resume at 1PM EST.

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals --- Manya the Holy Szin --- The Quintara Marathon ---

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common --- Stephen R. Donaldson ---

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    I keep my eye on the propagandist to see what they're up to. I repeatedly swithched over to FOX to see what they were doing and they weren't actually airing the trial, they had a silent picture of the trial going on while they told their audience what boring nonsense it was.
    I'll bet.
    "Neighbor, how long has it been since you’ve had a big, thick, steaming bowl of Wolf Brand Chili?”

tWebber
    Faith
    Agnostic
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill the Cat View Post
    I just turned the tv on. Fox News was broadcasting Chuckles Schumer's press conference statement to the Majority. CNN was Wolf Blitzer commentary on the trial, and MSNBC had Chris Matthews was commenting on Schiff's closing.
    And your point is?

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    And your point is?
    Just to let you know that Fox wasn't doing anything the others weren't doing. None of the networks broadcast the entire thing. All took breaks to editorialize.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Just to let you know that Fox wasn't doing anything the others weren't doing. None of the networks broadcast the entire thing. All took breaks to editorialize.
    C-Span. It's where I've been watching, when I watch.
    "Neighbor, how long has it been since you’ve had a big, thick, steaming bowl of Wolf Brand Chili?”

tWebber
    Faith
    Agnostic
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Wrong once again. I watched the entire trial on msnbc and they didn't break for anything, including commercials.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Wrong once again. I watched the entire trial on msnbc and they didn't break for anything, including commercials.
    I repeatedly swithched over to FOX to see what they were doing and they weren't actually airing the trial, they had a silent picture of the trial going on while they told their audience what boring nonsense it was.
    Which is the truth?

11. Amen Bill the Cat amen'd this post.