Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: The Joe Biden thread

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)

The Joe Biden thread

From 'Cornpop' stories to biting his wife's finger, challenging critics to pushups contest to senile moments, 'Iíve loved kids jumping on my lap' and creeping on little girls, this is the thread for it all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrh6ExrmIoY
    Trump is basically "Bruce Wayne pretending to be a foppish retarded billionaire" tier genius, in case nerds need a simpler metaphor.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Trump is basically "Bruce Wayne pretending to be a foppish retarded billionaire" tier genius, in case nerds need a simpler metaphor.

tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Biting his wife's finger wasn't really a big deal to me once I saw the video. It just looked him being playful with his wife. Burisma I can understand, because that's a pretty complex story with two partisan sides arguing different things. But I'll never understand why the left has given him a pass for how OBVIOUSLY creepy he behaves around women and little girls. It's not even about he said/she said, it's ACTUAL video evidence, yet they just turn a blind eye even though they've seen the videos and know it's creepy and inappropriate.
    "I was the CIA director. We lied, we cheated, we stole, it was like... we had entire training courses. It reminds you of the glory of the American experiment." - Mike Pompeo, Secretary of State (source).

4. Amen Leonhard amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by seanD View Post
    Biting his wife's finger wasn't really a big deal to me once I saw the video. It just looked him being playful with his wife.
    I thought it was freaky til I found out it was his wife, - then it was just nutty.

Burisma I can understand, because that's a pretty complex story with two partisan sides arguing different things.
    So, Joe BRAGS about QPQ, but that's OK? And clearly is indicating he's doing so in the authority of Obama "just call him".

But I'll never understand why the left has given him a pass for how OBVIOUSLY creepy he behaves around women and little girls. It's not even about he said/she said, it's ACTUAL video evidence, yet they just turn a blind eye even though they've seen the videos and know it's creepy and inappropriate.
    He's nuttier than a fruitcake.
    "Neighbor, how long has it been since youíve had a big, thick, steaming bowl of Wolf Brand Chili?Ē

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

tWebber
    Faith
    Agnostic
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Biting his wife's finger wasn't really a big deal to me once I saw the video. It just looked him being playful with his wife. Burisma I can understand, because that's a pretty complex story with two partisan sides arguing different things. But I'll never understand why the left has given him a pass for how OBVIOUSLY creepy he behaves around women and little girls. It's not even about he said/she said, it's ACTUAL video evidence, yet they just turn a blind eye even though they've seen the videos and know it's creepy and inappropriate.
    It's only creepy if creepiness is in your own head.

tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by JimL View Post
    Yeah, that makes a lot of sense. I'm sure the little kids that are clearly squirming and trying to pull away from him, and the women that complained about it was just the creepiness in their own head. Dude, shut up, seriously lol.
    "I was the CIA director. We lied, we cheated, we stole, it was like... we had entire training courses. It reminds you of the glory of the American experiment." - Mike Pompeo, Secretary of State (source).

9. Amen Bill the Cat amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    It's only NOT creepy to another creep.
    "Neighbor, how long has it been since youíve had a big, thick, steaming bowl of Wolf Brand Chili?Ē

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Yeah, that makes a lot of sense. I'm sure the little kids that are clearly squirming and trying to pull away from him, and the women that complained about it was just the creepiness in their own head. Dude, shut up, seriously lol.
    Liberals are now all about blaming the victim when it suits them. Look at how quickly they blame the person who was assaulted because they were wearing a MAGA hat for an example.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization thatís not the argument." --Tassman

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Riiiiiiight.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization thatís not the argument." --Tassman

13. Amen Cow Poke amen'd this post.