Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

The Joe Biden thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Joe Biden thread

From 'Cornpop' stories to biting his wife's finger, challenging critics to pushups contest to senile moments, 'I’ve loved kids jumping on my lap' and creeping on little girls, this is the thread for it all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrh6ExrmIoY
    Remember that you are dust and to dust you shall return.

Remember that you are dust and to dust you shall return.

Comment

Biting his wife's finger wasn't really a big deal to me once I saw the video. It just looked him being playful with his wife. Burisma I can understand, because that's a pretty complex story with two partisan sides arguing different things. But I'll never understand why the left has given him a pass for how OBVIOUSLY creepy he behaves around women and little girls. It's not even about he said/she said, it's ACTUAL video evidence, yet they just turn a blind eye even though they've seen the videos and know it's creepy and inappropriate.

Comment

Originally posted by seanD View Post
        Biting his wife's finger wasn't really a big deal to me once I saw the video. It just looked him being playful with his wife.
        I thought it was freaky til I found out it was his wife, - then it was just nutty.

Burisma I can understand, because that's a pretty complex story with two partisan sides arguing different things.
        So, Joe BRAGS about QPQ, but that's OK? And clearly is indicating he's doing so in the authority of Obama "just call him".

But I'll never understand why the left has given him a pass for how OBVIOUSLY creepy he behaves around women and little girls. It's not even about he said/she said, it's ACTUAL video evidence, yet they just turn a blind eye even though they've seen the videos and know it's creepy and inappropriate.
        He's nuttier than a fruitcake.
        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

78615613_2912606055473363_5658161444412194816_n.jpg
          Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

Biting his wife's finger wasn't really a big deal to me once I saw the video. It just looked him being playful with his wife. Burisma I can understand, because that's a pretty complex story with two partisan sides arguing different things. But I'll never understand why the left has given him a pass for how OBVIOUSLY creepy he behaves around women and little girls. It's not even about he said/she said, it's ACTUAL video evidence, yet they just turn a blind eye even though they've seen the videos and know it's creepy and inappropriate.
            It's only creepy if creepiness is in your own head.

Comment

Originally posted by JimL View Post
              Yeah, that makes a lot of sense. I'm sure the little kids that are clearly squirming and trying to pull away from him, and the women that complained about it was just the creepiness in their own head. Dude, shut up, seriously lol.

Comment

It's only NOT creepy to another creep.
                The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Yeah, that makes a lot of sense. I'm sure the little kids that are clearly squirming and trying to pull away from him, and the women that complained about it was just the creepiness in their own head. Dude, shut up, seriously lol.
                  Liberals are now all about blaming the victim when it suits them. Look at how quickly they blame the person who was assaulted because they were wearing a MAGA hat for an example.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                  "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                  "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Riiiiiiight.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Listen, fat...
                      That's what
                      - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
                      - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
                      - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Biting his wife's finger wasn't really a big deal to me once I saw the video. It just looked him being playful with his wife.
                        I second that.

Comment

Yes, it does make a lot of sense, Ya see, you don't know the mind of Joe Biden, it's what's in your own head that you're finding creepy.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                            It's only NOT creepy to another creep.
                            No, it's only creepy in the eyes of a creep.

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                              Riiiiiiight.
                              [ATTACH=CONFIG]41273[/ATTACH]
                              Creepiness is in the eye of the beholder.

Comment